Most Chinese people are moderately autistic

>No spatial awareness, no concept of personal space, always blocking walkways and thoroughfares, terrible driving skills
>Constantly sniffing, clearing throats, autistic vocalisations and bodily tics, excessive blinking
>Terrible manners, spitting, farting, shitting in bins, squatting on toilet seats, refusing to blow their noses (instead sniffing constantly)
>No concept of queueing
>No empathy towards humans and animals alike, soulless
>Only adept at repetitive mundane tasks that require little to no creativity or abstract thought
>Breath that smells like mothballs
>Treat the planet like a waste dump
>Insect mindset, no independent thought, no appreciation for individuality, follow orders blindly
>Get upset about trivial matters, passive aggressive

GENERALLY DOWNRIGHT UNPLEASANT TO BE AROUND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs
youtube.com/watch?v=OaPUX1lhjaA
youtube.com/watch?v=R2fbj3hepoE
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2874902/AirAsia-flight-attendant-scalded-hot-water-noodles-unruly-passenger-wanted-sit-husband.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice shit posting brother. Makes me proud to be an Aussie

i actually like your guys posts, a far cry from roaches and leafs

Can confirm.

>terrible driving skills
can confirm, dated a chink girl once, she picked me up in her car and I was literally praying the entire trip that we would somehow be spared from ostensible certain death. I actually had to ask for the keys to drive on the way back
hadn't thought of the autism angle before but makes a lot of sense to be honest

Half of those aren't even autist qualities. They're simply gook qualities. No two autists are the same

>Vito China
>every single person acts this way
>only there's a billion of them on the same street corner

Rare.

thats what happens when you inbreed for a few thousand years.

nah its just the girl part

Lucky for you, your nation is using fresh, exotic genes.

All Muslims are extroverted aspies.

Step by step guide on how to be a Muslim:
>Be creepy and pushy. Don't respect boundaries
>Be 31 years old but have never talked to a girl in your entire life, not even your own mother.

If you've met one chink you've met them all. One billion write offs.

so dose yours.

>Insect mindset, no independent thought, no appreciation for individuality, follow orders blindly
perhaps you should have considered the consequences of half a century of the communist automaton inculcation [[[[[[BEFORE]]]]]] selling off your homes and critical infrastructure to them, onan...?

>regret is never stronger than in the morning after the night that it was weaker

>Most American people are moderately autistic

There fixed that for you

>Entire western/white civilization just about does itself in trying to give lesser races the benefit of the doubt and even make up for their shortcomings

>Three white people show up in an asian country

>WHITE PIGGU GO HOME

>I, personally, sold my home and infrastructure to the Chinese

Yeah, maybe blame the boomers idiot

ive literally had 3 people just start merging into my lane when they were right fucking next to me and i had to slam my brakes to not get in an accident, every time, they got so close i could literally plainly see that they were 100% asian

blame is the lazy NEET's wages, Hanson spawn

>if only I hadn't wagged history class to pull bongs behind the shelter shed

That shit happened to me. Buddy and I went to teach in China and we bought new pants. As we're walking home, some faggot on his Power Ranger plastic scooter drives by and goes "NO CHINA, NO CHINA!" at us as he zooms by.

thats not how autism works

Noice, I will have to use that

I'm actually okay with what OP said. He's right. Chinese people are a fucking plague, when i walk near them i have to slalom all the time.

>doing final project in a [spoiler]games college[/spoiler]
>going along great, I'm designing a space strategy game, have two other talented programmers
>we get another student from uni to create models and animations

>he constantly misses milestones
>models are extremely low quality
>texturing isn't even done by the end of the project, we use procedurally generated ones
>spends half an hour in class 'working' then leaves
>in our post mortem, we notice he logged 40 hours a week of work, an obvious lie
>he fails the project after a formal complaint
>gets deported afterwards

Never again lads. Never again.

if anyone's ever gone on holiday to where chinks frequent (e.g., SE Asia), they'll know first-hand the hive mindset of these cockroach-like same-alikes

>literal slit-eyed robots
>sans decorum, civility or emotion
>predatory satiation incarnate

>Not posting the video

youtube.com/watch?v=qBCLXZmMQNs

Holy shit my nigga were we in the same group?

The only Chinese dude I had who could work his way out of a paper bag was a retiree-age electrical engineer who immigrated from China many many years ago. As far as I can tell, it's the younger chinks that are the worst of the lot.

