Anons of Sup Forums, what was/is your high school like?

anons of Sup Forums, what was/is your high school like?

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/anime/11111/Another
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably not as depressing as yours

White.

there was a no-smoking sign on one of the buildings for several years which had swastikas and 'no jews' painted on it

>Portuguese (from Portugal) and whites were at the top of the chain
>Then Mexicans
> (I think they're called) Hindi people follow after that
>Black and Asian people were almost non-existent, we'd be lucky (or unlucky) if we even got one

The school itself was tiny. No drama, there were only fights twice a year at best. We only had one student get pregnant the entire four years I was there. Was very anti-gay at the time but we had a token gay friend for some reason. Very Christian.

3/4 smart white kids who actually earned their admission, 1/8 smart asian kids who actually earned their admission, 1/8 hood niggers from some retarded inner city affirmative action program
fortunately there were enough jocks to prevent any of the niggers from picking on the white kids (watched a good old cafeteria beatdown or two after that sort of thing happened), and most of them dropped out as freshmen anyways

overall pretty good

2 white boys sucking each others dick on the oval, teacher caught them and the principal had to explain to the parents why they were sucking each others dick.

i was the prom queen now im tomoko

More Mexicans than blacks. Whites and Asians are based. Animeclub was okay I guess.

Mine was a public school (not really a bad thing over here).

>40% Lebanese, 40% Asian, 20% White.
>100% Boys (although there was an all girls high school down the street).

Some people got into fights, some retard used a bandsaw and partially cut his thumb off.

I finished HS 4 years ago, it's been getting more and more 'islamic'...

No beheadings... yet...

>Mine was a public school (not really a bad thing over here).
>40% Lebanese
>not really a bad thing
Do your parents hate you or are you also a fucking Leb?

It was full of sandniggers.

Listen cunt, public schools in straya aren't shit compared to public schools in the US.

I actually paid attention in class and got decent grades, because the teachers weren't shit.

dumbcunt

Classy, patrician, kids were respectful, friendly, hardly any bullies, misfit cliques were mostly left alone.

And I was a total misfit, so I'm not blowing smoke.

2,500 students. Huge school. Great teachers. Administration was putzy.

I remember having SEVERAL teachers who could have been from a movie about a great teacher who inspires all the student.

Exceptional teachers were the rule, not the exception.

My high school was really like college.

Everything before that was shit, that's why I was a social outcast. I was smart, but bullied. So by high school, I fit in with the weird dorky/nerdy crowd, because I only wanted to talk about deep personal interests or else be left alone entirely.

Several great teachers reached out to me and saved me from myself.

where did you live? let's not kid ourselves by saying suburban sydney schools aren't shit

>Entire High school life only one foreign kid
>Jap
Was pretty good

100% white, not just my class, everyone.

Class of 2003 Texas private school, small, maybe 150-175 in entire school, most kids were very respectful so we hardly had any rules imposed on us. We could come and go as we pleased as long as we maintained a good GPA. No niggs or spics, no transgender fucktards or LGBTQ demanding I recognize there fucked up reality but some well raised self respecting blacks were present. No bullshit cliques everyone hungout, partied and haf a good time. I can only recall one real fist fight and the two guys beat the shit out of eachother. Could take classes at the university for dual credit. Literally had the opportunity to run game on college girls as a 16 yo m upan it was fucking great. By the time I graduated I was a technically junior in college. Good thread OP it has been a while since I reminisced about high school, shit was pretty damn good back then.

I want back. I wasn't ruined then.

I grew up in a communist household AND I managed to injure myself for life fighting over politics just to vent my anger.

I want my bluepill and body back, can we kill all people over a certain left leaning belief now.
I don't wish my downwardspiral life on anyone and I think I might actually kill myself in a year or so.

Before these thoughts were lurking, even in last year of high school.

I'm 26 now, and it's a everyday thing, I look at undersides of trains, trucks, bridges and I can't stop.

Pol please help me. My heartrate is messed up for life, I have PTSD, but I have good genes, no gf ever just 5 pump and dumps. I'm nervous as shit and can't sleep for around 3 days at least once every month.

I go from having confidence one day to watching my skipping rope as I wake up then read pol all day in bed.

