Hello children

Hello children.
My name is Professor Werewolf.
Eat my chocolate.

was he an ebophile?

No. He was probably pansexual and thus married Tonks.

How did they get a chuckle brother in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

you fucker, you beat me to it

Kill yourselves

Hello, Diana.
My name is Eternal Anglo Ares.
Eat my war.

OH MY GOD! HOW COULD YOU ORDER THE TIERS LIKE THAT! YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW ABOUT BOOKS! LIAR!
ha!

You kill yourself you pleb.

Hello children.
My name is Professor Werewolf.
Eat my chocolate.

>mfw ares was the eternal anglo
is that why Sup Forums hated it so much? that and wonder woman being a "muh jooz"

>How did they get a chuckle brother in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises?

I'd rather not

>atlas shrugged god tier
>the trial middle tier
>no mention of pynchon or Gaddis
> the great gatsby above notes from the underground
>no journey to the end of the night

yikes

No
Reminder a samefag autist shits up this thread with his dullest shitpost and dogshit memes. The HP films are great.

>responding to a troll image that has been posting three hundred times

fucking retard

But you're the pleb autist

if pronunciation is so important, how do irish and colored wizards cast spells?

>taking antibait

Reminder

>latin names everywhere
>spells all latin
>british boarding school setting
>kids don't learn latin

You're right here he is @84926698
Makes the same posts...

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This. Fucking protocapeshit cancer.

Is that the guy from Fargo?
I FUCKING LOVE FARGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>this anti harry potter autist in every thread with his bait images
The films are better than 9/10 things posted on here.

>characters name is essentially latin for wolfman wolf
>becomes a werewolf
convenient innit

I thought Lupin's raging anti-semitism was a bold character trait to include

Imagine how much better this series would be if an actual actress played Hermione.

emma > rupert > daniel

>I don't pretend to be an expert on the Jews, Harry. But yes, I can teach you. Teach you how to identify, target, kill and dispose. For now, though, I need to rest. I'm feeling.....tired
>Harry turns, studies Lupin's haggard face. A weary smile appears as Hedwig's reflection glides over Lupin's irises.
Holy shit Cuaron

But she was one of the best parts and you are only commenting against her like you do everytime because you hate her. She didn't only nail it she carried it with Rupert. And she was Columbus' first choice out of the trio the easiest choice they had to make, she auditioned with three or four harrys. Harry was chosen last.
This x100

The only thing that changes from film to film, is the size of Hermione's tits.

>avatar

kek fuckin quentin always good for a laugh

I believe Raimi had a screenwriting credit. The scene where he tried to explain how long it takes an oven to fully cremate a body and how the math just doesn't add up had Raimi's fingerprints all over it

Jesus Christ

Yeah maybe of you don't know a thing about acting beyond The Goonies and Monster Squad

What are we going to do on the chair Hagrid?

And the cinematographers, directors, composers. The reason I like the series is every single one actually feels different yet they progress so nicely. Comfy. Dans hight doesn't change though.

Dumb autist. Emma was a great Hermione.

>just watched fantastic beasts
>it's terrible

What was I expecting?

They are talking about the philosophers stone!

Pro tip rowling wrote the screenplay for the first time ever and the second half was garbo.

>that subtle Citizen Bane
I realize Quentin probably didn't do that, but is he still around?

He was the bad guy in Dragonheart and also the Hospitaller in Kingdom of Heaven

I don't think he's been active here since he made that school shooting threat. If he is he is keeping quiet.

Wes Anderson has some cool movies though

Yes
He's usually shitposting in the game of thrones, big brother and whatever other reality show threads.

>being new

yikes

that only matters at low levels, the advanced users can do stuff without speaking.

DEH!

Why didn't Harry just cast Flipendo on the Mirror of Erised and reflect Voldemorts spells back at him?

Sup Forums doesn't like that Germans are rightly portrayed as recent history's bad guys.

You mean Volan-de-Mort and Zerkalo Yeinalezh.

>Avatar next to citizen kane

Topkek

L I K E C L O C K W O R K

Emma watson was god awful, a shit stain on the rest of a good cast.