ITT: we give our best wishes to the americans facing a volcanic winter in 3 days

ITT: we give our best wishes to the americans facing a volcanic winter in 3 days

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is the Sixth Column going to summon the devil or something?

>the entire north west

Finally we can kill off those mormons

cheers

Could you own your own empire by rolling a single hand grenade under the table while on a diplomatic mission?

I think you could.

>TFW full east coast

im in the raining ash zone

fuck yeh!!

How is yellowstone /x/ are you fucking retarded

>live in so cal
>north cal trash destroyed

I am happy

This would mean doom on a global scale. Cover the world's bread basket with ash and the planet starves.

I live in Oklahoma, how many refugees are gonna pass thru here trying to flee the hot ash zone? Should I stock up on ammo?

>yfw livin in the east coast

>implying it won't kill the whole america and impact other continents aswell
R.I.P burgers.

Praise kek rip usa

No edge, I find that a good thing. We shouldn't be trying to feed the entire planet anyway.

>Yellowstone will erupt on August 14th because muh mystic meme stones told me
>not /x/

Drink bleach you dumb faggot

A W A K E N
W
A
K
E
N

As long as PA's alright I don't give a shit

burn in hell americucks

>Breadbasket neutralized
So worldwide famine too?

>live right on hot ash and raining ash line

I guess I won't be dying instantly

The best thing about this is nothing will happen. Yellowstone will never blow. Stay stupid, faggots.

don't worry they're taking you with them

>Midwest destroyed
>southern California still intact

What is it going to take to kill those shits

Nigga just drive, how is dying to ash even a thing? Like just drive away from the raining ash.

>All of white America will die
>Only blacks, hispanics and liberals will survive

What a mess.

the damage zone is almost completely aligned with trump states.
this volcano is a globalist plot.

Wait, why is Yellowstone exploding?

Square-State man is mad that he'll die a horrific death

The religion of peace will put a dirty bomb there eventually.

Cuz gods chosen people will it so.

>traffic jams that will be as long as entire states
>everyone will be killed highway-of-death-style

You jerk you aren't Canadian!

Let's eat cookies instead.

Thread does not have enough Canadians.
Really makes you think

Yellowstone wipes out almost every red state...Why?

The problem is that the roads will be fucked with people and I will most likely die from lack of food and supplies once everything goes south.

I just wanted to die instantly.

>The best thing about this is nothing will happen. Yellowstone will never blow. Stay stupid, faggots.
you one of those retards that builds a house on a seaside cliff in CA?

You do know we'd all be fucked if that happened right?

They will get stuck in the ash, so don't worry about that and build a bunker and stock up on food instead.

The stones were placed there by the government.

So wait, Southwestern Ontario is safe?

YEAHHHH FUCK YOU STUPID ASSHOLES

As long as they keep that volcano shit in their country. We already have to deal with their BLM bullshit.

You jerk you aren't Canadian!

Just expect two decades of hard winters and permafrost.

There is enough grain in Ukraine to supply all of Europe

Shitskins can go starve and americucks can get incinerated

Bee Eee Ayy YOOOOdiful

easy, Shillary's biggest assassination plot yet.

Yellowstone blows every 600,000 years on average, and it has been 640,000 years since the last eruption.

Can't wait to see the rise of the War Boys during the mass vehicular exodus

Nah, I'll be good no matter what happens. I'm just saying nothing is happening.

>70% of Republician voter base dies
shiiiiet

hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
look at how she is suspiciously misses out the 14th.

>tfw in PA

I hope this thing fucks up Vancouver too. BE GENEROUS KEK.

Immortan Trump will lead us to Valhalla

your fuckin mom blows 600,000 times a year tho

Yeesh these Canadians are jerks eh'
Ignore them and take our snacks!

Why is the HOT ASH and RAINING ASH zone twice as big on the eastern side of the kill zone? Is there an actual reason or did the fuckhead you memed this image just make this shit up?

>never heard of wind before.

>tfw in that nice little cozy safe spot in northwest Oregon with guns, wildlife to eat, and family

bring it on baby

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=ClQcUyhoxTg

Yeah, she's also not doing anything between the 15th and 21st. Really makes you think.

I ALSO KNOW THIS FEEL

Ever heard of the Rocky Mountains, The Cascades, and the coast range mountains? They block stuff.

Fuck the planet. You realize most of the planet are dumb shit skins anyways. Fuck them.

Yeah I expected this to be the answer, it's still wrong.

It's not going to just erupt and kill millions of people, there are scientists watching the damn volcano.

She has to have her mind reprogrammed that week by her handlers. She is nothing but a human drone.

>Tfw Florida
Any chance we could import the volcanic winter. Would be profoundly better than these cubans.

>Hurr they block stuff
>But both secondary zones will still extend hundreds of miles past them

Well don't worry I'm sure they'll all starve to death.

Whites are only 9% of the global population. We are the global minority.

Human's have been around forever, creationists and evolutionists are all wrong, the world just resets itself every fixed amount of time and all life restarts a new. We're 40K years past the average reset time and the tip top of the global hierarchy are trying to preserve themselves as sole survivors this time around because our technology advancement grants them hope.
But little do they know the "game keepers" we call greys and their reptilian creators will ensure a clean reset when they wipe out the survivors and level all our build surface structures.
Earth isn't even the first intelligent life studies experiment they've played with, the fourth child of Sol is proof.

Arent those the whitest parts?

Please.....go on.

>Tfw driving from Colorado back to NJ From Saturday to Sunday, welp better speed

>breadbasket
Oh no not the corn!

China, India, Russia and 20 other countries have you beat on export for just about everything else.

>flag

I kekked user

Yeah man, you got it, mountain ranges don't effectively block weather which is what will move the ash. Get a life bucko.

> enough grain to feed Europe
> U.S. Will allow Ukraine to be anything other than a puppet to launch world war against Russia

That wasn't even my point. My point t is that this map isn't accurate, and the zones should be bigger. Get fucked fucko

Cover the midwest of the USA and "the planet starves"...?

You severely overestimate the importance of the grain producing areas of the USA to the world market. The "world" won't starve...the USA would just have to start mass importing grain from other areas to feed itself.

Yes

America-wide famine.

Rest of the world wouldn't give a fuck.

You mean the only white group that has >2 kids per couple?
Yeah, so great.

Seriously nobody apart from shitholes imports their cattle or wheat from the US especially beef because the standards are so fucking bad.

Wut

My mom has 4 kids but 2 of them are black

I know...America could literally sink into the sea and here in Australia we'd only notice a lack of Jeeps and Chryslers in the showrooms...they seriously overestimate their importance to the world in basic things. We certainly don't "rely" on food imports from the USA...probably nowhere does.

It's true. USA has the worst food standards of any first world country. We have the most toxic artificial food too. Imitation food.

I'm pretty sure everywhere except Western Europe, India, China and Sahara produces enough grain for themselves.

If it was gonna erupt? Wouldn't there be signs of it? I doubt a volcano that size wouldn't

This place is never rightabout anything.

Looks like Nutnfancy tbqh senpai

There have been signs for years now. It escalates each year. Obviously the News isn't going to report on it. But the information can be found.

>probably nowhere does.
Much of the third world does actually. Especially in Africa.

>1/3 of the US population will be dead but things will continue on, business as usual

You're a fucking retard.

One day I wish that the U.S. could be as great as Australia...pffft hahahahaha. Keep sucking those dicks, retards.