I skip work a lot. I think I might get fired but they know my health is snowballed to a mess.
They maybe dislike me now cause I told them a lot of real things 99% don't experience, like having your brother kill himself and having a mentally sick mother.
But there's so much more, I have two people that want me broken cause I testified and sent them to jail for two respectivly four years, my mother creamed my penis with hearthily with suntan when I was 5-8 years old and her influence has TOTALLY screwed me up sexually, I hate most young women, I have 130 iq but are failed, I have a big criminal record, I've stopped eating, I "redpilled" and lost ALL my friends except coworkers, my father died on me before I knew him, and then there's the whole red pill mess..

I experienced no real love, no motherly love and I have a distrust for authorithy and frankly people in general.

Will a therapist help or are they just a meme?
Did my mother waste 3 good gened(I guess not mentally) men (brother, me and my father) with her phsycotic narcissism and is suicide the only way out of a mind this fucked?

Stop visiting this site, it doesn't help. move away, take a break, go on holiday, ecetera.

kek

>no drama
>fights twice a year
>girl gets pregnant

N I G G E R

terrible.
constant noise in class, no one to talk to during breaks
terrible exams that contribute to nothing

>some retard used a bandsaw and partially cut his thumb off.
Seriously theres always one dickhead in every school who does this

Terrible because children are cruel and some people don't grow up until they get scarred for life.

Also this.

You're going to need to shut up
I'm serious about it. All the things you've learned and had to realize were harsh truths, and they're messing with you. But by expressing them you're alienating people around you.. people who could possibly help you get better.

You're going to need a therapist. If you can't get better on you own ( through art, sports, studying, whatever ), you absolutely need someone who you can trust and confide in. And that's going to be hard because those are few and far between.

You're not fucked, because you already seem to have some perspective, some answers. But you're going to have to learn to let go of the past, and sadly, oh so very sadly, accept the present that you now have

>(I think they're called) Hindi people follow after that

Indians you nigger, they're called Indians.

Worse than army, better than junior high school

It's not easy but I'll try again. This is the only thing that keeps me going now, waiting for happenings so I can mute my mind a while. Waiting for work so I can mute it again.

Is it selfish to find a girl like this? Should I ever get the curage?

I'll try to go out laterctoday but I skipped work cause I haven't sleept for 3 days and I'm just empty.

I don't know how to turn this but thanks for the reply user. Pol probably isn't helping.

>I'm 26 now
>no gf ever just 5 pump and dumps
>I hate most young women
>I experienced no real love, no motherly love and I have a distrust for authorithy and frankly people in general.

Are you me???

Seriously, take a break. You should probably seek some therapy, at least someone to talk to. Also, be careful revealing power level. Slow and steady.

>just 5 pump and dumps
You got yourself into this mess, famurai

It was mostly hispanics. I got top 3 in the pre-SAT even though I never studied or cared, and even did very poorly in a subject or two. I'm SEAsian.

Thanks user.

My doctor is on a vacation and he thinks I'm just a little down.

I already want to see for the sleeping mess so I will ask for a therapist too, it sounds plausible it can help me.

I only talk about these things online but it helps so I think doing it in person will feel good. I'm a bit scared the average therapist could feel like someone I can't relate to at all, but I can't relate to many people anyhow.

nah man just kill yourself it'll be better when it ends. :D

Naw man you're just an incompetent low test male. Therapy is a meme, went for around four years, since the beginning of high school. On pills and everything, just messed me up more as i started to snort the adhd meds and the other stuff like antipsychotics, ssris and stufff like that messed up my brain chemistry, for what seems to be permanently. Only thing that helped me was tough love and getting a direction in life, ya know, something to work at.

I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

8:00-3:30 lots of band, debate, math and seminary. Did a government class final year and it was pretty much the only thing I cared about. Started off with a lot of friends, then kind of slimmed down to a couple that I saw regularly. 90% white 8% hispanic 2% other. Never got laid but I kissed 2 girls.

Hey Sup Forums!

All right actually.

It might be like this for quite some time, sadly

Hopefully most therapist are accustomed to traumatic life-stories and will be able to lend a helpful ear. You have to know though, they're here to help you help yourself. You alone will be doing all the work to get better, they're only here to guide you.

