Can we make gangnam style GREAT AGAIN or Just let him RIP in that case "F"

Can we make gangnam style GREAT AGAIN or Just let him RIP in that case "F"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let it rot. See You Again is such a great song.

>2017
>See You Again starts playing

I've never even heard of this

I upboated it unironically.

Is Paul Walker making a comeback or something?

If we use our meme priviliege we can make viral some shitty meme of the past...

this
i spend so much time here i don't even keep up with these shit normie songs

No he is a dead rotten corpse now lmao I even laughed like hell with his cgi face popped up fucking lol!

I've never even heard of you

Never heard the song or watched the video. Paul walker was a b movie actor at best.

no fuck that paul walker > that fuck fucking krean that i cant even name remember, whos name I cant even remember

It was made popular from a movie though

Bunch of Beta's, Wiz Khalifa + with the Best movie saga EVER and you a MASTERPIECE

what the fuck? I'm not saying that the song is bad, but why so many views? Should I marathon Fast and Furious?
youtube.com/watch?v=RgKAFK5djSk

Don't worry mate. I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.

It's a really bad song desu

thirded
whiz kalifa? sound arabic

It's mainly because of Paul Walker dying. It played in a huge blockbuster movie, in a scene honoring him

Do you live underground?

When will DESPACITO pass both?

thats not his real name I dont think, its his rap name I think and he got the name from an old genie movie I think

But Paul Walker is only known to star in those shitty Fast and Furious movies. Who gives a fuck

I'd taken a break from Sup Forums around the time Paul Walker died. What was the reaction here like?

>Mfw I have absolutely no idea what "See you again" is

Teenage white girls

You're like an actual caveman. Or just a socially awkward retard, one of those anyway.

Nice try newfag.

Did people really give that much of a shit about him? I only watched the movies for vin tbqh

once you obtain a full time job and reach past the drinking age in america, you don't go out much anymore. we're good goyims who go to work, go back home, shitpost, jack off, and sleep. we also avoid things like facebook and the radio stations so yes we live underground

>he doesn't get tired of Sup Forums's shit every few months

Or just an adult.

I don't usually like black people music, but this is a real "jammer" as they call it.

Listening to music is for fags and degenerates.

this

place is awful for permanent stays. this board has the best original memes though

Are you never in a car or an office or a shop with normie radio on? You are lucky let me tell you. That shit is so repetitive

I listen to good radio stations at work, not normie garbage.

Ha I consider myself fairly autistic and I even I have seen this movie and know the song.

The falsetto sucks.

>drive like an idiot
>die

Why should I care? This is a legit question.

He wasn't the one driving :^)

because he was a philosopher and he wasn't driving

>driving with an idiot
>don't do anything about it
>die

Why should I care? This is a legit question.

See you again came out shortly after my friend died.

It doesnt matter if its first or last. It exists and you can never take those memories away from me.

you have shit taste in music

sorry to hear about your friend though

Despacito will beat both anyway

He just wanted to show off to Paul he was fast and furious too

You were friends with Paul?

I'm dying, user.

your friend sounds like he was a fag

Gangnam Style is dead
Bury it

How the fuck does maroon 5's sugar have 2 billion views?

Fuck. I was hoping Gangnam Style would break another record and reach 3 billion first.

>first billion views
>first 2 billion views
>most viewed video
And 2 of those records will never be broken.

Can we achmed the dead terrorist biggest video of youtube agin?

You remember ahmed? Funny guy, ahahaha SILENCE I KEEEL YOU Ahajajajajajaja

SILENCE I KEEEL YOU veery funny dead torrorist

I guess since it has over 2 billion views, I can make an exception just this once to see how long I go before being too disgusted to continue.

Oh wait, I already did that and lasted 15 seconds.

No I been listening to my same mix CD I made 5 years ago.

Yeah, I'm thinking he's back.

Give me your mix cd

Real Niggas only listen LIT stuff like Whiz so yo calma down and respect the greatest of all time and with my boy Charlie puth they made the greatest Croosover in music history so Little Bitches, GOT your ass kicked

This.

Sup Forums is literally the only social and "news" site I even visit in the past 13 years.

>2,912,415,054 views
>237 seconds long
>21,887.44 YEARS of play time.

Humanity should be doing something else with this wasted time. The Internet is becoming the dark hole that sucks everything down into it. This is a technological dark age. We could be traveling the stars by now if the internet didn't exist.

kek

>21,887.44 YEARS of play time

That's something like between, "Ceramics c. 25,000 BC" and "Domestication of animals, c. 15,000 BC" in terms of years ago. We've come so far since that time. Yet, since 2015, when that vid was uploaded, we've essentially done nothing.

>mfw the list of 20 most viewed youtube videos
>mfw i've heard of two of those

I-i'm supposed to be down with it...

I'm sure I hear these things but my brain filters them out. It's like if every time you went to a Chinese place and 把你的拳头放进我的直肠 was playing, and then someone was like "Dude you've never heard 把你的拳头放进我的直肠??" I don't perceive noise.

OOOOOOoooooooOooooooOoOoooOoooh!

>We could be traveling the stars by now if the internet didn't exist.
with exactly what technology you stupid nigger?

I think that is literally what I do. Like all those country songs that are played over the speakers at the local grocery store. I think I tuned those out about 20ish years ago.

Now that the internet is a thing, I can actually find music I like. Shit, that I can't possible find anywhere else and no one else knows about it.

If you we're a 16 year old back in 2015 like me, you May listened this song atleast 50 times...

>reading comprehension

I know that feel I was 15.

Fast and Furious is a great series, I have seen them all multiple times

>why so many views?

The movies are a smash hit in those Asian countries. It is no wonder the views are through the roof.

Meanwhile Despacito will be the first to 4B, jesus christ I hate latinos.

Whiz? I think it's Mia Khalifa

If you do only watch up to tokyo drift because after that shit starts being retarded.

inb4 b&

Gangnam Style is and always was fucking stupid.

I've been saying this for the past 5 years. The internet is unironically going to be the fall of civilization. Just wait.

Still better than this

How have you not seen the greatest film series in history already you fucking faggot?

4 is still tame, 5 is halfway normal, 6 and beyond is where it gets nuts

Which is the one where they destroy half of rio with a giant metal safe?

giv mixed cd

3 > 5 > 7 > 1 > 8 > 6 > 4 > 2

Google "Kali Yuga" and despair.

1 > 5 > 3 > 7 > 8 > 6 > 4 > 2

>Despacito
Never heard of it so I looked it up and holy fucking shit that woman is pure sex, downloading the video as we speak, possibly going to jerk off to it in a moment here

Uh o-OK
I'll go with those numbers
Hail Satan

at least we can agree that the multiples of 2 are the worst in the series

>shit starts being retarded.
>after tokyo drift
>after
bro tokyo drift is the most retarded movie in the whole franchise by far. literally the only good thing about it is han.

t. Busta

fuck off you baka gaijin

when are they going to space?

the fuck you say bout me bruh?

get a load of this pleb

Tokyo Drift is pure kino

EVERY VIEW SENDS A FIST BUMP TO PAUL RYAN IN HEAVEN

KEEP IT GOING LADS

>Kali Yuga
This seems interesting as fuck, gonna look into it more, thanks

tokyo drift is where it peaked. it's so comfy

Forget about it cuh