So is it safe to say this flopped Domestically?

So is it safe to say this flopped Domestically?

Fuck that is bad.

Yep. And since chinks only fork over 25% of their false numbers. It bombed everywhere

LOL

so will the cinematic universe be canceled at this point or do we wait for another flop to cement it?

Isn't this like the second or third flop though? They're being stupid, transformers was hitting it off at first but now nobody cares.

Why are you spewing shit that is just factually incorrect?

Damn /ourgal/ really fucking spanked this movie.

dunno how new you are but they don't make the Transformers movies for the US anymore

Age of Extinction did simarly bad domestically but made like 850m in the foreign market

this one has already made almost 400m and it hasn't been out that long

>dunno how new you are but they don't make the Transformers movies for the US anymore

Its underperforming overseas too. Its a disappointment all around.

They are casting a bunch of kids and filming BB in California as we speat

So no, it is not cancelled, but you can expect the movies to get smaller budgets and Bay to be kept at Idem

and how much of that is really going back to the Jews' pockets? they only get 25% from China. other territories probably also have deals that are more favourable to them than to Hollywood.

>Worldwide: $504,838,198
JUST

wow finally

>another victim
SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

who is this?

All recent 'blockbusters' have been flops domestically. White people are done with the bullshit. Hollywood and their actors can move to China and make all the fucking chink money they wan

>t. first time on Sup Forums

RIPepperoni

It's my aunt Gal. She convinced my parents to circumcise me. She says it makes me her goy slave forever.

Why do the Chinese have such shit taste

Queen of Sup Forums after defeating the board against all odds

>Queen of Sup Forums after defeating the board against all odds

a dumb sticc can't be queen of Sup Forums

are you retarded?

Americans have no money. They are essentially a "second" world country now. This is the only real reason there's so much more "domestic" flops this year.

Honestly this movie felt like it was supposed to be two separate ones with how disjointed the plot was.

Plus where the fuck did the Dinobots go for the finale?

>So is it safe to say this flopped Domestically?

Yes, it will probably end up making it's money back due to the foreign gross, although China only returns 25% of the gross to the studio, it has made $220 million there sofar.

How the fuck they could stick with Mark Wahlberg is just insane, he can't even act decently enough for this kind of kids movie.

At least this poor outing means there will be a longer respit until they reboot this shit.

I still remember mcucks pathetic threads about how Wonder Woman a female-lead movie of DCEU gonna flop and WB are retarded to put it between GotG 2, Transformers and Pirates 5, Mummy with Cruise, Cars and Despicable me 3 and Spider-Man movie with RDJ.

DCEU is truly Donald J. Trump of a movie franchises and superhero cinematic universe in particular.

>we'll never get a good modernTransformers movie thats really accurate to the source material like the cartoons/comics/games

>War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron are the best we'll ever get

>second world

So they're a frontier soviet state?

Dude. I was born in 1980 and grew up watching the original series. They were dumb commercials for toys with nonsensical story lines. Don't get me wrong. I loved it for what it was but LoTR it wasn't.

Because it's practically impossible to do Transformers movies in Cybertron or any other shit without massive drop in quality and details of all cgi. One Bay movie that shot aside bots themselves 100% (!) practically takes ~3 years at minimum to make.

>DCEU is truly Donald J. Trump
>all MCM against it
>a fraction of the competition resources and exposition to the public
>the competition had a horde of shills only to fail miserably and make Sup Forums the other guy's stronghold
>push come to shove, /ourguy/ wins until he gets tired of winning but can't stop won't stop
It fits

>Age of Extinction did similarly bad domestically

It made $245 mil. That's about the same domestic as most MCU shit not staring Iron Man of the Guardians. So I'll ask you, why are you lying?

>MSM*

Can you imagine how pissed off Brie Larson must be right now? I bet she thought she would be the first major Female hero that didn't flop. Now she has fuck all

Also (((Jewish))) (and ISIS, Bin Alfflecky) friendly (although MCU also contains many jews).

So Jewish friendly that BvS rails on MSM. So Jewish friendly that Jesse Lex Jewthor is Ubermensch's antagonist.

>wonder woman
>3 female strong womyn despite it being WW2
>diverse cast includes turk, indian, irish, and a bunch of niggers on strong womyn island
>all the straight white men are evil
>all the oppressed ethnic men are understanding
>bumbling foolish white boy as her sidekick

>Justice League
>robot nigger
>aqua-nigger
>strong womyn

I dont want an exact replica of the cartoon.

I just want the characters to look more like their old selves, and get some actual character interaction with eachother. And I want decepticons to show up, and stick around without dying.

And then just lots of other nitpicky shit.

>shockwave shows up in dramatic reveal
>oh shit, hes going to kick some ass
>doesnt talk
>isnt purple
>dies

>oh shit its Starscream, wheres Skywarp and Thundercracker? I want to hear their bants and shit talking.
>only starscream is around, and dies to fucking shia leboof

>Oh shit, its Jazz, hes kinda cool
>oh no hes ripped in half and dead after like 3 lines in the whole movie

>etc, etc

Its just never ending dissapointment for a transformers fan with the movies.

>>all the straight white men are evil
Except Trevor which is as much of a hero as WW

>higher median wage than evrey country in europe apart from the tax haven microstates

>the annoying marvel v dc fanboys have found Sup Forums and are trying to outpol eachother

All that, yet there's literally 0 sjws. No "did you just assume my gender" or "is that because I am woman?". Only one thing is when Diana accusing Steve being a man i.e. coward only to being proven wrong in very end of the movie.

Compare that to "Washington monument was built by slaves" from recent Spider-Man.

Also women DID fought in WW1, russians (because they aren't chickenshits like amerisharts with "muh feminism hurting me"), and it's quite meta because Gal is half-slav herself.

>aqua-nigger
What?

MCUcks don't like alpha masculinity in their movies because it's sexually confusing for them, so they hate Momoa. Pay no mind

How come there is no sex in the MCU? I've seen was metal arm and wing guy snickering like school girls at cap talking to a girl.
Only one that came close was Norton Hulk and Disney wants everyone to forget that existed.

>How come there is no sex in the MCU?
There is

>cuckflix counts
Next you'll claim AoS is part of the MCU too

What she is is not up to you.

>AoS
What's aos?

Agents of S.H.I.T.a

And yet the 1986 movie had way more heart than any of BayFormers. Not that I didn't enjoy the hell out of one or two of BayFormers, only it's not 1986 tier. And I was born a few years before you. I remember 1980, we had Star Blazers, and John Black Star and Jason of star command and if memory serves, a black egyptian, isis and a magician, or something. It was a long time ago. Steve Austin was sway too, as was Incredible Hulk.