Favorite Archer moment?

Favorite Archer moment?

Mine is where he has to shut off his mother's dildo and there's no sink.

>No Cyril, when they're dead they're just hookers!

Mmmmmmmowp

Any fight scene is good in my book

I had to pause the episode when they were getting makeovers for Dr. Kruger and Cyril, due to a bet of who got to seduce somebody first. Kruger's afro, costume and attitude just killed me, I love that character.

yeah this past season really had its moments. I want more of the clown kidnappers, and holy shit I Milkly and Coply dying fucking got me.

>Shoot, bitch! Democracy's at stake.

Have you, or has anyone figured the death of archer? I'm guessing squibs (since they're in Hollywood), and a kevlar vest just in case. Probably just had to hold respiration for a bit while robot Archer got shot by the actress.

What I still can't figure out is how he would hold air for that long and pass for dead after the cops and the rest of the agency get to the house.

Maybe it was also a cyborg? Krieger did have two cyborgs of himself, so who knows about another Archer-bot.

Probably just what said, but who knows. He drowned before and was fine.

My options:
1. There was a second Archer-bot, and real Archer is hidden
2. Archer actually died but will get the Barry/Katya/Ray cyborg treatment (and can now go toe-to-toe with Barry)
3. Clones. Probably Krieger.

The big fight at the ends where he's just walking around the room doing poses was the highlight of the season for me.

>Either way, come out of the bathroom waving this baby and nobody is going to ask you to pay

I really want number 2 because Archer becoming what he fears would be great. Also Barry fights

That's what I'm hoping for as well, just because there is so much you can milk that for.

>I lied, that is my real name!

-A ruse? Brrring, brrring. Hello. Hi, it's the 1930's. Can we have our words and clothes and shitty airplane back?
-Call ya back 1930s, AND HEY, watch out for that Adolph Hitler, he's a bad egg.

-No, one pedal fills it with water-
-I did that!
-And the other pedal flushes it.
-No, it doesn't. Ugh, you come try, I gotta choke down this gag reflex. Yeah, haha, quit being a dick for five seconds and unlock the door.
-It doesn't have a lock.
-Dammit, I'm gonna puke and there's no room in the toilet, or the sink
-Oh what the hell'd you put in the sink!
*Door to the face*
-A RUSE, you big dumb idiot. Also, a bunch of shaving cream and toilet paper, just because.

>Archer cyborg still has tinnitus

What's the quote where he said he would do gay things if it inconvenienced Cyril?

>Burt Reynolds rams a car off the road for the second time
>"Wait, was that the same footage?"
Archer never breaks the fourth wall, so that caught me by surprise.

>Archer talking with that gay guy he had to try to seduce
>Starts cracking up
>Between laughs, struggles to explain that he's laughing because Woodhouse is still tied up, scared and alone, "Probably dehydrated!"

Did you see Regis this morning?

Vision Quest is the GOAT episode

The whole Cheryl/Armoury guy back and forth on the episode where Krieger gives Ray his robot legs is full of little pearls. No memes or anything, but it's a great example of why archer used to be funny but isn't.

I've heard people here in Archer threads complain Vision Quest is awful. I don't know what episode they saw, because that was great.

I can't remember the exact wording, but it was something like
Krieger: Can we get this van up and moving again? I don't want to be stuck in Brownsville
Cyril: Whoa whoa whoa! I know it's a little run down, but there's no need to be racist.
Krieger: What? No! It's literally called Brownsville.
Cheryl: Besides, this place was actually called Jew Town.

Cheryl's casual upper class racism was always great.

Krieger.

>Whatever badass shit you HEARD I did? You really need some context. Because pretty much my whole life, pretty much right up until this minute my default setting has been half-assed. But that was before I had a child. A child you threatened to harm. A child, I just realized, who's probably on her way up to the roof so Aunt Pam can swat at byplanes- So imagine, as I literally beat you to death- wait. Yeah, LITERALLY - that a giant hand has turned my dial from half-assed to QUADRUPLE ASSED.

Cheryl Tunt: Please, if you really cared, you'd resign, but there's no way you ever will, because you're just counting the days until, her face bloated and yellow from liver failure, she calls you to her death bed and, in a croaky whisper, explains that Mr. Archer is totally incompetent and that you, the long-suffering Lana Kane, are the only one qualified to run ISIS and you weep shameful tears because you know this terrible place is the only true love you will ever know.
Lana Kane: [Upset] Excuse me.
Pam Poovey: Daaaaaamn!
Cheryl Tunt: What?... Oh my god, was I talking?

That whole speech was so badass. And also kinda ruined by it all being a test.

There's one bit from the episode where Archer and Ray go to save Rays pot farming brother, and Archer is complaining that everyone getting laid down in the hollar but him.

And a chicken. Because he killed its husband.

one moment that's jumping out at me right now is when he told lana he loved her right before drowning
there's so many good ones though, especially the fight scenes in the later seasons with the better animation

>Mr. Ford cameo
>Simone cameo
Wendell cameo when?