Why do Russians hate their own country?

They have more culture, influential literature and are overall smarter than the average American. Why the self-loathing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-Platforms
reuters.com/article/us-usa-vietnam-mattis-carrier/u-s-aircraft-carrier-to-visit-vietnam-in-post-war-first-idUSKBN1FE0XI
liveleak.com/view?i=f92_1516737062
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because, it's a shithole
And idiotic legislation, At least in the Netherlands, the weed is legalized

> influential literature
Lie, German philosophers gave the basis for the creation of Soviet Russia

German has philosophy, russia has literary fiction.

> russia has literary fiction.
Which is useless and not influential

>influential literature
Did you read that literature? It's full of self loathing.
Russian literature was always dominated by westernphiles, and few slavyanophiles who became popular like Dostoevsky still wrote depressing soul crushing stuff that make you hate this shithole.

>and are overall smarter than the average American
This is just a meme, russians are much more dumber than americans which can be clearly seen in amount of people who like communism, strong leader and other relevant statistics.

Russians are retarded mongoloid people.

TIGERS

Because they're smart?

Because nobody wants anything in this country. Kids have no desires beyond "become rich and famous", adults are stuck in a mindset of self-obsessed 13yo.
Our history is glorious, but our present is not.
To be honest, everything IS going better as of lately, but the medical and educational systems are still a giant mess that doesn't serve any purpose.
Let alone literature and poetry, we haven't had a decent newcomer into music sphere for at least ten years.
>inb4 Oxxxymiron
We are a DEVELOPING country. There's nothing to cheer to right now, anyone with a resemblance of a brain gets it.

lets see how they handle the world cup this year, thats a big party, I want to see them happy

>To be honest, everything IS going better as of lately,
Huh?
Have you checked prices lately?

>overall smarter than the average American

They literally aren't.

Hundreds of people will die.

The Russian soul is one of depressed enduring.

I desir for the handsome man on my right. What is his name? No homo.

Have you seen what mouth is it?

Who the fuck cares about music, though? It's a genuine waste of time.

Millions will suffer.

It's a huge part of your country's cultural influence. What happens culturally in your country plays a big part in how it's perceived by outsiders.

>Why do Russians hate their own country?
Because there are many good reasons to do so.

bullshit

And? Music is still a waste of time that serves absolutely no purpose and is easy to make, making it a brainlet-tier art. I have a better idea for all the fags who want to get "creative", how about you make revamping insides of old buildings look good instead of choosing the most sterile shit possible.

>What happens culturally in your country plays a big part in how it's perceived by outsiders.
Unless hollywood makes 50+ movies about how evil your country is, and every shooter video game has your countrymen posing as the bad guys, then you're fucked.

no that makes you look cool and dangerous, without hollywood we would think you are miserable like africa

It's not my fault that you're too much of an autist to be able to appreciate it. I enjoyed some music that came from Russia before. But mainstream Russian culture is so unbelievably vapid that it will never resonate anywhere except your own region.

What is your country doing to change that? Antagonistic military actions aren't helping the case. What's the Russian equivalent of the iPhone? Why have I never seen any Russian designed computer, electronic, anything really products? You have a huge country full of brilliant people. I have worked with some before. Yet the best you can do is wave your dick around and piss off the rest of the world. It's embarrassing.

Hi putinbot

Oxxxymiron is a nigger
prove me wrong

All R*ssians are worthless niggers.

even nigger cities in america are better than moscow

True, can't argue with that

If I was a Putin bot I probably wouldn't insult Russia for using it's top tier IT talent to hack western banks and try to influence elections in foreign countries instead of wielding it as a form of soft power and being in control of other nations communications infrastructure like the US or China.

It's like the whole thing is "ME RUSSIAN, ME STRONG MAN, ME HAVE NUKE. LOL I HAX U." They are beyond shit at geopolitical strategy. The only reason they are in the position they are is their size and the past accomplishments from the Soviet era. Their people suffer for it because the only way to truly get ahead in that country is to steal. They squander their human capital.

