youtube.com/watch?v=0saS68S5850
youtube.com/watch?v=oy9Q3UoTw0E
youtube.com/watch?v=SNny8iGCbew
youtube.com/watch?v=bOxO-L2dcWk&ab_channel=JohnWielgosz
youtube.com/watch?v=5cp2Z712XtY&ab_channel=HafizIsmail
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr0KriimgUs&ab_channel=krissmith
youtube.com/v/watch?v=bOxO-L2dcWk&ab_channel=JohnWielgosz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only people I knew that watched it was my ex gf's brother and his gf. He was a skinny nu male and she was a vegan studying art

It was popular, so yes. But Tina Fey is pretty based, plenty of rape and race jokes tossed in her PC friendly show.

case closed

30 rock is great, it's a good thing it's not discussed very much on Sup Forums, keeps all the shitheads away.

A very uneven show.

That's what I said when your mom flashed me.

Okay.

>plenty of rape and race jokes tossed in her PC friendly show.

Don't forget straight up blackface. I'm surprised she got away with these jokes. I think it's because the show's ratings were always shit so no was watched it to complain in the first place.

I'm watching it right now Bitch ass white boii

Absolutely not

It features:
>an assertive alpha male fiscal conservative that cucks other people far more often than they get him
>one of the funnier female comedians, who understands the fundamental truth that you can't be funny AND try to be sexy so she commits fully to the humor
>a childish solipsistic black celebrity that is almost literally modern blackface, surrounded by droll ghetto bouncer types trying to nurture their artistic sides in a culture of AYO SUM FINNA
>an actress that is a walking commentary on promiscuity and hedonism
>an inbred hick that manages to be the heart of the series
>nerds that are more Sup Forums than Reddit (barely)
>lots of funny one-off and minor characters with recurring tropes, including Chris Parnell (Cyril from Archer), Steve Buscemi, Chloe Fridgetz, Will Arnett (Bojack and Arrested), Jon Hamm, that guy who plays the non-Russian villain adviser in John Wick, etc.
>Lots of unapologetic racial and gender humor, making fun of gay stereotypes, liberals, elitism, and everything else that's a "no-go" on campuses
>absurdism in a city that is already absurd

If you liked Mean Girls, this is the woman who directed and acted in that. Give the whole first season a chance so the plots start to build on each other

Didn't it win two Golden Globes each for the show and for Jack Donaghy during its first three years on the air?

I don't know how popular it was when it was on, but I thought all women loved Tina Fey

It's too good for Sup Forums

You people are basically redstate poverty idiot, so yes, this is "reddit".

I never felt it was reddit but it wasnt really my thing, didnt really like the vibe

Shit I forgot fucking Matt Damon is in it

Shut up, Dot Com. You always have to be the smarted guy in the room, don't you?

SKY LAW!, motherfucker.

>those digits
>that milquetoast response

Yeah, but wikipedia tells me that despite the awards and critical praise, the ratings just weren't good.

Jerked it to Sally so many times it's not even funny, also that gay dude didn't grow a single inch since the show.

No it's just funny. Kys underage

>one of the funnier female comedians, who understands the fundamental truth that you can't be funny AND try to be sexy so she commits fully to the humor

It just makes her so much more attractive. The scene where she tells the foreign dude what kind of guy she wants got me good.

Alright, I guess we'll cancel looking at Dot Com's pictures of his trip to Greece

AGAIN

30 rock is what made her a household name, but the show never had yuge ratings. Also
>all women
You realize there's like 4 billion of them, right? They actually vary in taste the same way men do

That's a shame

What's milquetoast mean?

I WILL WASTE YOU

>fiscal conservative
ie globalist jew pony

YOU'LL HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS OLD MAN FIRST

g...gimme a break :(

who was in the wrong here?

>here's a fake anecdote from somebody who probably has a double digit iq
>case closed
please, please kill yourself and your parents

dailymotion.com/video/x2m4n3k

>Dubs AGAIN

>watched it semi-recently
>those bill cosby rape jokes

They knew...

