I wanted to watch Baby Driver, but I have to take my nephew to see one of these capeshits today instead

I wanted to watch Baby Driver, but I have to take my nephew to see one of these capeshits today instead.

Which is the better movie and for what reasons? No Sup Forums shit please

Boys would rather watch spiderman

They're both about the same in quality, but spider man focus on comedy and WW focuses on action so that may be a deciding factor.

Spider-Man, it's more colorful and more fun. It has better performers and performances and better setpieces/action scenes and more of them. If Sup Forums shit is irrelevant to you, Spider-Man is packed with good wholesome happy stuff. Wonder Woman is decent, but it's not bright or colorful, more drab and dreary which I suppose suits the WW1 setting, and the action scenes are mostly forgettable and uninteresting. Neither one is written particularly well but Spider-Man's story has more meat to it and some fun twists and turns. Wonder's is pretty basic and predictable, mostly about getting from point A to point B.

why not both?

Marlel shills at full force I see

>DC shills

top keke

I'm a HUGE DC fan but honestly WW made me roll my eyes. I'd go see Spidey desu

How old is the kid, if he's really little take him to SM, but if he's like 15 he will probably also like WW

>The absolute state of Warner Brothers

Really? I was the opposite. I normally prefer Marvel but WW was the first one I thought actually rose above its own ponderous weight to become good. BvS was a mediocre 5, MoS was a solid 6, from what I hear SS was a 2

Spider-Man, the villain is great and the world is well fleshed out as they make him more relatable.

Wonder Woman is good but a one woman show which is cool if you like the character but they dropped the ball hard with the villain which makes her rising action less natural and meaningful.

65 / 35 Spider-Man

WW has an 80's/90's adventure movie vibe (Gal Gadot feels like a female Arnold Schwarzenegger), but otherwise its kind of dull and forgettable.

Spiderman is a better popcorn flick and has more laughs.

Pretty much this. Wonder Woman also has some deeper themes to it concerning what people are versus what they can be, so it's got a bit more resonant message than Spider-Man did.

Men would rather watch Gal Gadot's fire ass body. Is he raising manchildren or men?

Neither
Take him to see baby driver instead
At least it isn't mostly propped up by liberal and feminist propaganda

Spidey is waaay better.

WW is trash.

kek, nice try

>not taking him to see ape-kino

It depends. How old is your nephew? I feel like Wonder Woman feels like its for an older audience than Spider-Man.

Only one DC/Marvel shill? Wow Sup Forums is finally recovering from the retarded console wars?

This is the most refreshing post I've read in weeks. It's such a tiresome slog reading through these threads most of the time, almost reddit tier (and I mean this sincerely) levels of predictable comments. Just swap obnoxious movie quotes and puns with racism/sexism and over-used memes.

The fact that both WW and SM were both genuinely good is ushering in an Era of Good Feelings which will probably last until more Black Panther trailers come out

there's more Sup Forums shit in spider-man so id avoid that one

Help your bro get red pilled by not indoctrinating him in diversishit propaganda and feminist shilling in SpiderMan and WW. Take him hunting of fishing like real alphas.

t. same person
go see spiderman for the 6th time

Now here's the best answer.

"You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
Ben looks directly at the camera.
"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party."

Take him to see Wonder Woman so he can aspire to become a Steve

>Wonder Woman knew him for just a few days
>Steve is expected to be just a means to her own's (or any other Amazon, presented superior beings, who would have volunteered) ends
>Trevor instead turns her life around instead of letting her wallow
>she still keeps his gift and nickname he came up with on a fly, decades later

Steve is the Kyle Reece of capeshit.

Go see Spider-Man, even if you don't like it he will probably have a lot of fun

>Men would rather watch Gal Gadot's fire ass body
Exactly, but user is taking his nephew, not his Uncle.

t. autist who didn't feel sexual attraction until age 21