Arrow

Can we talk about how massively entertaining season five was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmLCDzCSS2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off. Arrow is shit.

This guy saved the series.

>Arrow post-S2
kys

Stopped Arrow halfway through season three and didn't finish season two of Flash.
Best decision

I disagree with your opinion on this show you do not watch.

IM ALREADY TEN STEPS AHEAD AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT GAME WE'RE PLAYIN YET!

I mean, it was better than 4 at least, but did the show really need ANOTHER evil archer? Plus his dad was completely forgettable after season 1, why bring him back into the story? So you're mad he killed your evil dad who was going to kill thousands, who fucking cares?

>Stopped Arrow halfway through season three
holy shit you dodged a serious bullet trust me

flash is still entertaining tho

Holy shit that's the gun ollies father committed suicide with

I don't know, I liked the Flash but they kept doing the same things with speedsters and Barry's mentors/villains. Didn't like Wally or Jesse either

Prometheus was the most competent villain the CW has ever had since reverse flash and you know it.

>who is deathstroke

Prometheus was a decent villain, but he didn't need to be another evil archer, that shit is played out, and personally being mad that your father was murdered even tho he was going to kill thousands seems like a stupid motivation to do all this shit

>mentors
they kinda dropped the evil villain mentor thing in season 3, if i remember correctly
i dunno, i just find it more fun than the arrow

>deathstroke

The whole "serum makes me crazy" thing is such a weak storytelling element. Only goblin can pull it off. Slade had literally no motive.

I agree with you there, it was more fun than arrow

A fair amount of it I thought dragged out, desu. I liked Prometheus but only when he was out of his suit really

>I mean, it was better than 4 at least
I don't get the hate on season 4, it's a lot better than season 3 in my book, the beginning is shite but it gets great at the end, which is what basically every season of Arrow has followed, except for 3 which is shite throughout

What makes you think I don't watch this? Simply because I have a differing opinion?

>but it gets great at the end
>felicity getting so mad her legs work again
>every moment her mom shows up (even if she is a milf, it ruins the show like every time Troi's mother shows up in star trek)
>HACKING A FUCKING NUCLEAR MISSILE WITH AN IPAD
>all of dahrks soldiers running at the people instead of gunning them down with assault rifles
>the ultimate asspull of the power of "belief" stopping damiens powers

4 was trash and it got worse as the season drug on

It's arrow you're not gonna get high cinema dude. I'll agree with you on Felicity's mom though, but the Laurel death scene was beautiful

Im not asking for high cinema, just for felicity to be less stupid and not to have plot points that involve wirelessly hacking the worlds slowest icbm with an ipad

Yeah that was stupid but if you expected anything less than slightly stupid from Arrow you're in the wrong place

this basically, he had no motive because the entire island plot was weak as fuck. knowing the outcome off who really lives and dies in the flashbacks leaves no tension and I had no investment at all. and then they dragged it out for 4+ seasons

Season five was fight kino i'll give it that

youtube.com/watch?v=FmLCDzCSS2s

It definitely beat Daredevil season 2.

I picked Arrow back up after about 2 years. Enjoyed seasons 1 and 2 quite a bit. Season 3 was alright. Season 4 was fucking awful. The only thing that got me through it was b/c i had heard season 5 was good again. Season 5 is definitely an improvement on 4 (only 1/2 through though).

This actually looks stupid as fuck, what were they thinking?

>season 4
>better than anything

I'm a big Arrow fan, but Felicity and Friends was absolute dog shit.

>mfw I realized her death was a copy and paste of Deb's death from the Dexter series finale