youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
kikebook.com/Zionocracy/
truetorahjews.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/31st_SS_Volunteer_Grenadier_Division
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some of you are alright.
Remember to bring Red carnations.

I really just hate how the jews are behind everything.
Israel needs to die in a fire.

t. Muhammad al-Bagdadi

It was one of the most depressing moments in my life, when I realized he was the good guy in ww2 and knowing what they made of his legacy.

Ffs

They shit on his legacy. America needs more fascism

we just need more white people

My brothers we need to do what himmler tried to reinstate a white religion on which we whites ruled like God men of Atlantis sieg heil faggits

I do but yohmu cant show your power level

Is this b8?

Because I do

tfw posting in a FBI data mining thread to add us all to federal Neo Nazi databases
*Ahem* I meant "them all", I'm not one of them haha.

Nothing wrong with marine scout snipers.

REMEMBER

Boo

Sup

wanna tag team poland?

> Hitler did nothing wrong

Oh really? Then why did he lose the war?

> B-b-but muh excuses

Yeah stgu you dumb asses. Hitler id a loser. He died a shitty death. Germany is the biggest cuck on the planet.

Anyone who says otherwise is probably German.

Here here

Stormcucks intensifies

You fuckers lost against fucking vietnamese while we almost took over the world alone. Not proud about it tho

What kind of shill tactic is this?

You should be. You can bet your arse I'm proud to be from the UK, one of the most infamous empires on earth, and I really don't give a single fuck about brow-bashing about colonialism or oppression. We ACTUALLY took over the world (with portugal) rather aggressively and I don't feel the slightest bit ashamed. There is absolutely nothing wrong with imperialism if the empire in question truly has a superior culture/society/standard of living etc to outsiders. It's immoral for the leaders of inferior societies to selfishly cling to power while a nearby rich and powerful empire seeks to expand.

Fuck Ahmed, I almost believed you were one of these super edgy retards who think Hitler dindu nuffin.

I hate patriotism.

That's silly. You'll find it to be of great use in the near future.

>I hate patriotism
>checks flag

Why do you have to be a meme cunt?

If Hitler never betrayed Stalin what would have happened

Stalin would have betrayed Hitler.

Maybe u right

Asshole was a paranoid fuck

I always found Stalin to be a weird character.

He never seemed to give a shit.

And I don't mean that in the badass way at all,more of a "what the fuck are you doing the Germans are gonna rape us you retard" kind of way.

>He never seemed to give a shit.
You could say that

Being an electrician? Well trade-schools are a pretty solid way to make money.

What kinda gay ass shit is this?

What's the deer head division called?

milwauckee bucks

>t. david de lindenbergstein

nobody cares about jews m8, they're fine people. its the zionist rothschild creation of the israeli state which is against the commandment of god and the torah.

youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
kikebook.com/Zionocracy/
truetorahjews.org/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/31st_SS_Volunteer_Grenadier_Division

Sieg Heil! Rudolf Höss, Hitler-Jugend, SS!

Is it moshe Rippetoestein after his kosher bulk?

Hitler made a prostitute of every woman in Germany, Hitler was a homosexual who liked to have his 5 year old niece squat over him and piss on him

Hitler killed 10 million citizens of his own county for money

Hitler worked for the exact same scumbags who support Hillary (and Trump)

>I really just hate how the jews are behind everything.

3 families of scumbags are behind everything, they say they have the right to do that because they are gods

Good goy, very good little goy you are, as a rabbi would probably say.

Ripped this from a comment but it rings true:

0:00 Judaism is a "religion etc etc" Wrong, Jews are a physical people.

3:50 "international zone"

Very smart, very, very smart. Reminds me of Orthodox Jews marking out their territory in London (a city entirely conquered where the native population is just one of many).

Don't you see? Either way the Jew wins; they get Zion, or they the earth, these people are no less dangerous. These are types like Barbara Spectre who are encouraging the wiping out of native European nations to be replaced with an Afro-Islamic society where the native Europeans are just part of a mass who toil and sow and reap, ruled over by they who eat and "they" are.... oh I don't know, take a guess?

The eternal victim, yet the the eternal aggressor.

my granduncle was an electrician too

Underrated post

>he hates freedom
kys redbitor

>funposting intensifies

this confirms JIDF

Proud about Hitler? Not so much.
If there is a German to be proud of, it's Bismarck, since he clearly was the best politician of his time. As a Bavarian also Ludwig II. He had the visions, but sadly not the money and was born 100 Years to late, still a great king, who did his part to what would later become the absolute Powerhouse in this cucked nation. At least Bavaria is not as fucked as the rest of Merkels Refugee Paradise.