But that's what the 'red pill' is all about, so you should be good. Just know it will be painful, you might feel overwhelmed at times, and even relapse. But sometimes it's good to take a step back, so you can take three steps forwards

Turks everywhere. Sometimes the teacher couldn't even speak German. i still remember that one gym teacher i had once.
>Because is cold we do more walking, no"stritching" (I'm still not sure what he meant by that, probably stretching)
>When warm again, we do more stritching no walking

I could tell countless stories of that school.

HAHAHA you went to a TAPPS school didn't you
I graduated with 58, 7 went Ivy, the rest went to Texas schools like UT, Trinity, or TAMU. The athletic ones went to Texas Tech. A few played college sports for Christian colleges in Texas.
Sports weren't the same thing they were in high school, I opted out and went on the degree path. But I miss my high school, we had one Mexican and he gained citizenship and had an alumnus donor fund his education.
Still won a state championship in football and came close in baseball and volleyball.

I hated everyone. My class was full of cunts. They formed two groups who fought all the time for some inconceivable reason and I didnt see the point, so they didnt like me too much, either. Had like three friends.
I was the smart kid, always the best grades etc., but I didnt fit the stereotype of the quiet nerd. In fact, I was an edgelord. Just to give you an idea of how edgy I was: The popular people from my class once tried to beg for my homework, I looked them straight in the eye and said: "Arent you embarrassed to come crawling to me and preted to like me only when you need something, you subhumans?" Needless to say they didnt try anymore.

98% white. Token Maori and asian. Maori was a problem child who cut his thumb off with the paper guillotine.

>and so I lost all my """friends"""
>and decided to kill myself
hows your life goin now famalam

Terrible. But white.

90% pic related

Too many Chinese.

Pretty fine, actually. Studying at a university now. Still have top grades, to the point that my uni pays me for them, and I have somehow become popular. I dont get it, but virtually everyone likes me there. Apparently they find me entertaining.

I bet you're some kind of Chad and edgelord was just a phase
At least it's better than being a resident clown

I didn't talk to a single person.

Living isn't for everyone, I wouldn't feel guilty about it if you got molested and shit by your mom. My list of staying alive though:

Food I haven't tried that I want to try
>Maggot cheese in Italy
>fancy cheese in general
>raw meat in mongolia
>Kobe beef steak
>bleu steak in France
>authentic viet/jap/chink food
>real caviar
>never had insects and it seems interesting
>Full english breakfast
>steak tartar
>that weird forage style that the best restaurant in the world is
there's more i can't think of. Being food adventurous definitely made me not want to kill myself

They haven't finished making Rick & Morty, Game of Thrones, and other great TV. I couldn't kill myself in the golden age of TV

I haven't tried starting a pig farm yet

I haven't really written a book yet

Top of the class while still maintaining a functional life. Then a clique of bitches did everything they can to sabotage it. Got the scholarship but at the cost of nearly all my friends and social life

I'll ask for it next week. I hope I get a good one that's experienced in similar cases, and that there aren't a very long queue.
If anything recommendations from actual polacks to really visit one feels good. Thanks

Keked

Definitely not a Chad. Plus, I am still somewhat edgy, especially when discussing politics, but I have learned not to be needlessly argumentative when I dont need to. I guess its also because I smile more now, people are more likely to think I am teasing them instead of attacking them.

you can make full english breakfast yourself user
though if you stay at a hotel in england you get the full english breakfast buffet and can try everything ever in an english breakfast

Oh damn I thought it was one of those "you've got to be there" things.

Well, now I can kill myself sooner!

Bad at math good at everything else. I was the introverted extrovert.

lots of suicides

Care to elaborate?

tell plz

Anybody here was the smart kid who all the teachers praised to be the next genius kid of school but then just disappointed in HS?

I guess

Just a lot of kids killed themselves. It was kind of an inside joke. People would call it "the suicide school" or something like that. Lots of kids in my grade ended up dying young too after graduation.

do you get hashbrowns in burgerland?
they are a must

In my High school (we call it secondary school - ages 11-16) I was one of the most foreign people there as I'm half Irish. It was beautiful. Hardly any fights (apart from the few I instigated), no stabbings, pupils respected their teachers and studying was uninterrupted.

