Alright, Sup Forums. Explain why you oppose the legal union of two consenting adults in love

Alright, Sup Forums. Explain why you oppose the legal union of two consenting adults in love.

fuck that shit

Well they are gay so you're not wrong

I don't.
That's their business.
It doesn't concern me

becuz its just wrong man.

fpbp

Sup Forums's been pro-gay since the Orlando shooting. Take this shit somewhere else.

You'll never be funny. Nobody will ever find you interesting.

I don't, just don't call it marriage.

Explain why you oppose the legal union of two consenting humans?

here is the answer, you reddit freak.

Not even my girlfriend?

>Children
>Understanding the concept of consent

NO

if people want to be gay I won't stop them.
but people should be able to face reality and know that it's clearly not normal nor how our bodies were made to function.
why do you need a government stamp of approval to be happy with your relationship?
wanting everyone to call these degenerate unions "marriage" is like wanting everyone to call triangles circles

its alright until they go all GAY PRIDE!@!!WOOOO!#@@

>Sup Forums
>pro gay
>implying its not just /lgbt/ fags
yeah,neah m8

I don't care.

What bothers me is when they demand the right to have children, like it is an accessory and not a human being.

A child deserves both genders in their upbringing, not two faggots.

no problem with a legal union for statist faggots

it shouldnt be called marriage thats for man and women

Because they are the ones who's job to save white race and not to cuck themselves...

Pic related.

Gay marriage does nothing for society. They should not get tax benefits

I don't really give a shit what two queers do

But, you have to admit, that the push for "marriage" was nothing less than an attack on the church

They could have settled for the same benefits, and called it a civil union, but they really had to push the shit in of the Christian blok

>Taxing people earning under $10k
You what? We get £11k tax free.

Just the same way these queers are cherry picking Christian establishments, ordering gay cakes, etc. and trying to sue when the owners of the business don't comply

There's a difference between legal union and marriage

rekt

>tax free
>20% VAT is one of the world's highest

>pic related

>homos
>mudslimes

Pick one and only one. No take-backsies.

>why do you need a government stamp of approval to be happy with your relationship?
Wouldn't this apply to straight couples as well?

I don't oppose legal unions, I oppose marriage, which is fundamentally a religious union.
Gays have been able to have civil partnerships for a long time now, if they felt civil partnerships didn't provide some of the same benefits they should have fought to change civil partnerships, not demand marriage.

where were you 10 years ago?

there is no difference according to our current government

yes, if there were no civil unions at all I wouldn't care, I don't need the government to approve my relationships

Now that's some legit autism.

Full homo here. I don't agree with gay marriage.

Marriage is a religious ceremony. That's all there is to it. You're basically trying to force people to believe in your bullshit. Imagine if you sent your kids to school, then one day they came home with a paper slip that said;
>Your kids are gonna learn about Islam. And if you don't like that, well then your kids are gonna get kicked out of our school.
The biggest issue is that marriage often brings about benefits from the government. So that shit should be removed or brought up in another area. Or marriage should be completely separate from the Government in the first place.

Also, most fags are seriously degenerate. If I could take a pill to go straight, I probably would.

Fair enough. It's pretty fucked that the government needs to be involved at all.

DO NOT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS

AP-breaking news

Hillary Clinton took part in an all night tranny gang bang, featuring Joanna Jet and the newest star Kaitlyn 'road warrior' Jenner, among others. initial reports suggest that her voting block remained "fluid" but supporting her regardless.

Their heads should be cut off. Letting them marry would just postpone it without good reason