Hey /pol. Im moving to Copenhagen this month for studying and I wanted to know your opinion on Denmark like living...

Hey /pol. Im moving to Copenhagen this month for studying and I wanted to know your opinion on Denmark like living, culture, women, etc.. Any Danes here ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw
nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_to_dk/working_holiday/australien.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How long are you going to stay?

They're like Northern Norwegians, minus the inbred faces.

Edgy, "misunderstood," party-going, and liberal, but not sweden-tier. More like single mother-tier.

Denmark is red Sweden.

It's alright, I studied at Odense for 2 years and although it wasn't the biggest of towns, it was alright. The people are also generally friendly and helpful, they understand English very well as well

Couldn't be more incorrect, you should know this Hans

3 years propably just going for bc. and also Im gonna have 2 internships in europe.
I´ve only read Dont Bang Denmark by Roosh and he said that its feminist capital.
But my friend just moved in Copenhagen and he said that town is awesome. I don´t really know what to expect

CPH airport doesn't have water fountains. That's all I've got.

I grew out on the outskirts of Copenhagen, studied in Copenhagen and now live here - I hardly ever hear about feminism except for when I read English-speaking message boards, few people here care. In terms of Scandinavia, it's easily Norway > Denmark > Sweden. Prepare to have abaolutely no luck with Danish women unless you can merge with an existing group of friends, though - easiest way to get some while you're here will be to meet other expats.

Also read thr Law of Jante, it's completely moot in relation to the younger generations, mine included, but it's still relevant when dealing with older Danes.

Also we're one of the most secular and irreligious countries in the world, being Scandinavian and all, so if you're one of those Sup Forumstards who buys into the deus vult meme, you won't have a good time.

Behave, try to respect our culture, speak English if you'd otherwise just butcher our language and don't be a burden on the tax payers. No one will take issue with you if you just do these things my friend. Skål!

haha I expected this

but it couldn´t be more worse than Slovakia

Good country to earn some money, that's a conclusion after 3 years of living in Denmark. Plus a lot of muzzies.

The have "Janteloven" — the way I understand it user, it's frowned upon to be individualistic. Sound pretty bad to me from a cultural point of view. Lots of feminist women and blue pilled men. Anybody correct me if I am wrong.

Absolutely right.

>Prepare to have abaolutely no luck with Danish women unless you can merge with an existing group of friends

or, y'know, just use Tinder.

yeah I heard the same shit about Ukraine. Turned out to be poosy paradise for me

Best place on the planet.

Janteloven is a meme.

Have you started looking for apartment/room? If no, you will be fucked due to FUCKING shortage of new ones.

The Law of Jante is mostly a theme amongst the older generations, OP is likely young so he shouldn't have any issues with it.

Lots of feminists and blue pilled men? Not really, both are nom-issues here. They're like Christianity, it may somewhat exist and be ingrained in the country (Denmark being one of the most gender equal nations in thr world) but it just isn't talked about, and our feminism/Christianity is much more toned down than in the rest of the world. Here's a Danish vs. Swedish debate on feminism, the first quarter is a good representation of the aberage Dane's view on gender equality: m.youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw

I have only ever known one Dane who was into feminism, and everyone laughed at her for it. She's a bisexual radfem who grew up without a father, spends too much time on tumblr and is obsessed with the US and UK. Make your own mind up after watching the video, OP.

Where do you live?

This.

I'm a native Dane, I'm just going by what I've heard from expats both in person amd online. ,ignt work though, I obviously haven't experienced dating in Denmark as a foreigner.

Copenhagen is a beautiful city with interesting history. It is full of leftists though and it has been enriched by shitskins sadly.

You will enjoy your time im sure.

Everything is expensive
Remember you can work, but only a certain amount or you will be deported
Everybody drinks like sponges, many people smoke weed
Danes are direct and say their opinion
Women are women, some sluts, some prudes, in general the Danish mentality on sex is very liberal and the legal age is 15.
Groping is not appreciated unless you have scored the girl
Avoid packs of Arabs and other swarthy looking people, some are cool in small or mixed groups, but pure non-Danish groups are thugs and criminals.
Homeless people that sell 'Hus Forbi' are the good homeless, the magazine costs 20kr and helps them buy alcohol and a little food
Don't give money to non-Danish beggars

Does Denmark actually accept any non-EU migrants?

I was offered an internship in dannish university. But I rejected it and chose germany instead. They hate us we hate, it's simple.
Aside from politics, germans respect greeks, they are very kind when they face me (of course there are always sad exemptions).

