Anime has raised a generation of pedophile shut-ins who would rather spend all day in their room masturbating in...

anime has raised a generation of pedophile shut-ins who would rather spend all day in their room masturbating in drawings of little girls than meet a real lady and spawn a family

prove me wrong (pro tip: you can't)

Anime doesn't turn people into failures and NEETS.

Being a failure and a NEET turns people to anime.

>anime has raised a generation of pedophile shut-ins who would rather spend all day in their room masturbating in drawings of little girls than meet a real lady and spawn a family

I'm perfectly okay with other people doing this.

>pedophile shut-ins who would rather spend all day in their room masturbating in drawings of little girls than meet a real lady and spawn a family
I'm all of this and I don't watch anime

>pedophilia
>not natural

this

people get sucked in and addicted that they'd rather sit on their fat ass all day watching girly japanese cartoons than go out and get a real social life

how else can you explain the pedophillia when these fuckers sit around watching cartoons that sexualise prepubescent girls

this is what animey does to you

>implying anime is the cause

The root of the problem, like always, is women and jews

>be failure
>NEET
>can't muster the courage to talk with women
>watch western shit-tier media infested with SJW and Jews
>post this
>feel better about myself
>"a-at least I'm not watching drawn animations of adolescent girls doing stuff"

also, I don't know if you have noticed, but you are on an imageboard based on a Japanese imageboard where they discuss anything manga-anime related, so maybe your post is just shit-tier bait

>its womens fault
yes goy, keep blaming women for all your shortcomings and never change yourself
I had a gf up until a few days ago, my confidenfence with women is fine thanks

posting from work right now
this is Sup Forums you spastic

Correct. If anime was never invented, it'd just be something else. They'd probably be more into video games or comics or something.

legalize rape

Let me ask a simple question.

Who in the right fucking mind thinks sqeaking anime girl voices are even cute?

Shit's annoying. I don't mind anime much.
Most of it is still cancer.

>Correct. If anime was never invented, it'd just be something else. They'd probably be more into video games or comics or something.
They'd be those asshole punks addicted to stimulants you see in 80s movies.

The reason crime has been constantly dropping for ages is because nowadays people just sit inside and play clash of clans or more higher tier shit rather than go to the outdoors to murder people.
This.

>anime has raised a generation of pedophile shut-ins who would rather spend all day in their room masturbating in drawings of little girls than meet a real lady and spawn a family
Nothing wrong with that. Westeners consume more than those in third world shitholes. Don't need even more people to feed.

because they are pedophiles and are sexually aroused by childish characteristics
>Nothing wrong with that
sure if you don't mind the white population declining and an ageing workforce

gee i wonder where they'll have to get new workers from...

whoops

Why would my parent wish for me to become a female nigger?

I agree

And it needs to be kept off Sup Forums

Stopped watching anime years ago, it all looks retarded to me now. Maybe I grew up? nah, probably anime got worse.

10/10 Laughed my ass off

agreed. It had a time and a place in my life, but thank god I manned up and had to pull myself from homelessness a decade ago.

t. weeb from 1998-2005

Yeah but NEETS would be more willing to kill themselves without anime.

good

You're already a nigger brah. Bisaya here

2D women are objectively superior, the sheer number of complications that comes with dealing with the 3D alone is enough of a reason to not bother.
Even if I got a relationship now she'd feel unloved and cuck me.

The japanese used their little girls animations and soft-smooth-shiny skins to free us from the true enemy of MANkind.

The Vaginal Jew.

Japan is truly the greatest ally of men the world over and has saved a generation the horrors of all things that come with that vaginal jew IE Women IE jewish golems

Thank you Japan we stand in eternal erect salute

R A R E
A
R
E

When 3D women are less attractive then 2D, I'd say women are the problem.

>2d
jesus christ look at yourselves, and you wonder why whites are slowly going extinct?

get a fucking grip
THEY'RE NOT WOMEN

THEY'RE FUCKING DRAWINGS

Yeah, I agree. I jumped off that bandwagon a long time ago, and have never looked back. It's more corrupting and perverse than any of the things that the weeb filth complain about on this site. They even refuse to deny that the conservative, right wing elements (you know, the ones Sup Forums loves) of Japan spit on your autistic fools, as well as the degeneracy of their own citizens.

