It's a "Teen Titans Go! writers strawman their detractors" episode

>It's a "Teen Titans Go! writers strawman their detractors" episode.

Why are there so many of these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTGD46nIkvM
youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LampshadeHanging
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they seem to be under the assumption that if you poke fun at your shows shortcomings, then they don't exist.

It's a "Instead of admitting we fucked up, let's just blame the audience for not liking it."

For some reason, it seems anyways, a lot of writers have a 'fuk h8rs 'n trollz, lol' attitude that keeps them from improving or learning from criticism. This applies to 90% of the entertainment industry.

Let's Get Serious is actually probably the only episode of that show actually worth watching. Those episodes actually legitimately point out a lot of flaws in the show which I find funny. Also it had the best song.

because those criticisms are coming from 30 year old man-children watching a children's cartoon.

>It's a "let's just laugh at the not-the-audience for not liking it."

What gave you an idea, that this thread was worth making, you fucking autist?

This
youtube.com/watch?v=JTGD46nIkvM

Fourth Wall and Prank one was good too though
youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0

Show is bad but this always gets me

It's called "lampshading"

Look it up

>Lobo vs Space Jam
So is that Lobo vs the basketball aliens or Lobo vs Michael Jordon and the looney toons?

>using TVTropes language
>to defend an example of something that isn't regarded as very good

I did literally neither of those things.

Are you actually, literally, unironically claiming TVTropes came up with the term 'lampshading"?

You did literally both of those things, you just don't realize it.

>tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/LampshadeHanging
>defending TTGo for "lampshade hanging" when the only one of those episodes they did right was Let's Get Serious

No, but I am claiming that they've popularized lampshading for kids to rattle off without understanding what a good example of it actually is.

How is putting name to what he was describing defending it? It's like when people quote that mspaint comic and say "I AM SILLY" when trying to point out a strawman fallacy. I tell them it's called a "strawman fallacy". I'm not defending it.

I really want it to be the latter because that would be the best thing ever.

It's implying that the other person doesn't know what they're talking about while you obviously do, especially when you tack on a condescending "look it up" afterwards. He's basically saying that the show's doing something that somebody else doesn't understand, when he doesn't get it himself.

Ive heard the episode "40% 40% 20%" is good

the term is a lot older than tv tropes, dumbass.

Sounds like paranoia. Not everyone is out to get you.

As far as i'm concerned, the shows creators and the haters are just as bad as one another. The haters bitch and moan that it's nothing like the original, the creators bitch and moan that people hate it for not being like the original.

This show and its audience is an endless cycle of trolling and we should all refuse to be a part of it.

THIS.

FUCKING THIS.

I'm not a fan of TTG! either, but a lot of the show's haters don't realize that the show's still alive because of their hatred (that and the children).

The easiest way to get rid of TTG! is to stop watching TTG! all together (which, sadly, means to stop watching 85% of CN's schedule).