theironbreaker.deviantart.com/art/Piss-Heather-A-Doctor-Who-Story-691901674
pastebin.com/TzgGJiNM
youtube.com/watch?v=i2H43q61qRM
youtube.com/watch?v=hS8f_-7yw1c
open.spotify.com/artist/2PKm8aJ43kvEqtzTmggKdn
goodreads.com/book/show/33797975-doctor-who
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you The Daleks?

middle aged people trying to write vidya.

I'm turning this thread into Thom Yorke Edition v3.

>reeee everything needs to be a 10/10

I liked Dinosaurs on a Spaceship.

>tfw no Subterranean Homesick Alien episode

Reminder that Dinosaurs on a Spaceship and Power of Three includes the best character in NuWho, on par with Based Nardie, Brian.

How does Big Finish somehow not run out of promo pics for cover art?

Hoping he'll prove to be the opposite of Moffat, i.e. an okay writer for individual episodes and a great showrunner. Broadchurch is apparently good.

>tfw the best Doctor Who game is is the TARDIS mod on Gary's Mod.

It was good. Not a lot of Nardole, but he shows up, and is pretty good in it.

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

I was gonna do one where (Doctor and Companion undecided) go back and find out HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG but I'm not good enough at writing funny stuff to write that

I wonder what Hartnell would think of the show now.

Is there a way to see current submissions?

Make it a "DAVROS DID NOTHING WRONG" fic instead. Makes it a little less offensive.

He'd be astounded. And happy.

I could set it up...why?

Offensiveness isn't the problem, writing it to be funny is.

>Too many negros

Well he's known for being pretty antisemitic, assuming he has other prejudices he'd probably hate the show now considering all the progressive casting.

Just interested in what has been submitted so far.

Only confirmed one is based Piss Heather.

So far, we have had a:

Piss fetish story: theironbreaker.deviantart.com/art/Piss-Heather-A-Doctor-Who-Story-691901674

An Eight to Shalka regeneration story: pastebin.com/TzgGJiNM

And a Ten with Donna greentext story.

Plus, a "Seven as a creepy boogeyman" story, and a One/Vicki story, as well as some other deep-lore story.

>tfw The Doctor gets people killed in order to refill his TARDIS part which he himself drained so they could visit the city.
>tfw The Doctor causes The Great Fire of Rome and laughs as the fire devours Rome.

When do you think the plot will get to "I bribed the architect" tier?

Twelve going fucking mental in Hell Bent is him being driven to the very edge of his character and making some serious mistakes and errors of judgement. It's not out of character, but it is extreme; The Doctor has become obsessed with not letting his companions, particularly Clara, die, after what happened with Amy and Rory, and how much he cared for her and how much they depended on each other. I don't think he had ever really depended on anyone as much before. Rose isn't canon

Watching Hell Bent, I was thinking "fuck sake Doctor, calm down, you don't need to do this", but I never thought "this is out of character and he wouldn't logically do this."

I still think your enjoyment of Hell Bent is at the mercy of whether or not you like Clara. What happened in the episode was much more interesting than anything they could have done with Galllifrey, for me - he already outed Rassilon and took up the presidency and shouted at them all; what next?

Based Piss Heather.

Would Heather piss on me, user?

Some of them are literal screenshots of a random episode

Is my story with the man with the funny accent just being forgotten about again :c

U-uh..............................

>You will never have Heather piss on you while choking you with a Tom Baker scarf.
Why live?

I know, but I'll explain later.

I've added it now. Sorry about that.

Unbelievable

>piss Heather
Oh /who/....

Sorry! I actually had saved it to my computer, but hadn't transferred it to the Google Doc yet.

Yeah, /who/ is weird.

Never listened to any of the audios, what are some quintessential ones I should listen to, preferably ones I can find for free

youtube.com/watch?v=i2H43q61qRM

Found a documentary about the Doctor Who movie if you're interested.

arent you dead

Free is easy if you know where to look...

Sirens of time
Holy terror
Spare parts
Colditz
Chimes of midnight

Best of 5 6 7 and 8 while still being stand alone. If you don't like them then it's not for you

Spotify has several BF audios for free.

Yeah but a puddle saved me or some shit

youtube.com/watch?v=hS8f_-7yw1c

I heard Audiobook Bay has them.
I am just afraid of the legal ramifications of torrenting.

Someone on Twitter did a "waifu bingo" so I made this

Sirens of Time, Whispers of Terror, Spare Parts, Jubilee, City of Spires/Wreck of the Titan/Legend of the Cybermen and Psychodrome are the only ones I've listened to and enjoyed. They're all really good. Spare Parts and Jubilee are common recommendations, Whispers of Terror is a cool story that really takes advantage of the audio format

Neato burrito

I remember listening to Energy of the Daleks years ago and thinking it was shite, Tom didn't sound very good and I never liked Leela
Honestly don't know if I finished it or not desu

I also listened to one of the short 100 BC and it was pretty mediocre and I remember nothing about it

Yeah but 100 days of the Doctor is excellent and the motzart one is godly

Big Finish free for streaming on Spotify for anybody interested:
open.spotify.com/artist/2PKm8aJ43kvEqtzTmggKdn

I only listened to 100 BC for some reason

We'll do your self a favor and listen to the other 2. The motzart one that ends it is seriously one of my favorites

Faceless and Ben? I'm back in early 2015

Thanks, I'll give them a listen. My only problem is finding something I can do while listening to them

Video games And my drive to work do it for me. I really should start jogging but...nah

I usually play strategy games like XCOM.
I might try listing to them while painting my Warhammer models.

