I really can't stop laughing at Drumpfags getting BTFO

I really can't stop laughing at Drumpfags getting BTFO.

Do you think we ll see suicide pacts after he loses?

That would be great, fewer stupid people in this world is a good thing :D

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/CpidTA_XEAEK6Br.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Ordinary worthless right wing retard with a mediocre job that blames everything on others and masturbates over stupid stuff like skin color
Yeah, suicide is a good way to go for such people ;^)

wow, Greeks are terrible at baiting, but still...

>msnbc
Could you at least get some that doesn't have "THIS IS B8 DO NOT EAT" written on it?

Do greek girls really like anal?

I hope some autist is saving all of these things that show how Trump is going to lose big time, in case he wins.

One of the more comical ones I read recently had the guy admitting that he was wrong about Trump being taken seriously and he was wrong about Trump getting nominated, but he then laid out his proof that Trump cannot beat Hillary.

I suppose anybody can get hired to write on the internet as long as you spout the right dogma. Kinda like those "YOU'RE HIRED!" comics that we edit.

Actually dont worry about that, I ve been collecting Drumpfag posts that are delusional enough to say they are gonna win.

Dating back to last October.

It would be really hilarious how a homosexual furfag predicted the result while Sup Forums was so utterly wrong and will end up blaming le "rigged elections"

>yfw you lived long enough to witness the death of the Republican party
SocDem when?

yup he just cant win.
pbs.twimg.com/media/CpidTA_XEAEK6Br.jpg

>Yesterday

Thanks for correcting the record!

>Many stupid people in one place
Cersey where are you when we need you ;^)

>fills stadiums in flyover country that is a lock for Republicans
>this means he will fly over states
1800 come on now

Half the Republican party is getting ready to endorse hillary

You'll never really know.

No, but greek guys do.

He is right *wink* *wink*

Jesus christ, CTR can only afford turk-rape-roaches to shitpost now.

PAY DENBTS GREASE

party doesn't matter this time. the people just want trump. we will see after the 1st debate when hilbot "shortcircuits" on stage.

Sup Forums will probably kill

Good. The sooner Hillary wins the sooner I get to witness the collapse of the United States. I urge all Americans to study the final 4 years of the USSR so you know roughly what to expect if Hillary wins.

Hopefully we have declared independence from Canada and closed the border first though. Last this we need is a bunch of fleeing Americans flooding us

wow
it's not even a match

bye drumpF

If her lead is so great then why is she running ads in fucking Illinois right now?

nobody wants to share your fruity ass pepe anyways

I dont care i just want to see America split or whites to actually get militant.

I like how incites violence, lying and asking people to go for voter fraud because le hillary voters will vote 15 times.

It does looks like the end of the republicucks is near, the stage is set for making all of their voters act and look like fools.

I cant wait for the beautiful explosion :D

How is David Duke doing in the polls? you fuckers got played hard.

>Literal white supermacist
Good to know everyone who has voted for him has been marked ;^)

Gonna love the database

There's always 2020.

and then there's this little known fact