Ethinic count;
99.9% English
1 Mixed race female
1 Indian female (left after 2 years)
4 Chinese females (editors note; I ploughed the best looking 1)
1 Chinese male
1 half potato nigger (me)

>myanimelist.net/anime/11111/Another
>11111
oh shid
Trump made anime real one school at a time

It's not fun. The teachers were highly incompetent and so do the education ministry.

Also dudebros in 3rd world shithole are the worst. Whenever I met up with them I wonder why I didn't just kill myself during highschool.

We had five blacks total at our school. Three of them worked for it.

So it was good.

I actually liked cooking before my depression spun out like 3 years ago. I'm more of a just mix shit and be surprised when it's finshed and it mostly tastes alright. Inspirational to see you can find pleasure in such a niche but it does sound interesting.
Sadly for years I basicly just eat the least effort things I can make myself and since I never eat oven/microwave shit I just drink and starve instead. I basicly do a 2 days mini starve with fruit and water then eat proper next two days diet cause of lack of spirit to cook.

Will we ever get over these feels?

Maybe therapy could reveal my low test. I think I need help but being a zombie on medicine sounds horrible and I'll try to avoid that

>Will we ever get over these feels?

You mean lack of them, right?

I can't feel anything anymore.

>I basicly do a 2 days mini starve with fruit and water then eat proper next two days diet cause of lack of spirit to cook.
I used to do the same with addition of different grains. It's quite a game changer, once I switched from fast food and ramen noodles I've shed abour 12 kilos and slowly but surely crawled out of my misery. Surely you can spend half an hour per day to make yourself a breakfast and then eat the rest whenever you feel like.

Acquire magic mushrooms and listen to some good ol' McKenna. Your depression will seep right out of your asshole before you know it.

Yeah.

I got some women I could ask out but it would be a facade to keep my red pills and depressed past in check and the risk of losing interest in her because of decadence or individuality and just ending up hurting her is real.

My school, since I live in New Zealand's largest city, is unfortunately majority non-white/shitskin/gook. My country is literally being over-run by third worlders.

Anyway, academic-wise it is very good - that is the upside of having a lot of Indians and Chinese. It is the same as any other state school, well funded, but don't expect private school-tier education.

dull and boring, most of the classmates were humorless robots with emotions barely present
I was an assclown and made fun of everybody tried to at least have fun when I was in school
also planted a dead bird into somebody's backpack once, it was hilarious watching school staff freak out over that shit and searching for culprit for a whole week

Is this recommended for depressed people too? I actually thought about doing lsd by myself to maybe fix this, I could get it pretty easy, but it's scary cause I have only taken shrooms once and that was apperently weak and with friends.

I don't know if it can get much worse though but I've been proven wrong before.

Alternatively, you could realize you are a meaningless speck of dust in space, nothing matters, and dwelling on negativity is LITERALLY RETARDED.

You're a Dane posting a meme about a Chinese guy that hates Africans and it made me laugh. I'm in Charlotte. You will never meet me. You made me happy for a moment. There is nothing you can do, individually, about degeneracy, leftist bullshit, and shitty childhoods. Vote right wing, express your views when asked, but realize NONE OF IT MATTERS! Entropy is a bitch. Go get laid while the atoms are still all working nicely.

Go be a dumb retard and feed a duck, look at the clouds, and stimulate your senses. Find a girl with pretty eyes that makes you smile and who trusts you and roll your face off with her on MDMA. Then marry her, raise some kids, and be the opposite of your parents. Make sure she is kind of dumb but sweet and good company. Smart women are awesome, but for someone who gets depressed by too much red pill, a kind sweet pretty 95 IQ girl would be perfect.

Go be happy you miserable retard. it's a choice. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Mental illness is a meme, you're just currently choosing to be a loser.

Pic unrelated but heartening.

It was naturally segregated by race, like how prison is. Us whites were unfortunately the smallest group. Guess what state.

Was depressed. Did LSD alone. Tripped balls. Came down. Still depressed.

