GRANT GUSTIN WANTS JOSS WHEDON TO DIRECT "THE FLASH"

This could actually work pretty well.

comicbookmovie.com/the_flash/grant-gustin-wants-avengers-director-joss-whedon-to-helm-an-episode-of-a143978

Grant pls

Clearly this is the work of the gentry

Aren't writers and showrunners generally a lot more important in TV?

Apart from the Jason Mewes cameo, you could barely feel Kevin Smith's creative influence in the episode he directed.

The only recent TV show I can remember where the direction really shone above everything else was the first season of True Detective, come to think of it.

Barry can begin to fight the greatest evil known to man: man.

Smash that mf patriarchy.

Barry would see how it's a party.

Whedon should do a Wally West Flash movie. He's a terrible fit for Barry.

Oh god no. I've defended DCU Flash for being funny, but Whedon is literally the inventor of quipshit.

In the case of True Detective, it was all done by Cary Fukunaga. Writing was done by Nick Pizzaman

Thank god I don't watch this shitty show

>wanting Marvel's sloppy seconds
Why?

Grant C'mon.

Should have had a pic of Amell with that post.

Whedon will probably say "Don't call me unless The Flash is Iris or Idris Elba"

I could REALLY tell Kevin smith directed that episode

Honestly....he'd probably be good at it. Wouldn't be my first pick but would be good

Isn't Barry essentially Wally anyway? I mean in The Flash

CW version? Not even close. Wally is pretty much a Star Lord type character.

Depends on what you consider Wally West's personality to be. Seems like people say any time Flash is being lighthearted or humorous, he's ripping off Wally...but Wally's only like that in JLU. His comics persona is quite different.

Their characters are really both huge ciphers, the only thing that separates them is Barry's supposed to be a science nerd and Wally's supposed to be a very socially outgoing blue collar average joe.

Sort of. You can really tell if you know the show/directors well enough. The more stylised a base show is, the least you notice, though. You couldn't tell the Daredevil directors, for example.

Episodic shows (like all the broadcast ones) are more apparent.

dat forehead...JUST

I like Whedon and think he would be a good fit for this show.

Pretty much this to be quite honest family

every fucking time

Whedon can direct just fine. Just keep him away from writing/altering the script.

too bad the flash isn't a raging feminist. if he was wheadon would direct a whole season of flash

He's more Peter Parker than anything.

Snyder likes lolis? Where's this from? Doesn't seem like it would make much sense considering the other stuff he likes. I love Snyder though he's my waifu and I will protect him from any evil.

this

no
Joss Whedon is a hack

You loved him once, Sup Forums.

You loved him once.

I wonder how long until the Russos make a tweet that turns Sup Forums against them.

Let it be known that after Civil War, I already am against them. I have zero faith they'll deliver with Infinity War.

That's a bit edgy. Civil War was boring at times but it wasn't THAT bad.

Whedon would fit in on Arrow with all that Felicity drama.

"Civil War" was excellent. My only complaints are the CGI on Iron Man was dodgy at times and Bucky going back into ice felt like a cop out.