>gets deported afterwards
that's the exception result, nay rule -- most payola their way to a pass mark and / or are pushed through in order to promote more of their degenerate inbreds teeming over for easy """"qualifications"""" they can use for either a cushie battery """"human"""" job in back in pollutionland -OR- to sidle into oz through residency loopholes (subsequently bringing in their multitudinous families)

>"their stte is buying up the planet through private consumers and business, using capitalism"
-millionaire businessman who deals with chinks directly

I completely agree. I hate Asians in general.

>>No spatial awareness, no concept of personal space, always blocking walkways and thoroughfares, terrible driving skills

Pisses me off so much, and we don't have that many of them. Was recently traveling and watched a gaggle of asians stand at the top of a busy escalator in the airport for like 15 minutes cases, hand luggage and all.

if I could find you the footage of the chink couple that yelled "BOMB!!" on a Thai airlines jet and threatened to pull open the safety hatch - all because of some seating dispute - and which resulted in the plane being turned back to Thailand, I would

>the consequences:
chink prime minister calls Thais and instructs them to return the detainees to pollutionland for home grown "reprimand"

>C
U
>C
K
>E
D

At least you're not Chinese

They are soulless fucking ant people.
Do chinks actually feel comfortable living in shoebox-sized apartment buildings? They seem to prefer them.

>chinese is that guy I see on liveleak

Most White people are severely sociopathic

>No empathy, no concept of mutalism, always taking up more space than they need, driving like an aggressive madman
>Constantly making noise, drawing attention to themselves, talks about the most inane shit for as long as possible, acts like their shit don't stink
>terrible manners, blurts out first thing that comes to mind, blows their nose in public, does not cough in the restroom, does not wear a flu mask not to infect others
>No concept of respect
>Only adept in talking up their bullshit with little to no actual substance. all flash and image nothing actually going for them
>Breath smells like wet dog
>Treat the planet like warzone
>Selfish sociopathic mindset, no families, no community, will throw their mother and friends under the bus at any moment
>Get upset when their racist status quo is pointed out, reverts to oppressing people

PRACTICALLY EVIL IN HUMAN FORM

>At least you're not Chinese
not exactly something they'll build statues in homage of

People's Republic BTFO!

Christianity is the fastest growing religion in China, so fast the government couldn't stop it by outlawing and destroying churches and instead had to attempt to co-opt it with state run communist churches. Even still the majority are underground illegal churches.

China was always spiritual before Mao and the Communist genocide.

>Power Ranger plastic scooter
crassic

10/10

Saw autistic and no spiritual awareness, instead of spacial. Woops.

"Racist status quo" seriously what are you talking about? We bend over backwards for everyone

>I've never met a white person the post

Oh I am laffin brown boy.

Please find it, I'd love to watch

any minority will tell you you all act that way.

adding
>no self awareness

switzerland, italy, germany
everywhere i go i always see a group of 20 bespectacled slants following someone with a flag

they truly do have a hive mindset

Yea they're pretty bad up here too.

Awareness level
Non existant

>racist status quo

Kinda has a point. Every White person I meet is a compulsive liar, who is constantly trying to pretend they're helping you in some way but it's always only to make themselves look better, even to the point of making shit up.

Then they freak out when you point out their lies and inconsistency, as if you're unappreciative of their 'help'.

Why do White people lie so god damn much? Is it purely a western thing?

>Caring about non-white opinions

So is it possible to get a population to have high IQ without this happening?

You mean (((whites)))

gotta send IM request to thai traps to find it for me -- it's in thai run language to hard to find on jewtube... so the thread may 404 by then

but I'll try

very rare indeed

Not really, there are almost 2 billion of us.

Could be das jude but honestly I encounter many actual Caucasians that are obscenely arrogant and though intelligent, think themselves more capable than they actually are.

Could just be California. This place needs to be deep six'd.

I can't stand all the damn Mexicants here.

here's one to tide you over --
youtube.com/watch?v=OaPUX1lhjaA

Did she look like pic?

Japanese do that too, but only in Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2fbj3hepoE

The "gooks are bad drivers" meme is completely true.

Saw some gook drive out of a parking lot on the wrong side of the fucking road, and then tried turning right while the light was red. People were honking their horn at him, and he built up an impressive jam, but he still seemed hell bent on being a fuck up and turning right.