It's fucking disgusting tbqhimofam

>Roastie rage
Sorry, darling, but the Japanese aren't to blame for that rancid cumdump you call s cunt.

Other "whites" in my area are currently skinning cats recreationally and eating pills while I just lie in bed browsing pictures of my waifu on my phone.
I don't identify with these people based on that.

The Japanese aren't to blame for anything here. It's you fuckers that drink the koolaid, and it's you fuckers that should commit speku like your favorite edgy anime character probably did/wanted to do/talked about it because his family was killed like every second character.

>meet a real lady and spawn a family
>spawn a family
This requires getting married, and no sane man would willingly gamble half of their assets and income on the whims of a modern womyn

Degeneracy is degeneracy. Don't make excuses. You are just as bad if not worse for the western world.

this although anime in my humble opinion levels up their autism level (depending on what shit they watch)

>Anime doesn't turn people into failures and NEETS

If they didn't have animuh they'd either kill themselves or return to society

>Fucking a woman and having children requires the institution of marriage

Unless you are a creationist retard, you are a regular retard for saying this.

Women blame men for all their shortcomings, yet somehow it's alright when they do it.

if marrying to have a family is like playing russian roulette, having a family without marrying is like playing it with a semi-automatic

Yeah, women don't have the same connections as men if you catch my drift.. When a child pisses on the carpet, cries, and doesn't clean it up, do you view it as only fair that you too piss on the carpet, cry, and not clean it up?

This is a childlike mentality and makes you a big fucking infant. Likewise, woman like behavior makes you a giant cunt.

No one in the real world in the United States gives a fuck about "the white race", all I give a fuck about is surviving and what work places value is not giving a fuck about the white race so therefor by being myself is beneficial to the work place and my survival. I want enough money to live in a hole in the wall with internet, roasties can go get raped and raise dysfunctional children as they please.

I'm a dude
then move

what has this got to do with anime?
that's why you date for several years beforehand

can't any of you grasp the concept of an emotional relationship? life must be really dark
exactly
because they're women you stupid tool

you're supposed to shut up and listen because you're better than them

Normie here.

Real life is a farce, you're not missing anything.

What is child support?

Even having kids with a woman is super dangerous.

I'm not giving up anime, if I do, I might get the urge to interact with women and ruin my life.

Actually, a lot of the anime I'm watching currently don't even have cute girls in them.

>you're supposed to shut up and listen
>because you're better than them

These two things contradict each other, and therefore make no sense. I never listen to women. Why would I? Of course I'm better than them.

Yeah, maybe. An unreliable semi automatic that doesn't take half of your belongings when and if it goes off.

Your shriveled, pussyless ego is just making excuses. I was simply pointed out that there aren't any.

Ah, I see how it is. You're a degenerate who would rather see kids grow up in broken homes than people watch anime. Listen, I know you think you're perfectly well adjusted even though mummy and daddy broke up, but you being a triggered roastie cunt suggests to me otherwise. Your foul agenda is more damaging than neckbeards watching anime.

>then move
Where would I fucking move? Where the most white people live they're degenerates, there there's less there's degeneracy, where there is none there's extreme communal nepotism. There is only helping yourself in this world, the need to raise a family is a spook.

>you're supposed to shut up and listen
>because you're better than them

You're no better than white knights online you fucking cuck.

I bet you like it when she stomps on your balls too, right? Or when she keeps them in her purse?

Chivalry is dead m8.

Alright, have fun being miserable. And you aren't fooling anyone when you inevitably say that your meaningless, lonely, and revolting life doesn't leave you empty.

And no one cares if the white race doesn't care about the white race. The point is that those that do recognize that it needs to be preserved.

Do I need to think for you?

wala ka'y ginauto :^)

>men have to make babies to be happy

Holy shit you think like a woman.

Look, don't fool yourself. If you live a life without a family you will grow up old, bitter and miserable. You will look at yourself and your past in disgust. You will exist on the day to day grind and not have anything to show for it. Nothing tangible will be there.