>deported
>in an EU country
>ever
A man can dream

Are you saying that danes hate greeks? I dont understand what you are trying to say pham.

copenhagen NV

>be me in denmark
>be black
>bang 1 dannish woman every other day
>dane is telling me its hard
hm

Foreign students, yes.

When I lived in dormitory, 12 rooms connected to one large common area, I lived with both Japanese, Chinese, Braziil and Nigerian students.

do you know if that is a horse chestnut tree (aesculus) or a magnolia tree?

What country are you from?

Seems legit. Every single female friend i have dislike the looks of niggers. Except one, and she is ugly as fuck.

You dont have to lie on Sup Forums brah.

only students?

Roosh is a crybaby. Women aren't anywhere close to being as feminazi as they are in America. I've never had any issues with getting laid here, just don't act like a meme, no one is dumb enough to fall for that.

This is sad but true. This autistic board confirms it at any instant.

Unless you can get a work visa, then yes

>Also read thr Law of Jante, it's completely moot in relation to the younger generations, mine included, but it's still relevant when dealing with older Danes.

In Norway the Law of jante is in full force.

Do you know if it's hard to get one?

Almost certain its a horse chestnut tree.

I have one in my garden.

This is absolutely true EXCEPT if you are an artist, then you are allowed. But if you get a regular job and you have ANYTHING that is unusual. Maybe a unusual hobby then you won't get hired. The "Janteloven" is NOT a meme and it is in full force here in Norway.

>Denmark gets its share of balkanoid shitskins
This is a Good day. Enjoy the organized crime.

I dont think danes hate greeks man. Definetly not normie danes. You have nothing to fear.

This is actually a thing here as well (the "zesjescultuur"). Although we are trying to get away from it more or less.

You can apply for a Working Holiday visa to Denmark as an Australian. Shouldn't be too hard to get. Lasts 12 momths.

No joke, we cant deport rapists but we deport students who work more than 12-15 hrs a week.

Danes only hates you until you explain to them that you're not a turk.

Did you drink your daily amount of somalian semen?

Get off Sup Forums, man. No normal person in the irl world here hates Greece or Greeks. Come on.

Yes. During election our prime minister Lars Loekke said that Denmark prefered american and new zealand migrants over middle-eastern migrants.

It is, you need to demonstrate being able to take care of yourself from the getgo, so you need a job before even applying.

But seriously, look it up on the dsnish goverment website, it's all there in English for you, and you could also try contacting the Danish embassy in Australia for info as well

So true!

Unless he looks like a turk, which most greeks do.

Thanks for sharing user. I thought it was only practiced in Denmark. Danish women over here in the USA like to (kindly) elucidate american men on this cultural difference. I do get a mildly negative reaction from young danes when I talk about individual achievements in my day, for example.

>Unless he looks like a turk

Thats true actually. I went to highschool with a kurdish guy who was called a dirty turk many times and the actual turks called him a dirty kurd.

Haha he got shit from every side.

Yes, because Turks are getting assaulted every day on the streets of Copenhagen by normie whites, right?

Are they really a lot of muzzies? I talked my girlfriend out of migrating to Iceland, and now we are aiming for denmark. We want our future kids, to live safe.
I DO plan on checking it out myself, so don't lie to me!
Right now, we are planning to eventually travel north and live at the border. It's a softer approach than to just jump into life in denmark.

>tfw we are paying for yuropoors education out of tax money

I dont even know why this is allowed..

Fucking incredible that you can just come here and get monthly student grants and a free degree

Honestly I wish you coulnd´t just do this...FFS we only attract boring nationalities from poor shitty countries...LEECHES

Thanks. I just graduated in Computer Science which looks to be on the positive list. My transcript is kinda shitty which will probably make it near impossible to find work though... oh well.

>moving to Copenhagen

No not at all. But even normie whites dislike turks.

Most dislike non-whites if they are being honest with themselves. All the love we see for sandniggers and refugees is pure signalling. Very few actually feel that way.

>not movin to æro

You don't need a prior job in Denmark for Working Holiday, but there are limits on how much you can work here, and you need to show proof of funds to qualify.
nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_to_dk/working_holiday/australien.htm

Thanks! the way the branches arch upwards made me think that but the buds confused me.

There are districts like Norrebro, Farum, Ishoj, etc, where you have a lot of shitskins. Just pick whiter part and you will be fine. Be aware about prices of apartments and houses. That's, how looks like in capital, but i can expect that Jylland is much safer part of Denmark. I can't be worse than in Germany. Btw, i am not from Denmark.

I'd like to make it a permanent thing though desu

You talk about most normal people "hating" Turks and this being a problem for a Greek living here.
I would say that most people probably don't care that much and certainly not enough for it to be an issue for a Greek, especially one who would be working at a university in a city.
It does make you sound a bit like one of those people who have internalised Sup Forums a bit too much.

