/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

Eddie Vedder ruined the finale of Twin Peaks edition

pastebin.com/Ag6evX8s

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper surviving and Agent Cooper never getting his mind back lyrics version)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
Read consequenceofsound.net/2016/08/eddie-vedder-contributes-new-song-to-david-lynchs-twin-peaks-revival/

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4I54fUmj2Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=X0yGes5wBSY
welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/kyle-maclachlan-dale-cooper-mr-c-dougie/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xynvrod0P6k
youtube.com/watch?v=lM-UKKVJp24
youtube.com/watch?v=0qP9epcfEPw
youtu.be/87mWUoKhNyA?t=55s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST FOR CHARLOTTE BEST GIRL

I will destroy Eddie Vedder.

I unironically believe this

wow fuck you man
>potential spoilers
>early general because you are desperate for attention
here's a friendly reminder:
kys

There's no reason not to believe it. You'll see...

>20 posts early
>shitty OP we've had 50 times already
fuck you faggot

FUUUUUUUCK OFFFFFFFFFFF JUDY FAAAAAAAAAAAGS GET OUT OF MY THREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

david lunch lol

BUMP LIMIT IS AT 310

GO THE FUCK BACK TO RED.DIT

The lyrics don't remotely support that and pic of Coop driving clearly has normal eyes so either regard Dougie drives or Coop comes back.

sexy fucking morguefu

These anons are set to be LYNCHED hard.

That's like saying Sycamore Trees predicted 25 years in the lodge. Vedder is writing about the journey of Dougie.

>you will never have a twink this cute in your life

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

judy

>it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale.

Confirmed where?

He's clearly singing that Cooper never gets his mind back. Agent Cooper is long gone.

SSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Please kee posting this even after it's been debunked

This picture makes me so hard.

The look in his eye, you just KNOW they banged.

Lynch is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed The Log Lady's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Lynch barely able to force it past the knob, and The Log Lady moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Lynch's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.

>I gotta break thought this cellophane line cause I know what's going on in my own mind

>Cellophane
>Cellophane wrap
>Wrapped in plastic

The link is in OP. Read it. Eddie Vedder screwed up by playing that song live instead of waiting for it to be in the show. At least Kyle MacLachlan keeps things vague like this youtu.be/4I54fUmj2Kg

How the hell has it been debunked. Definitely not by 9 episodes of the show. The link in OP confirms the song was written for Twin Peaks. What are you on about??

Post yfw Vedderfags get permanently and irreversibly BTFO come episode 11 or 12 when it's all but confirmed that Coop will get his memory back.

I am incompatible with the utter disgrace that is /tpg/ right now.

This is the worst it has ever been.

I read the pastebin and the article. It says nothing about the finale. The studio version of Out of sand has been online for over 6 months, no cease and desist occurred. OP is heavy on confirmation bias and light on evidence.

If he does I'll be very grateful for it. And tell vedder to fuck off.

What I'm saying is, even if it gets disproven the guy should keep posting it

There has been no real studio version of Out of Sand out yet. Eddie Vedder played it live when he said it ends the series, and he did a thing for Jack White where he recorded on an over century-old recording device as a one off. We haven't heard the final version of the song, and we won't until the end of the series.

Hahaha

fuck Chad

>tfw it will never get better

^THIS

Welp time for me to get on my bike and go. Good night tpg.

Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?
Yes! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey

If the words sound queer and funny to your ear, a little bit jumbled and jivey
Sing "Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy"

Oh! Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey
A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you-oo?

this shitty meme has made me hate Vedder even though I have never listened to a single song he has ever made

Didn't you see that David Lynch is friends with him and the fact that he did write that song for the series?

>never heard of Pearl Jam

I have seen all of david lynch
what should I watch now

It's not even a meme. Read the OP and listen to the song. Read the article. It's hilarious that people fall for obvious memes, but reject something that is actually based in reality.

tfw you realize Pearl Jam is just a beat off joke. ind of like the band itself.

Have you seen his shorts?
Go watch rabbits
Unironically his best work

Make sure you watch all his shorts. Then finish with his animated shorts Dumbland.

Try harder to sell it.

It's even more funny how people refuse to read the interview that's posted almost every thread that completely disproves it.

Only the show will disprove it.
So far Vedderfags are winning.. 9 episodes in, no Coop

>people

It's one pushing a try hard meme.

