Is it true that in Mississippi and Louisiana, there are towns that have nearly 100% black people?

Is it true that in Mississippi and Louisiana, there are towns that have nearly 100% black people?

There are towns in Ohio and New York with over 90% of the pop being black.

Is it true that there are towns in America have nearly 10% white people?

Brownsville TX has less than 8% whites.

I lived in a new York neighbourhood which was over 75%

What's life like there

Lots of poverty, crime and single motherhood

drugs, crime, poverty. A lot of check cashing/car title loan places, dollar stores, cell phone, and for some reason a shit ton auto parts stores like autozone.

But the amount of trash found in ghettos is unreal. Just litter everywhere.

Nice thing about living in the ghetto is you don't have to worry about speeding tickets

How the fuck did you end up there. Also, you smash a negress

I find this crippling poverty very hard to believe in a western country. What is it with Americans and being slum bois?

I'm not Hong Kongese or Asian, I just live here.

I ended up there cause it was cheap, although almost everyone in my apartment block (~20 people) was white cause the area was undergoing gentrification.

No, I went out with a qt half slav half tatar girl upstairs though. Not interested in black women

Not him but america has very little in the way of a social saftey net. Most black communities are crippled by chronic unemployment too.

>Half tatar girl
>Whyte
user...

I just heard that blacks have 6.8% unemployment rate. That's an American high, but that's only 1% off the Canadian record of 5.9% set a month ago

>almost everyone

You gotta keep in mind that the unemployment rate only tracks people seeking work.

shitty. everyone's poor and the government doesnt care

Yes

that church looks nice

>da gubmint has ta babesit di blak monkimen

I lived in one for 3 weeks. It's like a poor white town where everyone is black.

The government should provide them with ample education opportunities so they can get decent paying jobs and stop breaking into my fucking car

>shartgoblin flag
>cuck post
Drop the proxy, Sven

my town is 4% white

I didn't give you permission to reply to my post

where?

>nation with a strong social safety net telling others they don't need 1
Calm down, Mr. Qi. This ain't china, have a heart.

the united states. could you not see my flag?

no shit user I meant where is the city that you live

>84939386
Turns out the Finnish safety net isnt kept afloat because of Eritreans, also no (You) because of leaf

Appropriate name