So pol what aspects of niggerdom do you partake on...

So pol what aspects of niggerdom do you partake on, for me when I am pissing drunk there is nothing better than pic related.

Costs less than $2, and you only need one to get comfortably numb.

Hot Cheetos

I don't take part in any nig activities. You must do it because
>Flag
And you're probably one of them

Once a week I eat something relatively unhealthy like a gigantic burger or a Snackpack (Australian poster, its like mixed meat and chips, kind of a fad atm) pic related

I drink alcohol once a year on my birthday but usually Scotch or Cognac/Armagnac

I enjoy eating chicken.

I like early to mid 20th century r&b and blues, and 70s funk.

popeye's spicy chicken is based asf

>I drink alcohol once a year

14%?, jesus what is that?

forgot my niggerdoms, i smoke weed, i drink lots of beer, i used to get in a lot of street fights.

Did we attract the real nigga hours crowd or what?

They were alcohol energy drinks before the liberals cried and made them remove most caffeine and energy drink components.

mexican thing that niggers picked up but yea that kinda counts

A party in a can. If they were never forced to take out the energy drink formula (moms bitched that it made kids drink too much and die from alcohol poisoning), it would be even better. 4loko was designed to basically be a way to get fucked up at parties without having to drink a ton or spend a lot, and as such, it attracted niggers and college kids immediately.

>I literally drink flavoured poison regularly

Yeah tip tip what a loser h-huh?!!

>this is what ausfags have become
I can't believe leafposters turned you lot into such passive aggressive hurt feelings faggots.
You really have been replaced.

I drink rum with almost everything, I convince myself it's a pirate thing, but deep down I'm just being a degenerate nigger.

i drink sprite.

I prefer not to drink alcohol because I lift weights and it dehydrates me. I'm sure your reason for drinking alcohol is much better though, gotta find some way to forget your half a million deep in student debt in a job economy that's getting cucked out by Ji Xinping and co. (Ltd.)

I smoke a lot of blunts.

Smoke weed. Listen to nigger music.

SHILL THREAD FOTHERMUCKERS!

Absolutely nothing.

The past 2-3 years of niggers showing their true colors has made me separate entirely from nigger shit.

Best decision of my life too. I am a much better person after these niggers made me despise stupid poor people.

This, although mainly underground hiphop now. Jewish influence in mainstream hiphop has made it bland and stupid.

Blunts suck. Smoke a bong like a proud white.

>Halal snack pack
get the fuck outta here with that shit

Niggerdom?

Have you ever smoked a backwood?

It's a blunt rolled with a backwood which is a natural tobacco leaf. So much better than swishers. A little harder to roll at first but now it feels more natural than with a swisher.

Anyways I'm smoking a $300 bong from europe or something right now, that's pretty white.

Technically, Popeye's is Cajun cuisine, so there's no need to worry. Worry if it's Creole, which has more Amerindian and African influence than Cajun.

Humans have been drinking alcohol for thousands of fucking years.
Stop being a faggot user.

So you have to drink it every week?

I have partaken in and won rap battles. I also enjoy smoking a cheeky blunt on the rare occassion.

Blacks have been living in huts and eating mud for millenia, doesn't make them less inbred buddy

And here we are in Australia where big bottle shop chains will refuse to stock pre mix drinks of >4.5% or so in that size can.

I honestly like Colt 45 and Olde English malt liquor. I don't have it often, but it's not bad in my opinion.

Also, I smoke American Spirits. I should quit smoking, but it helps me take a shit.

>it helps me take a shit
what
you smoke when you shit?

Before, you dumb shit

No, I go outside, have a smoke, then go sit on the toilet afterward. I do this to relieve gas and stuff, and stay thin.

I always used Dutch Masters myself

So, you listen to that black "supremist" music.

Why? Don't Australians already drink straight gasoline?

There's nothing wrong with smoking cigarillos, but for the love of God go to your tobacconist and get something not shit.

or "petrol" as you gay cocksmokers call it

I believe it's because MUH CHILDREN etc, not withstanding the the fact that Abos can buy 5 litre casks of port for ~$20, which is incidentally what I drink when I want to get in touch with my inner native.

This. Swishers are only good for marijuana.

I love grape soda. That's pretty much it

I'm also thinking about starting to fuck nigresses as they're constantly hitting me up on dating sites. Seriously. I don't know why I attract them

There's all kinds. Hip hop sampled with jazz, asian rappers, young white boys. Rap is fairly easy to make with modern technology (fruity loops + good mic), and easy to distribute with internet. It's become very diverse, but most of these will never be picked up by major labels because they don't push the materialistic narrative they want.

A recurring theme though is the struggle of trying to make it as a hungry artist.

