What was the worst experience you have ever had at a movie theatre?

What was the worst experience you have ever had at a movie theatre?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5L7rE6qzfQ
youtu.be/JBx-vydxfKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've seen thing you people won't believe
>popcorn mines on fire on the edge of the manlet pit
>falcon nests a top the guard towers
>pepe threads culled by the mods
>robert ghost haunting the showers
>all these moments will be lost like my anvil

My scratch-n-sniff card ran out of sniff, so I had to scratch my asshole and sniff that instead.

>watching Kenny (2006) - a mockumentary about a portaloo plumber
>ate a bad choc-top ice cream
>start needing to vomit
>vomit in the bin just outside the theatre
>go back and forth between vomiting and a movie about a guy cleaning shit
I don't know why we just didn't go home at that point. I was 11 at the time.

>sit down in theater
>qt girl sits next to me with her bf
>literally too self-conscious to enjoy the kino
>go home and masturbate

The theatre trampoline snapped with too many people on it

someone did a popcorn suicide in the mines during my first week

Me? I'd serve crab legs.

Fat bitch in her 30s fingered herself during Baby Driver.

This was last week.

Go on

Black people at an American theatre, why the hell are they always so loud?

Serves me right for watching capeshit though.

I didn't have any money and anybody to go to the movies with so I snuck past the cashier person by pretending I already bought my ticket and then I snuck into Spy starring Melissa McCarthy and found an empty seat in the disabled section but then a group of old women came and said that I was in their seat and it was really awkward because they realized I had snuck in so I left the movie theatre because I was so embarrassed and went home. And then I texted my only friend expecting sympathy but he called me a faggot

I saw Baby Driver last week and 8 people in the audience clapped when the movie was over. Most clapping I've ever seen at a noon showing, and it startled my falcon.

>get randomly selected for penis inspection while in line
>dick so small they seat me in the kids section
>fat kid behind me keeps kicking my seat and spitting popcorn seeds into my hair

Sucked but atleast Batman vs Superman ended up being kino af

Dumbasses vaping in the row right in front. Got four free tickets out of it though. Thanks faggots.

>please silence your cellphones
>Go ahead and turn off my phone, gf does too, we both put our shit in her purse.
>fat nigger waddles up the aisle, and chooses a seat 3 seats away from us
>Movie starts, and his phone goes off
>decides to answer it.
>Intense scene going on
Why do niggers ruin everything?

Panic attack lol

HAHA MEMES AMIRITE XDXDXD

You sound like a dumbass

kys

I don't believe this happened

You're a fucking loser I sincerely hope you get jumped by a pack of niggers one day and they piss on your beaten body

>too much of a pussy to tell them to stop
>goes to the workers to complain

What a little bitch you are

Oh look another pussy

>Oh look another pussy
Oh yeah, I'm sorry, I paid money to go to a movie to hear a fucking nigger play on/talk on his phone
If I wanted that, I'd just go to a welfare office

You're a pussy because you didn't stop him how stupid are you to not understand that simple point? Wow not only are you a little bitch boy but you're also legitimately retarded.

>7 years old
>watching Episode II with my friend and his dad
>he's a chiropractor and known dickhead
>theater's packed for the Saturday matinee on opening weekend
>slurping my large cherry ICEE
>thirsty.jpg
>drink most of it during the previews
>it's almost gone by the time we get to Jar Jar
>getting down to those final tasteless crystals
>I go for it
>youtube.com/watch?v=M5L7rE6qzfQ
>friend's dad shooshes me loudly
>persistent on finishing the drink
>youtube.com/watch?v=M5L7rE6qzfQ
>shooshes me again

What a fucking asshole

stupid gf stopped jerking me right before I came

Loud black people or weirdos jerking off. Also, young children..

>persistent
Should be intent

the sound effects really made this a once-in-a-lifetime interactive experience

Getting in a confrontation is a lawsuit waiting to happen. You're the retard, bucko.

>came late to the movie
>every seat is taken
>everyone stares at you
>forced to watch in the retard isle up front

also
>getting up to take a piss 4 times within a movie

My friends and I went to the midnight showing of avatar by m knight shmalanalanololngdingdong only for us to be extremely pained in our hearts when it finished.

Mate, get that prostate checked

I saw Kong movie in China
>the scene where Kong almost crushes the girl protecting here in his fist
>20 chinks pull out their phones
>crowd is full of white screens
>start snapping dozens of stills, not videos, and Kong slowly opening his fist
>start cheering when they see she lived

Also kind of funny, they started booing when the Chinese actress laid back against the black guy at the end

>going to the movie theatre at the age of 15+

Paying to see Napoleon Dynamite at a dollar theater. Worst dollar I ever spent in my life and I wanted my money back.

