What is your favorite period of the Archie Sonic comics, Sup Forums?

What is your favorite period of the Archie Sonic comics, Sup Forums?

This page

170-225

>inb4 this a barneyfag bait thread and the OP is a cropped pony image

From Ian Flynn's take over (160, I think) all the way towards just before Worlds Collide (including it, of course: the sequel was a mess but the original Mega-Man Sonic team up was done so damn well).

I have been trying to get as much into the new continuity, and admittedly there is a lot of charm to it having gone through its reboot, but goddamn it's just not the same without the characters Penders took with him.

Fuck that autistic piece of shit.

Is it? Looks like Sonic to me

Heh heh.
Degenerates.
derpibooru.org/669701

Well, it technically is.
His face is based off of Rainbow Dash's smug smile from Daring Don't.

I have a good feeling that OP wasn't even serious about the issue and just wanted some reason to post shit outside of containment.

Anything with Green Knuckles

fucking called it.
How do you do it? How do you get around all these bans from a day to day basis? You have to be running out of IPs by now.

Whatever, the Archie Sonic comics are filled with utter gold that I will take any opportunity to post. Mostly in the form of hilarious bad or lazy art.

The storylines are similarly awful, but it's a bit harder to show awful storytelling in one page or panel.

Sailor Moon wasn't really intended for kids as far as I can tell.

The dub desperately tried to make it for kids though.

>he actually still thinks this
Trust me, you start to tell certain posters after a while.

This degenerate has been stalking me for a good 9 months now and his threads basically boil down to either

>MLP-related picture
>What are some [medium] with [subject related to picture], [board]?

On Sup Forums, he tends to be a different.
If it's a crossover pic or a different franchise with a subtle reference, it's usually
>What's your favourite period/version/episode of [franchise], Sup Forums?
Literally never changes.

Oh trust me, I have my ways.

Sailor Moon was intended for kids, Japan just expects kids to be able to handle deeper shit than America

Forgot to mention his filenames are either a very recent unix timestamp or just a 1-digit filename.
These threads offer nothing and he's never serious.

much as we missed our favorite old characters but it's a sacrifice necessary to get rid of the stupid plot tumors (Fuck you Xorda)

And yet Japan is still butthurt over the Chinpokomon episode of South Park.

Are you alright Barneyfag? You're usually spamming death threats in these kind of threads.

1-50. The series probably should have ended there. I love the early issues and the crazy puns and goofy artwork. The shift to more serious, continuity-based storylines around issue 21 was interesting to watch. Every issue in the 30s was fucking solid, culminating with Mecha Madness which is still my favorite arc. Endgame was weird, but felt like a solid ending. There was some great stuff afterwards, too, but it had slowly begun to degrade into shit by that point.

This, too. Flynn was on his A-game when he was playing in the sandbox with all of the pre-existing characters. He had some damn interesting concepts going at that time, and I'm annoyed it all got swept under the carpet. The early issues hold my interest for nostalgia purposes, but this actually held my interest because it was good.

>it's a sacrifice necessary to get rid of the stupid plot tumors
Not really. Even if all the legal shit with Penders hadn't happened, if Flynn ever wanted to retcon anything out of existence, it's as simple as ignoring it. Not sure why there HAS to be a reboot in order to remove a few terrible elements of a story. Just pretend they didn't happen. Same effect.

The pre-reboot from when Ian took over. The new stuff just isn't grabbing me at all. Bums me out to think I might not be an active fan of the books after being one for so long.

The sheer force of his immense autism alone.

The last issue I read was the one where Sally got roboticized so I'm a little out of date.

But anything that has to do with Knuckles is my jam. Enerjak and every situation or storyline that portrays Knuckles as being the legitimately competent and powerful guardian he is instead of the bumbling retard he is in the games makes me feel good.

I'm busy in another thread right now.