BUT!!!!! I knew exactly why I was depressed and knew exactly what steps to take to get out of it. Do it. Wouldn't recommend to the normies, but >120 IQ or so it is almost necessary at some point.

California?

It was utter shit and I hated every single monent of it and I only wish bad for anyone who attented that school.

>co-ed public school
>500 white kids
>I am the only brown kid
>people actually ask me "what race are you"
>don't make many friends for some reason
>classmates decide to form a gang in year 10, graffiti local shopping malls and try to run a drug ring
>two of my classmates are in jail already
>I move interstate
>sea of asians
>still no friends
>finish school to become a welfare junkie
>return to homeland 5 years later to find it is "diverse"
>When people ask me where I'm from I just start laughing and walking away
>out of earshot I mumble under my breath
>"fdhsfdsgfgdgsf tasmania"

Really good user, thanks and glad you liked the shitpost meme. The thing about entropy and getting a dumb girl I think are good tips for me. Thanks I hope it helps others too.

It's good for being in shape I eat some grain too but I'm kinda overdoing the diet lately, probably lost some muscle.

Think I might try it soon. Not sure if I'm ready just yet but it was a good selling point, think the iq bit is true too.
I probably should have done it a lot sooner and I have thought about it before.

Yep.

>I remember having SEVERAL teachers who could have been from a movie about a great teacher who inspires all the student.

I remember several teachers who thought of themselves that way.

The son of our holier than thou principal became a teacher at the school and started dating the kids. They were of age... While legally it's a crime, there is no sentencing guidelines... only internal action. Great example for the other students to follow. I am sure the principal paid shills for comments when it was in the national paper.

Highschool in the Valencian(Spain) countryside.
99% white I was the only immigrant in class
Everyone did their job except the "philosophy" teacher which was a hardcore lefty, even used the the white male argument
I have to mention that Catalan teachers deserve to be shot because they are assholes but also happens that I had 0 idea of Catalan
I have spacial gratitude for the math teacher who was the smartest guy who I have known

>public school (not really a bad thing over here).
Stop shitposting.
>40% Lebanese, 40% Asian
Fucking mainland.

It was full of niggers.

>white
i didnt spend one second of my school time with a aspiring rapper

that sounds awful

is your father acceptive of you now?

99.9% white and half of them were nazis

girls
good grades
good times
great shenanigans
>one time i made rockets to show my physics teacher and he flipped out because it worked and they called the bomb squad and i was being accused of terrorism

good times eventually after some negotiating i only had to clean the school for a month

>kat
>reading calculus book
>in some moonspeak language

When am I?

we had a game called outlet roulette
>there is 2 pieces of that pencil graphite in an outlet not touching but in the prongs
>everyone chooses a word they bet the teacher will not say
>your opponents try to get the teacher to say your word
>if your word is said you have to complete the circuit with your finger

A few smart kids who went into trendy hipster shit and fucked up before the end of the year. Saddest case was this latino girl who was real fucking smart but got bullied by sheboons for being real fucking smart and eventually sold out and became a whore. But hey atleast she was 'popular'.

Oh and all the pakis who had BMWs as their gifts from their parents and worked in cornershops/techshops owned by their parents were considered the 'coolest' and all the sluts in my year lusted after them.

Lots of sluts, manipulative psychotic sluts which made me distrust women completley.

Whites were either beta boys who hovered near chimping out nigs to be 'popular' or completely out of those social circles and doing their own thing.

I'm a racist eastern european and in the first few weeks I had to punch a couple of nigs who wanted to subdue me to one of their hovering betaboys. It was interesting to watch which of the white boys became bitches and which stood up for themselves.

Later years got a bit more edgy since the nigs brought their homeboys who failed school and hanged around the blocks to anyone who stood up to them. Used scissors pretty often to cut the fuckers and made it clear that I would escalate the most if they approached me. (this seems very effective on nigs, as long as they realize you're not afraid of violence).

After that it was smooth riding with shit easy tests and people you hang out with at breaks but don't really get to know that well.

finnaly for shits we had this in school library that would only be uses by the gr 9s for their English culminating
>i drew so much hentai and put it in those library books
pic related
i know its shit but i only had an hour to make these

99% white with a few spics.

The school sucked though.