Go watch all his weather reports.
youtube.com/watch?v=X0yGes5wBSY

What interview? There is no interview that disproves the fact that the song ends the series. Keep reaching.

Thanks for sharing I've never seen these.

James was always cool.

Dougie is the key to all of this

Kek

I meant that Cooper wasn't coming back, you cumguzzling retard.

>welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/kyle-maclachlan-dale-cooper-mr-c-dougie/
>"And finally, of course, you’re left with Dale Cooper who’s now 25 years older and still Dale Cooper, but perhaps a little wiser. He’s had some tragedies in his life that have affected him in a way that’s maybe quiet him a little bit.”

It's been reposted over and over and over and Vedderfags have nothing to disprove it so they'll ignore it. Same with the idiots that fall for Vedderposting.

*laughter ensues*

So his actor is lying even though he's never lied about anything with the show before?

I rarely watch modern tv shows, but Kyle is pretty much in all of them right?

did i pass out during an episode or did we never find out what happens in this scene? did the guy just get away with it?

Get away with what? He did nothing wrong.

He fucked her and laughed while doing it.

Sometimes I feel like I should just get on my bike and go.

Cooper comes back next episode
Janey-E & him go to a diner
He has flashbacks to the Double R Diner
He orders a slice of cherry pie
He goes to eat it but notices an electrical outlet
Janey-E is distracted because they got her order wrong
He gets his memory back after he electrocutes himself by sticking his fork into the outlet

Thank you croatia bro

We get 3 minutes total in Twin Peaks of Chad eating second breakfast.

Of course Kyle isn't going to give any answers about the show. He doesn't want to burn bridges with David Lynch, but Eddie Vedder didn't care he finally had a new good song and played it.

Daily reminder that Cooper returning to his former self contradicts everything what Lynch is about.
This will not happen.
We will never see the old Coop we knew again.
Let it go.

Exactly. People are delusional if they think he's gonna mysteriously wake up and become old Coop. He's long gone. The Vedder song says it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xynvrod0P6k

youtube.com/watch?v=lM-UKKVJp24

This picture makes me so hard.

The look in their eyes, you just KNOW they banged.

Lynch is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Laura Dern's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Lynch barely able to force it past the knob, and Laura moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Lynch's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.

David Lynch should contact this guy.

God I wish they had done the new season 5 or 6 years ago he was still so QT

Post the stupid Vedder misdirection all you want. Lynch would never go for something so normie and bland

>final episode airs
>55 mins in Officer Chad shoots all Twin Peaks residents in their heads except for his wife, Audrey Horn
>58 mins in Bad Coop looks Dougie Coop in the face and says "Duuuhnnn I'ma retaaahd" before shooting him in the head
>Before outro the last words in TP canon are Chad and Bad Coop simultaneously announcing:
>"And now playing at the Roadhouse, the band Korn with their new song 'Creamed'. Good night everybody and fuck you forever."

Sounds like you are gonna get
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

With this ring, I the wed.

Judy's in the bedroom, inventing situations.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qP9epcfEPw

Do Americans really do this? It is actually silly. A bunch of retards standing around slapping their hands together for 10 minutes. It just keeps going. Its so uncomfortable.

Cannes is in France.

Prove it

do what, clap?

how do these generals work? who posts them? is it just shills n bots

Theres about 3 of us. We all post from different IPs so it registers as around a hundred users per /tpg/

They felt bad for booing Fire Walk With Me.

I was in the audience that day in 1992, after I saw that film, Lynch had disappeared so far up his ass that I had no desire to ever watch a David Lynch film again and I really loved him

do you see the error of your ways?

I'm Laura Dern. I have a lot of free time.

The good Tarantino is trapped in the black lodge, write this in your diary.

Friendly reminder that Twin Peaks' ending will be Cooper and Gordon talking like this but in Paris: youtu.be/87mWUoKhNyA?t=55s

(pic is Kyle Maclachlan, photo #14)

Monica Belucci's character and Gordon talk in Paris though.

Hi, I'm Mark Frost. Have you read my book yet? Thanks in advance!

No one left in these threads, one post every 15 minutes or so now. Guess we know who the real fans are. Everyone off in their /got/ thread.

Real Men remain.

Reminder that David Lynch isn't a talentless hack and wouldn't give away the ending to his magnum opus in some shitty song by a retard like Vedder

Consider yourself Lynched :]