Is there anyone worth a subscribe on youtube nowadays?

Is there anyone worth a subscribe on youtube nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=79xF2jSNW9k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgfpTZEgGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Youtube is the place where people so inundated with the worlds messaging goes to start regurgitating it

if you ever found anything of value you there, you were fooled

damn dude you should start writing some of this stuff down, that was incredible

no one, thats what bookmarks are for

>Seguir
jajajajajajajaja

Norm has new episodes coming up

jajaj

jajaja una vela

Steve1989MREInfo

joji makes content for edgy teenagers, both with his comedy and his music, of course he isn't some bastion of respect
he's tyler the creator tier and like tyler he knows how to exploit that base although he doesn't do it as well

nice hiss

>People took Filthy Frank Rants seriously.
Lmao, he was also making fun of himself during those episodes.

~K I N O~

historia civilis

Pewdiepie is unironically good entertainment. Anyone that disagrees is only doing it on the basis of his popularity. I used to hate him as much as the next person until I actually gave him a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=79xF2jSNW9k

DES

Nice.. let's get this out on a tray

> pewdipie is unironical-y

Stopped reading right there.

And there's no need to shill for him he's already very popular.

Nope. Post 2009 youtube is utter dogshit.

Still doesn't change the fact he became exactly what he preached against
>I'm totally not like those industrial youtubers making stalling content, doing conventions and collabs with shit tier people and selling myself out for a few extra shekels with obnoxious fanbases
>Oh, Filthy Frank? That thing that gave me all the fame, money and influence I have today? Fuck that, if you are lucky you will have a shitty half-assed FF twice a year
>Check out my itunes/spotify xdd

We need them to reunite.

Honestly the first few videos ever posted on youtube were normie garbage and it really never got any better. For a while I was thinking maybe they had a thing going with the whole underground beyblade fiasco, but no, it was never even that cool. Break.com was where it's at, fuck those google kikes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgfpTZEgGU

Isn't that exactly what an authentic Youtuber would do? Isn't sticking with a shtick he's bored of a very cynical, industrial thing to do?

this

what about norm macdonald live though?

Lindybeige, he has that whole stereotypical professor thing going on and he makes good stuff.
David Hoffman uploads neat stuff on a daily basis.
Keefcooks is a jolly cooking fella.
And of course, EnterTheDojo is still kicking.

Still, you shouldn't be taking any "youtube rant" seriously.

I prefer the modern MRE videos, especially Central European ones. Steve is happy because the food is good, delicious-looking hearty and savory meals with lots of meat and spices, and plenty of food, and it's fun to see how Steve mixes up the excess foodstuffs he has.

Nice

>pewdiepie is good
>posts someone who isn't pewdiepie and actually was (RIP) good as proof

Steve is KINO.
Nigga needs to get a schedule tho.

Loses its appeal after the 8th episode of the same shit

Poppy.

That's it.

Unobjectively this

Lindybeige has been shit since day one. His persona is obnoxious and he has less knowledge than the average person with passion and dedication to a subject. Also
>I taught at a university!
>dance instructor

Is that that bitch?

MDE is still great. and i also follow a bunch of autistic retro gaming channels but thats just because im a retard.

oh and steve MRE

i still like reviewbrah.
can you guys recommend any good youtubers? doesnt have to be comedy.

No way, quality>quantity. If he reviewed every MRE he could find just so he can say he uploads every week, he would get boring so fast.

>comfy content that's actually interesting to watch
>does all the work himself
>even makes his own music for the intro and outro
>doesn't conform to modern Youtube norms and just uploads whenever he feels like it

Steve is the GOAT youtuber. Not bad!

That is remaining loyal to your work

Its like you used to write books for a special group of people, then you grow bigger you start writing generic crap for the plebs
Or when a youtuber does a content bashing pleb-tier entertainment like reactions, drama, stupid vlog channels, but he becomes one of them when he becomes big enough

dunkey

Don't be mean to her Charlotte.

>tfw all I subscribe to are gaijin vloggers in Japan

He never liked Frank, he just used it to become popular to a point where people worship him so they buy his shitty music