Jack and Tracy's relationship was great, but inexplicable. They seem like they have nothing in common, but they seem to get along better than any other two people on the show.

I dont know about 30 Rock but Brooklyn Nine Nine sure is reddit.

Rich people who grew up poor without dads and each represent the outward manifestation of alpha masculinity in their own culture while struggling to come to terms with their heritage and emotional vulnerability

Hannibal Burress wrote for 30 Rock. So did Donald Glover and a few other black guys.

Why would I make that up?

Jack Donaghy mothafuckas:
>You are the sexual equivalent of a million Hindinburgs.

Snyder for making The Owls of Ga'Hoole

In a big way.

youtube.com/watch?v=c52WJdoh8fQ

The show had damn good writing at times

And this, alongside her already present comedic expertise, is why Tina Fey is the only worthwhile female comedian.

That James Franco episode making fun of Sup Forums fags. Holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=0saS68S5850

Jenna and Jack had some great stuff early on, when Jenna was terrified of being fired instead of psychotically narcissistic.

Best side character

youtube.com/watch?v=oy9Q3UoTw0E

Fuck off

BANJO

And Jack was just an out of touch executive trying to do his best in his new job rather than the God of Capitalism

I like office, parks and rec and babylon 5...will I like this?

Yes.

Nope

its a tv show silly

If you like parks and rec you should, though 30 rock is a lot funnier than parks.

mommy's little baby needs his yum yums

4u

Wrong, dummies

Literally white people: the show. Tracey Morgans character was called token black

They had about five reoccuring black characters though.

She didn't direct Mean Girls, she wrote it.
Also:
>Chris Parnell (Cyril from Archer)
If that's how you know Parns then you are the Reddit.
P.s. Fey's era at SNL was the goat

I couldn't take him seriously in John Wick because of this character

>When you are an Indian and save up forty poo-shekels just to use the local computer to insult America but nobody takes the bait

No but how I met your mother is.

That's probably why it was so funny and well made

>naming a black Harvard grad twofer
>reddit

select one

Yeah, I bet you know him better from Rick and Morty, buttface

Literally WHAT

Who is Sally... what gay dude?

hartman era best era

I like that they never made the gay joke explicit with Twofer by diverting it with the Harvard thing.

name another comedy show with the balls to write this joke

youtube.com/watch?v=SNny8iGCbew

Tina Fey is very mysterious.

YES HORNBERGER

"Threefer, because you're also gay"

heh
youtube.com/watch?v=bOxO-L2dcWk&ab_channel=JohnWielgosz

She's interesting.
I wonder what she thinks about and how.

>nbc has blocked it for your country
God damn I can't wait for Youtube to finally be shut down it's such utter shit

I'll have to try and ask her someday.

youtube.com/watch?v=5cp2Z712XtY&ab_channel=HafizIsmail

Really?
Not even an official channel.

I do get that every now and then though that it's blocked in my country.

Land of the free my ass

>NBC blocked

youtube.com/watch?v=Qr0KriimgUs&ab_channel=krissmith

hahaha

Thanks user I remember that one
I love Jack impersonating his dad later

>those dislikes
>blocked comments
faggots were already crying, holy fuck

jack literally did nothing wrong

btw does this work?
youtube.com/v/watch?v=bOxO-L2dcWk&ab_channel=JohnWielgosz

Opposite, truly one of the most balanced shows in terms of dishing it out to both sides.

Barely makes the top 5.

Dr. Spaceman
Dotcom
Devon Banks
D'fwon
Lutz

James Franco and his body pillow would be #5 but they were only in 1 episode.

>Sup Forums is a normalfag shithole, /jp/ would be more accurate, I'm a huge weeb with a dakimakura waifu and I found that episode hilarious, I took it as a homage, not an insult

who are you quoting?

greentexting doesn't just mean quoting redditor, but god damn he's not using it right in any context

I'm thankful it got 7 seasons.