I just started watching this show on Netflix. Is it redpilled? It has great reviews

I just started watching this show on Netflix. Is it redpilled? It has great reviews.

Conan is redpilled.

You really can't watch a show without knowing whether or not Sup Forums approves?

I can't wait to see what pol has to say about your stupid ignorant comment

Oh really?

Watching this was a major red pill for me actually. I wish I could find a decent book on the great heathen army

>Is it redpilled? It has great reviews.

Episode 6 is basically Mount & Blade the tv show.

Sounds like good shit.

>Is it redpilled? It has great reviews.

There is an action girl in a ridiculous fur coat in the first 2 episodes but she's not too prominent after.

f-fuck off

could be better, it's riding on Viking's cock tho.
you should watch both if you like this kind of stuff.

>It's an "Uthred is a dick to people who care about him" episode

Great show, I'm honestly surprised that Netflix has such a consistent catalog of originals. Most of them never go towards SJW bullshit and whenever there is a stronk woman it is actually due to really good writing. Case and point Will's mom in Stranger Things, Joyce Byers.

It's way better than Game of Thrones.

No you take that back!

Okay I havent watched it but I will if people fight to the death. Do they fight to the death?

Yeah, stronk women only make sense whenever it's a mother fighting for her child.

The books came out way before the Vikings TV show
The source material is from the same guy who wrote Sharpe

It's based on a book series by Bernard Cornwell.

Fairly accurate but sometimes plot devices are added in by author but he notes them in the preface.

there is a typical English slag that never shuts the fuck up and talks shit to the king of Wessex after a few episodes I had to Drop it fucking English woman !

It's got Rutger Hauer, so it's a must watch

indeed
>84927421
>books
sorry then, didn't knew this was based on books.
found funny that the last kingdom uses some of the same characters as Vikings but like 30 years later, somehow i like to pretend that both shows are connected.