LOL

LOL

"Ultimatum"

archive.is/IX8Tp

inb4 obama gives them $2 billion in swiss francs

america btfo

Also bows and wears a turban.

Nigger thinks we're Canada or some shit.

>HAND HIM OVER
>no

> HAND THE ROACH OVER, BARACK HUSSEIN

Lost too much cred with the Snowman.

Much of our intel comes from sources that flee their home countries at great personal risk to come here and give us info. If we start shipping everyone home to die, well, no one is going to be so ready to give us info anymore.

We should send the dune coon back in little pieces. Fuck the roach niggers

That shit never happened.

Erdocuck just literally wants to stop being USA's bitch and now sucking Putin's cock.

Turks are stupid and playing ping pong here. Literally basic niggas.

What will happen to Gulen if we did hand him over?

>inb4 Turkey sparks a conflict between USA and Russia that quickly escalates in a global nuclear war
>Erdogan doesn't care because roaches

USA won't and Erdoshit knows it, so he's doubling down on that.

There is no proof that Gulen was involved in the coup (If it ever actually existed at all and wasn't fabricated).

The thing about Turkish millitary is that it is completely secular and it's not Islamofied at all, and Erdoshit is a 2 bit dictator and an Imam. The coup was either A) Fake or B) Thwarted so Erdoshit would wipe out the millitary and take over the country so it becomes a totallitarian state like Iran.

Roaches always survive.

See
>WWI
>WWII

and any other modern conflict.

America BTFO Sup Forums on suicide watch.

Shut up, Britbong.

We need to unite and wipe out 1.6 Billion Muslims. They literally don't do anything for society except cause grief.

What's-his-name Friedman said the great war was coming in 2050. Apparently he's off a little.

He says if they don't give him Gulens body he will steal metal gear roach which is hidden at Incirlik Air Base.

I hope Obama doesn't turn him over. He is almost always an Obummer, but occasionally he does something that makes me smile, like when he declared war on ISIS on 9/10.

>Russia and America
>Caring that about actual roaches

Nah, there won't be WWIII. WWIII is going to be multiple proxy wars around the globe and mass immigration.

September 11 was the beginning of that.

Made me kek.
Thanks Kangaroo user.

Isn't that the unbelievably silly man who claimed it'd be Poland vs Turkey?

Only way Turkgay will have nukes in possession that they will be allowed to use is once NATO kicks them out and remove the nukes from Incirlik Air Base.

Then Russia will come in and put in their nukes in Incirlik Air Base.

You have no idea how ignorant you are. The coup was a pro-NATO gulenist coup.

Well we already know that Obambam does negotiate with terrorists, lets see if he negotiates with dictators.

russia uses we don't have nukes in 3rd countries argument a lot. I wouldn't expect that.

Although the guy provided centrifuges to iran, pakistan, libya etc was using turkey as a base, and he apparently had an "unknown customer". We may have a nuclear program of our own.

What do you mean by "what if"?

You don't have shit on your own, roachfag.

You're literally a beta cuck and have always been a beta shithole of a country.

You're America's lapdog at the moment and want to find a new master, and in this case it's Russia. The difference will be that you'll be used in worst ways because Putin doesn't fuck around. At least the USA brings culture to countries that they use (see South Korea and even China, through business).

Russia just leaves you alone and sucks you dry.

Good luck Mehmet.

Shut up, Schluma! It's still secret.

>Western coups
>that incompetent
Even Bay of Pigs was better.

kek
I watched that whole thing go down
it was so idiotic and obvious that it was done by Erdoshit, it made Keeping Up With The Kardashians look like it had better acting.

Roaches are so dumb.