What will be his opening monologue at the Emmys?

What will be his opening monologue at the Emmys?

>colbert
>emmy's
Who cares.

What are the odds that it'll be something about danard blampf?

trump blump dump crump shlump adsasdump a3ump 34sdfsgump sdfsaump tump qump zxsdump blorafump
russia

>Drumpf

100%

Did they rly pick this guy

He will BTFO drumpf and the tears of Sup Forums will flood the board

>some liberal current year guy makes a joke about trump
>spend the next year trying to force a meme that he's butthurt
really jogs the nog.

DDDUUUURRRRRRMMFFFFF

>American comedian who is known for his political jokes makes jokes about current president of the US

How dare he!

>"a joke"
Take a look at his YouTube page, the man exclusively talks about one subject

I really enjoyed the eight years when no comedian bothered to make a joke about the president because he was literally perfect

>So...

Consider that only now you have people cherry picking every instance of someone mocking the president.

>cherry picking

>cherrypicking
"So Donald Trump" is seriously the three words that Colbert opens every single episode of his show with

Man, I love how all forms of entertainment have become non stop left wing propaganda. It's really swell. Who doesn't want to be lectured in every form of escapism?

RESIST!
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!
IMPEACH NOW!
BOMB RUSSIA!!

its about his son so its not the same subject :^)

IKR? Even when he bombed and murdered school children the left remained totally silent.

Clearly Obama and his supporters are all wonderful people who are well above reproach

So, uh, yeah, Hollywood actors and stuff, yeah...

SSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFF

GRUMBLE BUMP

DRUMPFY WUMPFY DUMPFY CRUMPFY LUMPFY BUMPFY

*crowd roars and spills into the streets killing all white males and sacrificing white women to black bulls*

>eating pizza crust-first
I used to be a Trump supporter, but now... we can't let him get the nuclear codes