Thanks for the input Faggot, everyone was waiting on your opinion.

>going to see TFA
>me, my mother and my brother
>it is like 10 in the morning, so the theater is pretty empty
>get a seat right in the middle
>the chairs are kinda fucked up so we move 3 seats to the left
>some old guy and his trophy wife come on, see that we are on his spot, and start to bicker and throw shade at the me the whole movie
>everytime a villain appeared he would make some accusation at me, or saying how pathetic i was.

i hate old people

>Went to see 2fast2furious with brothers
>get there before trailers
>teenagers behind us being loud and boisterous
>don't really bother with them because movie hasn't started
>trailers come on
>teens still being loud as fuck bothering the whole theater
>get kicked in the back of the head by one of the girls
>she apologizes a lot, seemed legit so I let it slide but the guys are still being assholes
>brother stands up and tells them to shut the fuck up
>it fuels them more
>the wild thornberrys movie comes on and everyone is like wtf?
>theater played the wrong reel
>had to wait 25 minutes for them to change reels
>went outside to smoke
>decided we'd rat the fuckers out
>movie theater kicks them out
>they refund our money
>in the end it kinda worked out

That's why I ever go to the movies anymore

When I saw Homecoming, the audience in this tiny theater was FULL of junior high school kids. They talked throughout almost the entire movie in hushed whispers, which wouldn't be that bad, but they also kept taking Snapchat selfies with the inner flash on. It's the only time I've ever complained to management to get someone thrown out, and the dumbass kid behind the counter said he was going to help and walked into the theater ahead of me, but never once confronted them.

Would you people pay extra for a theater that grants memberships and bans cell phones by threatening termination of membership? Also general theater etiquette is enforced. Also I would emphatically refuse to air any capeshit and would even consider dedicating a screen a film voted on by the members

Fucking dick, they were just having fun

>>Went to see 2fast2furious with brothers

And you're surprised teenage trash was at that shit film?

I was a teenager and my brothers were in their early 20s. The whole theater was full of adults that cheered them getting kicked out

Back when I worked at a theater, two parents got in a fight during a kids movie and I caught a guy recording the film. Made a sweet 500$ extra from turning him.

>seeing movie with gf
>white trash family is talking during the movie
>familiar enough with trailer psychology to know that confronting them would make them chimp out and I'd probably have a fight on my hands
>theater has shitty staff that never does shit about this kind of thing
>decide to just get up and move about 15 minutes in
>wind up next to a family with a chatty kid
>kid gets bored halfway though and to keep him busy they let him run around and play in the fucking isle
>movie already ruined, just decide to get up and leave
>argue with management up front, eventually get refunded because of the shit they let fly there
>gf comes back from the bathroom
>says white trash woman tried to bow up to her in the restroom
>realize white trash family literally left the movie early just so they could fuck with us outside
>get to car, see woman crying on sidewalk with her kid
>the trailer scum had been waiting for us outside, but got tired of waiting and sped off, nearly running over her kid
>spend the rest of the night so uncontrollably fucking angry that I develop a headache and my vision blurs
I don't go there anymore. I now drive 45 minutes away every time I want to see a movie.

Snitch

saw twilight on my birthday because my mother told me that it was like dracula and my female cousins wanted to see it

I suppose I should have seen the obvious red flag, but I knew nothing about Twilight at the time

one time I brought in some green beans in a can to eat because I get hungry and when I sat down in the theater I pulled out my can opener and started opening my can and these black people started staring at me and then one said "yo nigga you eating green beans" and started laughing so I decided to be alpha for the day and set my can in the cup holder and looked him in the eyes and bent my head down and said very sternly and slowly "Don't. Mock. My. Food." but they weren't intimidated and yelled out "DIS NIGGAH EATIN BEANS" and I got nervous because people were starting to turn around and I just ran out without my beans and never came back in case someone recognized me. a couple days later I was walking around the local mall and I heard someone shout "BEANS" and I didn't know if they were talking about me but I never went back there either

bunch of chads unironically started throwing popcorn and bullying me and my friend during goblet of fire
i still remember their faces

I saw BeBe's Kids in the movie theater for an 11 am show. It was a terrible movie in an empty theater.

There were rowdy black people behind us and my mom told them to shut the fuck up. They started getting lippy so I pretended to throw my soda at them....the only problem was the lid popped right off drenching the three boons in coke.

We noped the fuck out of there, went to the box office and got refunds because "black people are throwing sodas at each other in the theater". When we were pulling out of the lot we saw them being ejected.

I'm trying to figure out why they tried to fuck with you just because you apparently moved away from them. What compels a person to do that?