I mean, there are far worse cigarillo brands and admittedly it's the 2nd best of the cheapies, but Jesus. The only time I get Swisher's is when I'm craving a smoke and can't get my hands on Macanudo's or Al Capone's.

Dutch Masters is bretty gud to be quite honest, if you are gonna smoke a cigar then smoke a cigar not some ghetto trash.

Dutchies are the best of the cheapies imo. The main reason I smoke cigarillos over cigars is that a full cigar is just too much for my appetite and a cigarillo is just about perfect.

I put cheap hot sauce on fried chicken.

I like rap

Fried Chicken
Peanut Butter

And that's it. I used to like Fresh Prince and Kanye West, but the last few years have put a bad taste in my mouth regarding everything black.

There is literally nothing black about peanut butter.

I wonder who my father is

Aren't those more of a cholo drink?

>There is literally nothing black about peanut butter.
Orly?

Motown

Anybody ever rape a white woman?

Have you ever drank one and fallen upstairs?

Nigs don't street fight. They jump people when clearly outnumbered.

The ultimate white man's smoking weed utensil is the joint. It's even white like you and me

>mfw some negros at a party wondered why i was smoking joints, "bro its not the 1970s anymore lol white boi"

I smoke weed on the weekends.
I used to drink 40s in college/late high school.
I listen to some rap music, mostly contemporary underground (Antwon, Ugly Mane, Raider Klan) or 90s classic rap.
Other than that I'm extremely white. I'm so white that I can't go full Sup Forums on the black issue. I hate nig culture and anti-white activities, but try to treat individual blacks with fairness and consideration. I even gave the benefit of the doubt in buying some cigs for a parolee, and he gave me his own money and wanted me to keep the change. I recognize the IQ gap and shitty culture, but going full I HATE NIGGERS just seems retarded to me.

There's nothing whiter than a 250€ vaporizer.

>WE WUZ GEORGE WASHINGTON CARVER AND SHIT

There were at least three patents for peanut butter by white men before he supposedly invented it.

Smoke plenty of weed.

But my blackest moment by far was making a make-shift bong out of a grape fanta bottle and aluminum foil.
>no papes
>middle of mountains hiking w friends

Well, the blacks are usually too dumb to make a working bong from a bottle and aluminum foil.

kek confirms this

>you only need one

Laughingwhores.jpeg

Drinking with Americans is hilarious.

This right here.

I WUZ KANGS

>you will never buy 7 cans of pic related for a fiver and proceed to get mashed at the park
Used to do this when I was in sixth form if a couple of us had a free period together, shit was fucking cash

Fuck, forgot pic

>only one

what, are you underage?

I listened to Death Grips unironically for about a week or so, but I don't know if niggers even like Death Grips. That's probably about it. Pot is for niggers.

Son....

we have the same in but its called dragon soop in the UK and it still has its caffeine in it

you're a pussy and a faggot and should be executed

I sometimes wear a cap and baggy pants

my credit score dipped under 720 one time.

Lmao

For like 3 dollars more you can get a bottle of vodka or gin why even buy this shit?

I got a job and an education and took care of my family, but I also like pepper.

I almost exclusively fuck chubby/fat white bitches.

Look, I'm doing a service here. If I don't, they'd be getting BLACKED.

>coming from an Aussie
Son, I am dissapoint

LA Dude here, Cajun has higher quality stuff (Still stuff like crawfish and other good tasting but objectively crap food). Creole is poor nigger stuff, A lot of gumbo pots and things, where you simply throw shit in a big pot continuously for poor reasons.

Cajun is French funtime, Creole dirty nigger.

The more you know.

>dirty anus
DELETE THIS. TOHSAKA'S ANUS IS PURE AND DEFENSELESS.

Swisher sweets???

The fuck outta here with that shit if your tryna chuff a fat dart you roll with a fresh vanilla dutch or a pineapple game.

Get that chemical ass shit out of my face I bet you smoke mids and like your steak well done.

Dutch master race.

Thats a national dish here in the UK.

That's what I'm fucking talking about.

op getchya Dutch game straight

>Formaldehyde Flavored kisses

I actually think formaldehyde smells great.
No problems there.

Thats kebab m8

just the music (funk/electrofunk/disco/90s r&b)

I usually get these if I want to get smashed. Can get them for around $20 fr a 4 pack.

I like to get the lads around at the tavern and then after we have a few drinks there we go buy cask wine and drive down to a park with this huge ass tree thing, then we haul the cask to the top and get fucked up and go break into an abandoned coral crushing machine and play around.

Been doing it once a month for a while now.

If i drink more than one of those I blackout

Don't gloat too much, I remember a new years eve with australians and the four of them were sleeping at 1 am after 2-3 rounds of schnapps shots