And child support isn't specific to unmarried couples.

I should also mention that the high chance of divorce COMES with the degeneracy that you would need to shed to ind a woman. Set up a life, and then share it with someone. You don't need to get married, and you don't need to make a bad decision. Real world happiness comes with risks.

Found you cuckboi. Chose this thread on purpose. :^)

I don't know a single person IRL who even watches anime.

Where do you fuckers come from?

you might as well hang yourself now because you're a waste of space and a symptom of a decaying society
because you're a man and it's your job, you don't do it because it makes you a pussy

sorry that real life isn't the egalitarian utopia you've been led to believe

Eh, my parents consist of a tryhard super feminist and a brain damaged workaholic farmer.

They created the hell I've gotta live in, so they can go fuck themselves.

That still makes absolutely no sense. I am indeed better than women, so why do I have to shut up and listen to them?

Also, I as a man do what I want, not what you, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or anybody else tells me to do. Don't like it? Tough shit, get mad on the Internet about it.

Everything in modern times enables the shitty members of society to be shitty. In other times, they would have to get out and do something with themselves, they'd still be shit, but they would be tempered shit.

Now everyone has a safe space.

>SERVE MY HOLE, IT'S YOUR DUTY
t. roastie

nobody irl knows that I watch anime.

Di ku mangulowat kapriha nimu,

DESU If it wasn't for anime I would have most likely have become a train man or a Belgian comic man

>a man's role in life is to be his woman's loyal servant and produce her progeny
>this makes you the true alpha!

Yeah, I guess it isn't egalitarian, I just wasn't thinking it was matriarchal.

Did you not like your daddy?

>You're a degenerate who would rather see kids grow up in broken homes than people watch anime.
Nice strawman asshole.
If you aren't fit to raise children, live in your neet hole. I don't care. I would honestly rather you kill yourself. Just keep being a non factor and everything will be fine.

>I know you think you're perfectly well adjusted even though mummy and daddy broke up
Nope. I think that not living with two parents wasn't good for me at all. I don't want that to happen anymore, and for that not to happen, men need to be men and women need to be women. You aren't a problem, your sickness is. You are obviously a waste of space, a lost cause, but others aren't.

>but you being a triggered roastie cunt suggests to me otherwise
>roastie
This isn't an anime board, faggot. I am a denizen of this board doing something typical of a denizen of this board.

>Your foul agenda is more damaging than neckbeards watching anime.
I guess I will need to think for you. The neckbeards aren't the issue, it's the lure for people to become them. You are basically a corpse in this game. All I am saying is that people should fucking impale themselves like you did.

>belgian comic

Good taste, Ruskie. Here, have a classic comic from the good 'ole north america.

Yes

Well, raising a good family brings a very true form of lasting happiness. It's a happiness that it's replica table with 2d creations. Yes, you can live an okay life without a family, however I'd rather you did.

Why take a risk to be happy when anime provides constant happiness?

because you get fucc that's why

to be honest, you have every right to tell a woman to shut up once in a while
fucking pedophiles

get back to masturbating to your "kawaii oni san" shite

>Anime provides constant happiness
So does meth until it doesn't.

you're not happy, you're lonely and deranged

>meet a real lady and spawn a family

lolnope

womyn are cancer and kids ruin your life

no u.

1988-1998: Video games asocializes 25% of youths
1998-2008: Computer and internet asocializes 50% of youths
2008-2016: Smart phones asocialices 100% of youths
Summer 2016: Pokemon Go saves mankind by making youths socialize outside again.

So you're saying that I should be a modern male slave for women just so I can have sex here and there?

No thanks. And for the record, I don't watch anime. I've never gotten into Internet communities or fandoms. I guess I'm not cut out for neckbeard stuff.

>he is so desperate for fuck he will be a bitch's bitch for the rest of his life

I can guarantee she will be used goods and not only that, but she'll be cheating on you.

How do I know that? Not because all women are whores, but because you sound so unappealing emotionally that any girl worth her self-esteem will be two or even three timing you while sucking as much resource from you as possible.

Seriously dude, you sound so fucking easy.

So easy.

Why don't you get some self-respect and THEN get the girl. At least that way your balls will be worthy of her purse.