I've heard and idea that Russia is in many ways similar to new world country in that its not really a "nation" but a forge where a nation might someday be built

>You have a huge country full of brilliant people
And all of them went to the US to work for 60 grand a year or even more.
You won't get such a shitload of money here, no matter how hard you try

music is the highest form of art

thanks to those mongoloids vietnam never became like south korea
a prosperous nation with great products

its a mixed blessing
Koreans are absolutely dire people, like Americans but worse in many ways.
they have money but not THAT much money, not like Japan, I mostly see Korea as a bit of a joke
Vietnam is poor but the prospects for the future are hardly bad. Vietnam's future rests mostly on remaining relatively neutral between the USA and China, but growth here is very good and qusality of life has gone way up and is only climbing for everyone.
not to mention the strong arm of the communist gov't means we can avoid common middle income issues that other countries face, as is being attempted right now by devaluing the currency.

meanwhile democratic mexico is a warzone with a violent death rate only outmatched by Syria when it was in the middle of its civil war

>overall smarter
Not after the USSR collapsed. Education went to fucking shit, and I'm talking about the hard sciences.

Vietnam literally needed to side with the United States, if it didn't wanted to become like north korea

You know, Ukraine almost became SK 2.0. US wanted to make Ukraine prosperous to show Russias what happens when they cooperate with the west.
But Russia fucked it up before that could happen, creating yet another buffer zone on our border (Donbas).
btw try not to get beheaded by the cartel amigo

>side with the United States,
not true
during the cold war Vietnam was always closest to Russia, now there are close ties with China for obvious reasons and mutual partnership, but also warm relations with the USA as a way to counterbalance Chinese influence and keep Vietnam independent.

Russia of course is always a friend and many Russians live happily here

Russians might hate their own country. But they're not self-loathing at least the Russian who live here

>during the cold war
after the cold war you did it
>now there are close ties with China for obvious reasons and mutual partnership, but also warm relations with the USA
both the chinese and america tried to kill you and now you are kissing their cocks, SAD!
Crimea should be given back to Ukraine, but Putin needs to keep the russhits distracted

>US wanted to make Ukraine prosperous
ah yes
American (((prosperity)))

> buy cola and iphone
>believe there is nothing else
why are you so dumb? why they should give you any elbruss cpu even as you such dumb shit?
at least see what happens when they give it to the mutt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-Platforms

its about being realistic
Vietnam can't exactly be super antagonistic to China who is right on the border, or America who serves to counter China.
meanwhile Mexico is America's drug lab

THE ROTTEN WEST!11

Vietnam is a joke, you should stop larping as communists
reuters.com/article/us-usa-vietnam-mattis-carrier/u-s-aircraft-carrier-to-visit-vietnam-in-post-war-first-idUSKBN1FE0XI

you have to go back

Dude...

>hurr y u no b a dick to all the great powers xDD

Mexican intelligence
this is why your country has no future except as America's industrial wasteland

>this is why your country has no future except as America's industrial wasteland
says the country who needs to suck cocks from its """enemies"" if it doesn't want to get invaded

Vietnam has beaten every invader, now we have good mutual relations with many nations
Mexico has lost to every invader, lost half its land, and is a vassal of America.
now America wants to build a wall to keep you rats locked up for good

such a beautiful country
liveleak.com/view?i=f92_1516737062

Not him but it's hard to be patriotic when life in your country is so shit.

Yeah if mexico was backed by another empire like vietnam was, it would have been different

yeah. and its so hard to write here shits for money as you are banned to write shits for money in your country

What's wrong, Frog?
>literary fiction.
>useless
Check - true Shit like "War and Peace" - useless shit.
>influential
And what was the influence of Russian literature?
Influence for your useless opinion? I give good example, how German philosophy influenced our country.
And the influence is very great.

many countries have tried to invade, but Vietnam is like a tiger when pushed into a corner, its very hard for anyone to take ground here, especially without near suicidal losses

Russians are ok, pretty much like any other people you might meet at those who I've met personally.
Why is Sup Forums so obsessed about Russia?

Sup Forums is filled of putinbots, don't try to argue with them
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, don't make me laugh with your delusions
because edgy right wing teenagers think Russia is a white utopia, even though it is filled of muslims

>Why is Sup Forums so obsessed about Russia?

Because we all want Russian wives.

Masochism

>even though it is filled of muslims
Those muslims are much whiter than you friendo.