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2874902/AirAsia-flight-attendant-scalded-hot-water-noodles-unruly-passenger-wanted-sit-husband.html

nah she was young, like 21, not unattractive

1. Cultural differences explain most of the odd-sounding (to western-raised people) behaviours you listed, and
2. Most of ALL humans are moderately autistic.
And moderately NON-autistic, same as the Chinese.

Were you that seedy old cunt watchin us all those years back?
Id have offered yah a cone but yah kept duckn back ina the bushes

Yeah? So where are the Chinese jets going to refuel to get all the way to Australia, the South China Sea? Oh, wait - THAT explains a lot...

they come from either rural chinland or their thrown-up mega cities that have 2-week traffic jams (no hyperbole)

it's a wonder they can drive at all, let alone in moving traffic

Imagine you are in a strange place, and speak NOTHING the locals will understand.
I would stick close to the guide. What would YOU do?

You are so unbelievably right. Holy shit. I'm not even being ironic.

t. Zhang Gao Bing Bong

I like it when they all have matching baseball caps. I spent a month in china and even in their own country they only travel in their little tour groups.

I just had this conversation 2 days ago.

>refuel
where we never will

I wonder what the 4 lanes off to far left are for? Drivers who paid their toll in advance online?

I've been overseas by myself in plenty of places where I can't speak a word of the local language and nobody speaks English

It's not difficult to get by just with a small amount of research

I was the one beating off, only moments before, where you then bonged on

remember the squelch?

>spoof arse

Tip your Mao cap on some other place. Go back to your weedman commie safespace you fucking seanigger

The Han Chinese should not be allowed to own cars.

Looks like the other traffic direction, m8.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to put a 24-wide toll plaza on a 4-lane road must have been a real cunt.

You need to beat them with sticks

politburo officials and military, for certain

I also can confirm.

>No two autists are the same
Still pushing the unique autist snowflake me? They're all so strikingly similar that I'm borderline suspecting a clone conspiracy.

You two are good sports. good on you both

Subhuman filth if you ask me.

I've been in China and Philippines
Other than being slightly indisciplined in traffic, its much safer in Philippines than in China

what do you intend to gain from this shitpost?

I wonder if you spend your entire day on this website shitposting

>excessive blinking
They started blinking then never stopped

t. Chang chong

Quality shitposting by Australia again

>moderately autistic
>No spatial awareness

Simply epic.
I used to work in a touristic place, the Chinese seem to be sensible to brutality only, they don't react at all if you correct them by voice, you have to manage them physicaly. Even the animals don't act like that.

Lmao zedong

also, most Flips love white man's dick. Also checked

ebin filename, best joke I have heard all month.

No, they are called expats.

literally whut ?

>No empathy, no concept of mutalism, always taking up more space than they need, driving like an aggressive madman

White people have more empathy than it's healthy to have in the first place./see europe/
No concept of mutalism - the left was created here along with the idea of unions and the social state. Always taking up more space than they need - it varies from north to south as with every other ethnic group.Driving like an aggressive madman-that's the asians dude, we are the most disciplined drivers in general.

>Constantly making noise, drawing attention to themselves, talks about the most inane shit for as long as possible, acts like their shit don't stink

being obnoxious is part of a culture the white race have multiple ethnicities with different cultures, so we cover the spectrum

>terrible manners, blurts out first thing that comes to mind, blows their nose in public, does not cough in the restroom, does not wear a flu mask not to infect others

People feel free to share opinions here, and do not live in hive cities to restrict everything the do

>No concept of respect

bullshit

see the first reply

>Only adept in talking up their bullshit with little to no actual substance. all flash and image nothing actually going for them

the overwhelming majority of philosophers come from europe and although not everyone is deep and thoughtful the concept of deep thinking and mental development is integrated to a high degree here

>Breath smells like wet dog

whut ?

>Treat the planet like warzone

USA dose

>Selfish sociopathic mindset, no families, no community, will throw their mother and friends under the bus at any moment

it moves from untrue for small communities and erode in large ones as with every other race

>Get upset when their racist status quo is pointed out, reverts to oppressing people

we do not get upset from this, we consider it self-evident

Well summarized what have been on my mind for a while.

As a Portuguese guy on holidays with his taiwanese gf IN taiwan.

Fuck mainlanders. I had one throw a carton of milk at my feet.

you called me on that. true

>still replying

get aids

you fucking virgin, how does it feel watching all your women get dicked down by anything that isn't a filipino?