I went to a movie theater one time.

>had to get dressed
>had to look up showtimes and set my schedule according to the theater's offerings
>had to drive in traffic
>had to find parking
>had to pay
>had to sit in 20 year old seats that have never been cleaned
>had to share theater with 100 other people, each of who was there for their own enjoyment at every other person's expense
>couldn't pause
>couldn't rewind
>couldn't rewatch

It was awful. I'm never doing it again.

We moved, suggesting that we had a problem with them, so they niggered out. The fact that you're struggling with that one is a good sign. Stay gold.

>child in a seat behind be kicks mine
>loud laughing during unfunny moments

You forgot to mention no reasonably priced tasty snacks and easy convenient access to water. As someone who is serious about hydration, I cannot go to movie theaters as they don't allow me to carry in my 64 oz mega jug.

i saw blackhawk down in theaters, years ago. someone brought their 5-10 year old child to this flick for some reason. the kid kept laughing and jumping up and down when people would die or get shot. it wasnt really that bad of an experience, but was sort of bewildering and distracting.

working there

yea something doesn't add up.

only people with small dicks think that BvS is kino, cunt.

To anyone that eats popcorn, I hope you die a slow, painful death. Chew with your fucking mouth closed you fat fucking slob.

A whole theater I went to clapped at a showing of 2013's Lone Ranger movie

>A whole theater I went to clapped at a showing of 2013's Lone Ranger movie

Did they have the Lone Ranger theme song in the movie?

Haven't really had many. People seem to be pretty respectable about movie theaters where I am. I do have 1 story though
>go to see late night screening of Manchester by the Sea with a friend
>movie starts and the room is empty, apart from some fat guy in the back and a boomer couple sitting in the row behind us
>The woman was making a comment on every trailer
>wasn't really bothered because I know that most people have the common sense to completely shut the fuck up when the actual movie starts
>movie starts
>is that ben affleck?
>wait this isn't manchester
>wait who was he?
>oh she's pretty
and my favorite comment from her
>oh i get it, he's sad
This happened throughout the entire movie, and she did it at that volume that people whisper in when they think they are being quiet, but are actually whispering loudly. I tried my best to block it out and ignore it and I nearly got so pissed off by the end that I was gonna tell her to shut the fuck up. When the movie ended I just did the autistic thing and got up out of my seat, turned around and starred at her for a few seconds and walked off.

THE ABSOLUTE WORST MOVIE for some cunt to be constantly talking over. Regardless of my experience, It was still my movie of the year.

Geez, just say "please be quiet", it would be especially easy because she was in the row behind you

autistic mofo

I'm gonna be honest, the gentlemen she was with seemed like a roided hothead.

>When the movie ended I just did the autistic thing and got up out of my seat, turned around and starred at her for a few seconds and walked off.
probably would have done the same

>Alien: Covenant premiere
>some skater dude and his dirty hippie gf sit next to me
>the girl kept constantly blowing her nose
>the dude chewed gummy bears with his mouth open
>put up with it for the first 20 minutes then politely ask for him to chew with his mouth closed
>"oh shit sorry bro ha"
>we cool
>5 minutes later dude starts chewing with his mouth open while the chick is probably on her fourth snot-covered tissue
>pissed at them and at the movie
>the dude kinda remembers to chew with his mouth closed every now and then so I can't be bothered to say anything
>about an hour into the movie he puts a fucking handful of gummy bears in his mouth and starts chewing like a camel
>frustrated as fuck but still stay polite and ask him to chew with his mouth closed while giving a bit of mean eye
>"ah shit did it again sorry dude"
>he keeps trying to fist bump me to apologize or show that we're cool or something???
>keep watching the movie
>everytime something happens in the movie the dude kinda glances at me like "you see that shit?"
>movie ends, he and his gf get up and he quietly says "sorry bro haha" and tries to fist bump me again
>just say nah it's fine

>tfw it wasn't fine and the movie sucked

fuck going to the movies

DONT
MOCK
MY
FOOD
hehehehe

Does anyone have a link to that amibent cinema sounds of Sup Forums?

/thread.
Last time I went was HP Goblet of fire.

>dollar theater
I've never heard of that before. Can any other anons vouche for their existence?

Why gf let out a big wet rancid braap in the theater while we were watching Rogue One

Second time I've read that one but I still kekd

youtu.be/JBx-vydxfKU

>Friend calls me and asks if I want to see Twilight part 2.
>"Yeah, ok let's go see Twilight part 2"
>Wonder how far he will take this joke.
>Staring out him until about half way through the film waiting for him to burst out laughing.
>It never comes, have to sit and watch Twilight part 2.
>Have never seen part 1.

Thanks