Voltron: Legendary Defender

Lets take a break from the horrible memories of Alteans killing babies, and think of the good times!

Other urls found in this thread:

titilvating.tumblr.com/post/148071830701/heres-your-goddamn-voltron-yaoi-click-4-higher
archiveofourown.org/works/7564087
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daddy Zarkon had too short a time with his dear son

Did he get the helmet remade for his galra kitty ears

that's why he's so angry at everything

Well it certainly helps

This is still the cutest thing.

Need more loli Allura

What color for Shiro's bra

Red bc muh Sheith

The color of your shipping bias. (Keith red or other)

Red it is

Best choice. Even if it's not because Keith it is a good sexual color

Black would look best.

But she kills the galra lolis

Did these last night, will probably finish the other two when I get home.

Also jesus I had no idea how terrible Keithfei came out, might redo him from scratch.

So Sendak tells Shiro, "I see you spent some time with the druids. They do love to experiment. Too bad you didn't get the latest model."

>Too bad you didn't get the latest model.

Does that mean Shiro got his arm before Sendak got his? Or did Sendak simply upgrade his arm?

>pidge in baggy khakis
What a cute fashion disaster

Wouldn't Shiro be a titbull rather than a titcow?

Well, luckily he could spend more time with his grown-up son now.

Alright guys, before I do this I need to know how gay this thread is going to get.

Really gay

Shiro is Heero?

It's always gay

Well. I always did peg Keith as having a daddy kink

>Alright guys, before I do this I need to know how gay this thread is going to get.

You DO realize you're on Sup Forums right

Oh shit fucker that's adorable

Head over to the Pidge thread if you want straight.

OHNO.. I need more content of this pairing right now please.

Along the shore the cloud waves break,
The twin suns sink behind the lake,
The shadows lengthen
In Altea.

Gayer than balls touching, bro.

>more paraphrased King In Yellow quotes

Spare us, please.

titilvating.tumblr.com/post/148071830701/heres-your-goddamn-voltron-yaoi-click-4-higher I don't want to get banned on Mormon site so I'm just linking it but i found Lance walking in on sheith sex

Lance getting cucked is my favorite thing.

based Sacura

Cuck!Lance/Pining!Keith/Oblivious!Shiro is my OT3.

Yep
Hunk is Trowa because machine guns I guess.

Lance getting cucked - now in color!

Can you repeat that in a format that's less hard to read?

You have the best taste

quads demand this

Everyone miserable and unfulfilled makes me happy.

Basically (I'm not them but my interpretation)
Lance has a rival boner for Keith
Keith doesn't give a shit about Lance, he just wants Shiro's massive dick
Shiro is oblivious

Thank God

I like it.

Anyone else think that they're actually going to follow through with Shiro's (physical) death at some point, but he'll still be around because they'll transfer his consciousness into the castle's AI?

Fuck yes, you are a gift requestanon. Not only do you good all then outlandish stuff here, I really enjoy your style. Cutes or leads both.

I wanna KISS Shiro!

Nailed it

I neneed to stop typing on this tablet on painkillers, but you get the gist of what I meant. FishAllura and Dad Zarkon 4 lyfe

HNNNG
You are a gift, based drawfriend

>peek of nipples
muh dick

The best taste

Holy shit everything about this pic, ahahaha

Also, why does Lance have the best reaction images? Even Hunk and Keith can't compare.

Probably, if he actually dies they're not going to end the character there. He might get to redownload himself into a cyborg body too. And if Voltron turns out to be some sort of robo-god Keith might get the option to retune the world to bring Shiro back at the very end. Decides not to because he wouldn't be the same person, or maybe he decides yes and Shiro comes back as a totally normal person who he falls in love with as an older person or something super sappy like that. Like Nena and Sergei Wang but less shitty.

Yes but where? On his lips? On his forehead? Across his scars and stump? On his neck? On his plump bosom? Over each of his diamond cut abs?
On his hips, or right where the thigh meets them?
On his thick, hefty, heroic cock? Upon his boypussy?

Where user? Where does your thirst lead you!?

I think he'll more likely fall to the galra and be their servant boy again

Is Keith blushing here because Shiro has an arm around him, Hunk has an arm around him, both, or is he just not quite used to the idea of having friends and family-like relationships yet?

He just likes Shiro's low hand and being in between his thighs

I want to suck on Shiro's white bangs

I hope they don't cheese it. Shiro doesn't need to be Zordon, and this show doesn't need a Zordon.

He probably upgraded. Also, it's hard to see in that pic, but in the background, he has extras.

I'm guessing the latter but I'm sure sitting on Shiro's knee isn't helping matters.

CUTE!

Not really Zordon so much as a sentient AI that's able to occupy the entire ship and run it in Allura's absence.

Do you guys think Keith would still try to fuck it though

Everyone would still try to fuck it.

You know he will.

He's gonna make an onahole out of the control panels.

>Lance finally thinks maybe he'll have a chance with Keith now that Shiro is an ai
>Walks in on Keith and shirobot fucking

I'm not asking for Zordon, but maybe some kind of AI that can inhabit multiple machines or devices besides the castle. Like another android, various communication systems and the like, maybe even one the voltron lions themselves.

Same, he'd be like Tieria-Veda from 00 or something. And probably some other series I can't remember at the moment.

Oh shit, you're right. Thanks for posting a higher quality shot user.

I think that makes it safe to say we'll see Sendak again with his arm reactivated, by activating or upgrading it or whatever like he did in that shot.

Awww

>he'd be like Tieria-Veda from 00 or something

Gay for Lockon.....?

>he downloads the Shiro AI onto one of those training drones and puts a strap-on onto it.

Really there's nothing that will stop keith

This is also good

That's Keith. He'll switch over to being the Mileina once Shiro comes back though.

I think we'll see him again, but I dunno if his arm will be reactivated. Those extras were on his ship, which got rekt early on. It depends on who picks him up, I guess.

He already uses toys to pretend he's getting fucked by Shiro so I mean it's a step up

Lance is not a toy!

He definitely does not use Lance. Nothing would break suspension of disbelief that he's fucking Shiro more than that. He'd have an easier time using that snail guy.

>tfw the real person Lance wants to fuck is Shiro and the real reason he hates Keith is because he's stealing Shiro's attention

He might let Lance fuck him out of extreme thirst but he's too twink to imitate Shiro's bara

I just browsed AO3, yawning at boring klance and sheith fics, and then I suddenly found THIS masterpiece:
archiveofourown.org/works/7564087
This is the fic we all deserve!

Stop stealing Pidge's schtick.

Pidge fucks robots because she's attracted to robots

Keith would only be fucking a robot because Shiro is dead and it has his AI

DAD
MOM

>Allura and Pidge save Shiro by by magically transferring his soul from his dying body and uplaoding his consciousness into an AI, maybe even replacing the Black Lion since there's evidence pointing to them being living and sentient, probably the goody-good version of robeasts

I'm totally okay with this.

If Shiro becomes a robot he belongs to the robosexual. That's just how it works.

Why is thirsty virgin/pining Keith the absolute best type?

Someone should one day make a master post of all the things Sup Forums has decided about voltron
> alteans wearing baby galra
> Galra prince Keith
>Keith thirst for Shiro, cucking Lance
>etc