I'm going to elaborate here a bit.

Copenhagen is pretty much degenerate central filled to the brim with sandniggers, leftists, SJW and other kinds of white trash. It has also been invaded by swedes to the point where you can't go into a restaurant without getting a Swedish speaking waiter.

For the love of God, move to Aalborg or Odense instead. Way better cities.

They have to work to get SU, compare to you lazy danfucks. You are fucking disgrace and will be overtaken by immigrants.

>Czech
>black

>the only black person in my town is a dwarf
It's like seeing a unicorn.

Aye. Just if you wanted to try it out first without completely plunging in, it's a pretty easy process compared to a normal work permit.

Enjoy cocaine and illegal firearms for your minorities. Have fun!

I live in Vesterbro, close to Istedgade, and 90% of the people I see on the street are students and young white families.
You are deluded. Aalborg and Odense are fucking boring provincial cities btw. Just slightly larger versions of Ringsted, Slagelse, Holbæk, Herning etc.

thx m8

Do you know if the holiday work permit can be changed into a residence permit while you remain there?

No it weren't insinuating that, but I don't think a lot of danes want to be friends with a turk because usually they're the most agressive muslims. At least I wouldn't want a turk for a friend, but then again, I don't even want turks in my country.

The only black person in my town doesn't exist yet. But then, it's a really small town and I live on the right side of the fjord.

Hvordan det broder?

>small provincial cities
Ah yes the Copenhagen special. Why don't you let some more refugees into your cuckshed.

Also, I'm glad that you're the most likely to be shot by gangs or terrorists

No muslims in slesvig/holstein.

Im not saying it will be a problem for him. Pretty much everybody in my old high school "disliked" turks and arabs. They caused trouble in and around the school and they are ugly as fuck.

Im not suggesting that we have RWDS running around attacking turks and arabs but the average dane does have a dislike towards turks and arabs. They wont act upon it but it is there.

Bergen is the best place on the planet. Kopenhaven/Denmark after Oslo.

Can't find anywhere that says it can't.

unless he mean red pilled sweden, in that case he is somewhat correct.

>Aalborg [...] boring provincial cities
What about Sankt Anne Gade?

how the fuck do you afford this?

There's nothing wrong with provincial cities. I grew up in one and I'm there right now. Just saying there's no reason to present Aalborg and Odense as attractive destinations. The locals, especially in Aalborg, are just as bad as you people like to paint Turks to be.

Don´t talk to me like I do know shit you piece of fucking filth, I am a business owner here.

They have to work 10 hours a week thats it. Most of the time, companies don´t even pay them, they just hand them their salary under the table.

I'm sure it's a fun place if you're between the ages 15-18, just like Vestergade in Kobenhavn.

Denmark is up there in the best places I have visited.
Classiest pizza hut I have ever seen.

>coming here
>leeching off our program
>calling us lazy
>threatening us with silly claims

I´d say you can get the fuck out of here you ungrateful bitch, return to your shitlands

>bistands snylter spottet

This guy is our version of a nigger, please keep calm and ignore him.

Danish education is top-tier on the international front, we need those relations to anybody that isn't a rice or sand nigger.

>feminist capital.
Splutter, gnark cough, gasp.... OK, compared to rural Denmark I suppose Copenhagen is somewhat feminist. But not compared to others outside our borders.

Try and watch Denmark vs sweden on feminism (link)
youtube.com/watch?v=L5ETiMA8OQw

Also appreciated how you all had the time to build homes for ducks.

No way. I lived 2 years in Aalborg and it's by far my favorite city in Denmark. There's some gang shit but they mostly keep it out in the eastern part.

I've been living in Odense for 3 years now, and although not as nice as aalborg, it's alright.

I can't imagine living in places like Aarhus or Copenhagen. They just seem like literal shitholes to me.

now kolding is a boring provincial city. I should know. I come from there.

pfff..nigger please shut your mouth

Don't forget to eat lots of pork.

>The locals, especially in Aalborg, are just as bad as you people like to paint Turks to be.

How fucking high are you Jens?

Kolding is fucking great, I went there a few weeks ago. Koldinghus is pretty sweet too.

I sure do love Denmark. Spent a month there with a friend in Frederiksværk. Malmo, Hillerod, and Helsingor were really nice and predominantly white. I'd love to live there.

Cant have homeless ducks pham. Thats animal cruelty.

I will say that Svendborg is pretty underrated. Visited a few weeks ago. Fyn in general seems nice, at least the southern part.
Heard good things about Sonderborg as well, but haven't been.