He'd think it was a fucking disgrace. This is the guy that was in Brighton Rock. He'd have nothing but contempt.

Is this the Limmy/DeeDee one?

Will there ever be a good Doctor Who video game?

I usually listen while I commute or I exercise.

I don't drive but finding some good games to play with them would work probably. I should clear off my treadmill to run on that while listening but I'm posting on /who/ what do you really expect

I used to listen to them in bed but there's always the danger of falling asleep when you do that.

I'm going to try listening while playing vidya next but I'm worried the vidya will distract me from the story. That's how I listen to music, though.

Would be interesting if you could read the script while listening, maybe.

Lol I only trip to clarify who I am with regards to shit trips

'Tis. Honestly I can't even remember if I finished it lmao

They either need to do a Telltale game, or a Lego game and it would work perfectly.

Imagine a Doctor Who game where you start out as Capaldi (or whoever the current Doctor is when it comes out), and there's no lives but every time you die you regenerate into a new, randomly generated character

Only if its a telltale style one

that sounds pretty wank in all honesty, why would i want to play as some random fucko, plus they'd have to generate a new personality each time

Yeah that's one of those ideas that really works on paper but while playing it I'd be pissed that I couldn't play as a real doctor. I like what lego dimensions did

I suppose a battlefront style game could work.

So far we have Lego Dimensions.
With Doctor Who properties in the game, it opens the door to a possible future Lego Doctor Who game.

The LEGO games turned to shit as soon as they started speaking actual dialogue

"Hurr? Hmm dmm na brr!" is just better

>still think your enjoyment of Hell Bent is at the mercy of whether or not you like Clara
I fucking loathe Clara and I still think is one of the best Nuwho episodes

A telltale game would have to have a doctor we've already seen and a new companion would work well.

I dont know if playing as the companion or the doctor would be better, probably the companion as they would be the sort of self. Thats how it was done in tales from the borderlands which worked really well.

The game would also need to have some old recurring characters, im thinking like; river strax and jack typer characters.

When is RTD coming back? ;_;

Why did they stop with the blue peter competitions? Don't primary school kids want to write for an old man doctor?

Suppose you're right, but it could be an RPG type where you come up with your own personality and shit. Maybe you just start as some random timelord that's traveling with the Doctor?

t. casualwhostream

leaf

rude

Now that IS interesting.
I loved Hell Bent, although it's not the kind of episode you can just channel surf and land on, so I'm curious how it will stand up upon rewatch. I watch everything in chronological order anyway so it doesn't matter to me.

Huh, I didn't even know that was possible.

People call out how Bill fell in Love with Heather despite only meeting her like three times but desu I fell in love with her after watching her for 5 minutes so

The ony way to watch Doctor Who is with every episode playing at the same time, and all even numbered ones are played in reverse.

thats because you have a piss fetish

For me the biggest flaw of hell bent is that it is wall to wall doctors past teases. Moffat loves this shit but is to much of a pussy to ever really reveal anything.

you didn't fall in love, you fell in lust

Or kill any one offfor real

what teasing? It clearly showed that the doctor grew up in some kind of orphanage thing

So you want Moffat to go even further with his lore plundering? The consensus seems to be people want him to stay away from stuff like that. I love every second of it, but I think if he goes too far with it he could ruin the mystery of it all in much the same way as I think Cartmell might have in the 80s.

One of the great things about the Hybrid arc is we still don't really know what it is or if it exists. It's just a prophecy and The Doctor Lies.

Nah it was definitely more "aww she's so cute" than "damn I want to stick me pen0r inside her"
Infatuation, which leads to love like a seed leads to a tree

How did they manage to make the Sontarans look worse with every consecutive appearance?

No im saying that he does it too often with no pay off so it's all just hollow. He has these arcs that hinge on stuff he will never follow thru with so it's all pointless.

Must of missed that line of dialogue and the one that explains how he was still a member of a great gallifraian house

No im saying that he does it too often with no pay off so it's all just hollow. He has these arcs that hinge on stuff he will never follow thru with so it's all pointless.

And I can forgive cartmell cuz the show was dying and it added some much needed mystery to the show
Must of missed that line of dialogue and the one that explains how he was still a member of a great gallifraian house

Shit how did I do that?

September 14
goodreads.com/book/show/33797975-doctor-who

Oh dear....

Kek I love these
I also appreciate the one about convincing Davros to get out of his chair

Was this good? I need more Nardie.

Why do I hate the red/burgundy jacket so much?