If you weren't a spineless untermench you wouldn't need to be a slave to women. Father governs the household.

I met a real lady and spawned a family and now have realized that I prefer spending all day in my room masturbating in drawings of little girls

>we must safe the white race you guise
>ewww gross im not having kids xDD
nobody has naturally purple hair
I'm not, I'm saying you should put up with their bullshit because in the long run it's more rewarding than masturbating to cartoons of prepubescent japanese girls all your life
just neck yourself already and save your parents the upkeep

3D women are not for everyone, just like beer is not for everyone. For some people weed and anime is better and there is nothing wrong in that, in fact that's the preferable way since everyone gets to be happy. Life has no end goal so everyone should embrace what they enjoy.

>Your arguments via text are all I need to make a valid judgement on your status as a male

Not only is this retarded, but you certainly aren't the person I'd trust to psychoanalyze anything.

Until your bitch divorces you and hitches it with a real abo man.

How do you australians even compete? Oh wait, you don't, that's why abos still exist.

I'm not opposed to this from a pluralistic standpoint. However I'd personally prefer it if westerners went back to tradition. I never said you should let me tread on you.

Gggggggggoooooooood goy. Being alone and edgy is true fulfilment.

>3D women
>3D
just fuck off, there's no such thing as "3D" and "2D", only actual women and pathetic drawings made by a horny gook

change your ways or kick the bucket because people like you are a drain on society
oh look another closet paedophile

Did feminism create the escapism that is anime/vidya, or did anime/vidya create feminism?

What kind of man would get married to a woman, and then let her run off to another man with half your riches just because she believes to be free without consequences?
A cuck, that's what.
Nature has no place for a cuck.

Man would rather be happy, positive, and motivated to make women obsolete with science and animu waifu robots.

>you will never convince Sup Forums that 2D is the way to go and to let the world burn

If abos bread with white women in any significant amount, they'd be breed out you fucking idiot. And historically interracial children came from white men forcefucking or marrying aboriginal women.

The Australian male is not cucked. Our competition is gooks and fucking abos, which have small dicks and disgusting bodies respectively. Not only that, but even Jamal couldn't compete.

>Until your bitch divorces you
I am not a degenerate. Divorce will not affect me.

>i'll treat her right
>got to let her speak over me
>y-you know so i can uh.... get the pussy!
>it's my job after all to give her children
>i do it for free

Yeah, he sounds so fucking alpha, definitely misjudged.

Even if I was senile I'd be able to tell this guy is going to wreck himself.

This, sick of seeing that autistic "awooo" shit on trump threads

People with great taste.

more kuro!

>nobody has naturally purple hair

so? what are you trying to say?

i'm convinced.

Traditionalists advocate being a slave to women. You want men to be "real men" and be chivalrous towards women, and you all get offended at someone else even slightly suggesting that women don't deserve feminism and chivalry simultaneously, and maybe we should take some of their rights away.

I've never masturbated to anime in my life. I can't even play a video game for 2 minutes without getting outrageously bored of them.

They are completely unrelated to each other.

Also, yeah, single life is the most uncucked life.

All these bitter caged rats telling everyone to get hitched so they can contribute to society, as if there aren't other ways than creating more people to leech off of you.

One drop rule m8.

Is your master forcing you to do this? Is there at least promise of sex if you shill hard enough for 3D women?

>i'll treat her right
Yup.

>got to let her speak over me
Lol nope. Yet another strawman from the obvious idiot. We don't talk over eachother.

>y-you know so i can uh.... get the pussy!
I'm not in it to nut. It's a bonus.

>it's my job after all to give her children
I feel like it's my job to surround myself with what makes me happy.

>i do it for free
Nice meme, but happiness is as good a commodity as any.

>Even if I was senile I'd be able to tell this guy is going to wreck himself.
Yeah, because mister anime over here has definitely gotten himself into his fair share of serious relationships right? You know what's up, right?

>le 2D meme xD
i swear the worst people come to these threads, they have nothing to contribute whatsoever and just want to waste their life masturbating to children and staying indoors while infecting others with their disease through the internet

that's what these people are: a social disease