Be John Hennigan

>Be John Hennigan
>Yell black people are coons and niggers in bar
>Sieg Heil at random black people
>Tell black woman and white man you hate interracial relationships, you like white kids better
>Go to court, female judge
>Tell judge she's a bit of a cunt and to go fuck herself
>When she says the same back, bang on the dock, Nazi salute her, then sing "Jews, gas them all"

Which one of you Sup Forumsiticians is this

harlowstar.co.uk/judge-tells-harlow-nazi-in-court-you-re-a-c-t/story-29606666-detail/story.html

wheeeeeeeeeeeey based lad

Approved.

pol patron saint.

> facing sentence for his NINTH breach of an Anti Social Behaviour
> breach of an Anti Social Behaviour
You fucking serious about this shit?

>A judge gave as good as she got when a racist thug hurled abuse at her as she jailed him for 18 months for insulting a black Caribbean mother in Harlow.
>18 months

That's so fucked.

He does look like bit of a cunt himself though

first fat cunt ive ever respected

>18 months jail for insulting someone

Jfc britain, this has gone past funny now, sort it tbe fuck out.

Holy shit, what a legend.

I think that calling the judge a bit of a cunt, so long as he can prove she's a bit of a cunt, shouldn't be grounds for punishment, nor should speaking his mind to that mother.

> breach of an Anti Social Behaviour

"There oughtta be a law against making my butt hurt"

LEGEND

What a madman.

Its pretty sad that someone has the power to remove 1.5years of LIFE from someone for saying "mean things" to a god damn nigger.

Fucking end this world already.

Pretty based t b h

#FREEJOHN

Fuck frees peach right?

It's bullshit that he got in jail for speaking his mind for sure. England is a liberal dump. But still, mad respect for singing "Jews, gas them all" in court

*Free speech

Stupid fat fuck can't keep his mouth shut.

Embarrassing. It's not cool to act like Sup Forums in public. You're just seriously being an asshole on purpose and trying to piss everyone off. Now should he be arrested for it? Hell no. But he IS still a sad cunt.

Fuck up nigger

>Anti Social Behaviour Order breach

UK confirmed for islamic shithole.

>Anti Social Behavior
But we are the non-country right hahahahahahahahaha

He's got some balls. Probably hasn't seen them for a few years, but they're there.

He's not fat those are just his balls

Shudda just spunked on the bitchjudge then. She'da drowned.

still a non country tho

>anti social behavior laws

Britcucks please fix this shit. I know this kind of thing has black pill written all over it, but just imagine if you can get the far right to take over with these laws on the books.

You're already well on your way to fascism, you just need to flip it from left-wing ideology to the right.

Reported to the Cyber Police for anti social behavior on the Internet, enjoy your 18 months in jail.

>Judge Lynch said she wasn't going to argue with him and was sending him straight to prison.

You can go straight to prison in bongland for saying mean things? What the hell have we come to.

Britcuck out no anti-social behaviour on the internet

There's nothing based about being an idiot. I hope he never shuts up and spends the rest of his life with nigger dick up his ass.

>Which one of you Sup Forumsiticians is this
Eh, give it 20 years that's probably me, except for the rotundness. I already have the odd out break of 'anti-social' behavior like his, used to happen only when I was piss-drunk

What kind of fucked up laws to do have in Kangaroo land holy shit. Guys Sup Forums approved

Shut the fuck up faggot jew

He'll be fine. Even the longest Fulani Frankfurter would barely reach his anus proper. They'll just be between the voluminous cheeks, and thus a mild annoyance at worst.

'E looks a right billy bunter 'e does

Sup Forumsio is tough, friend

Sieg heil friend, appreciated. America is based af. I'm moving to Texas next year

>be between the voluminous cheeks, and thus a mild annoyance at worst.
Your expertise on the subject is disconcerting Mateo

>she jailed him for 18 months for insulting a black Caribbean mother in Harlow.

Ahahahahahhahahah

>Be muzzie
>Rape, beat up randoms, steal, groom kids
>Lubbley jubbley

>Be billy bunter
>Probably post on sheeky forums
>Bit of the old seig heil
>Call a spade a spade
>18 months in clink

Know then thyself, presume not God to scan;
The proper study of mankind - is MAN.

Okay wtf, he wasnt even insulting her, how the fuck do you get jailed for that shit?

> It seemed a normal conversation and she walked off but as she did Hennigan said 'I don't agree with inter-racial relationships. I like natural'.

And then she calls the cops?!?!?! Wtf?

He should have shouted mods

>Anti Social Behaviour Order
ALL THOSE DYSTOPIAN NOVELS WEREN'T GUIDES YOU FUCK FACES

>>When she says the same back
Holy shit even the judges are up for banter in Australia.

Same thing could happen in Germany, except we've got an even more retarded definition.
You can literally go to jail just for insulting someone without any harassment involved.
That's what happens if you don't have free speech.
Get used to it now, because the freedom of the world isn't exactly going to increase.

Retarded fucking britcucks.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Europe is dead.

You have similar laws in your own shitty countries you fucking idiots.

>tfw American
>don't
I mean yeah, you could get arrested for harassment or a restraining order put on you but you really have to be trying for it or live in a shitty city that's gone all authoritarian.
*bathes in freedom*

I know, the only thing a judge could really do is increase your sentence of a crime you may have committed at the time, and you can always appeal the sentence if you think she did.