I love Russia
been many times
feels very much like Vietnam in many ways but more gloomy and cold.
you could say Vietnam feels like a Russian tropical beach resort

>Sup Forums is filled of putinbots, don't try to argue with them
Go fuck retard.
"Of course, I despise my homeland from head to toe - but I was annoyed when a foreigner shares this feeling with me."
(C) Alexander Pushkin "from the letter P. Vyazemsky" 1826.

>muslims
do you know who are tatars and volga bulgarians?
do you know anything about finno-ugrics?
do you think you are not a teen brain with this behaviour you are demonstrating here?

>feels very much like Vietnam
Really? Then Vietnam is much like western europe?
I often go to st. petersburg and moscow due to mork. And it's not that different.
I know rural Russia is different and poor as fuck, but who cares about that?

PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS PUTIN BOTS

maybe not St Petersburg or Moscow exactly lol
though Saigon and Moscow are similar in some ways, and there is a lot of European style architecture here, mostly either old French stuff or modern buildings built in the French style (same as Russia)
my company works with Russia so I go to a lot of lower tier cities there which seem more similar and "Soviet" looking as here, though I've been to the large cities as well.

>mork
work

Whole moscow pretty much looks like "soviet" and the smaller towns even more so

you see the vietnamese loves russia so much whilehe lives in a country who is more westernized

Moscow looks similar to Saigon most of all for its weird mix of 18th century European, Soviet, and modern buildings sort of mixed together in a huge metropolis.

Hanoi looks very different, like a very old city and much more classically Asian with lots more French republican buildings

Yeah sure, but the people. If we're talking about russians not churkas. They're not really that different from western europeans.
I don't really understand why people tend to think otherwise.
I must say I havent been to the countryside and provincial towns and I don't know how the people are there but stpb and mosvites arent that different

In Ulyanovsk, monuments of Ho Chi Minh are set and they name the school in his honor.
But we continue to live in shit.

I am sure ho chi minh would be happy that vietnam is now embracing free market and is more pro american

Ive never been to Vietnam or Russia but i think they are way way different
As from what i heard vietnameese are very easygoing friendly
different customs different everything
russians have some of that -where you can sit, if you sit at the corner of the table its kinda of gay and you wont marry

>free market
what makes you think there is a free market here?
government has a lot of control but the market is also open so investors and businessmen can grow and prosper

legally no one can even own property here, you can own a house but the land its on is only leased from the state for a 50y period max

The business culture is different I can tell. I don't have any experience about Vietnamese
But when it comes to Russian. They're all in the business, like here after work it's not that much about work stuff.

>HEH, the businesmen can grow and prosper while the state takes it all
xD

And I'm an engineer working at some projects there. Not a business man to work out some deals :DDD

>You have a huge country full of brilliant people.
All brilliant people leave this shithole as soon as they can.

>a for using it's top tier IT talent to hack western banks and try to influence elections in foreign countries
Lol what? Are you retard? This is literal fake news.
After Russia learned about PRISM they counteracted it with using typewriters.
We don't have good hackers it's just a meme.

what about Boctok

It's not very surprising. If I lived in a post communist shithole filled with idiots who keep reelecting a populist semi-dictator who wants to abolish democracy, steals my tax money for himself and his oligarch friends, controls the media and floods it with fake news and propaganda, consigning the entire country to remain poor and backwards for decades to come, I'd hate my country too.

You have the big daddy EU to keep you in control tho

Self loathing in this context mean hating Russia, obviously russians being white negroes blame everyone else except for themselves for why Russia is such shithole.

fun fact- few knew that tetris is russian invention that started game industry

he prefers to live in mexico than in russia

>T Platforms
>In April 2013, the United States Department of Commerce added T-Platforms to their "list of organizations and individuals acting contrary to the national security or foreign policy interests of the United States", preventing the company from buying computer chips produced anywhere in the world if the factories producing them use American technology. The decision was based on US concerns that T-Platforms work includes "the development of computer systems for military end-users, and the production of computers for nuclear research".

>T-Platforms was delisted from the list in December 2013/January 2014, after removal request from the company
So they work in USA interests now.

>in russia
bcz Political repression

that crazy dude would have been arrested in russia for inciting hatred, while here in mexico not even the police mess with him

Russia is a big country.