What happens here?

What happens here?

Racism

incest

ROLL TIDE BITCHES

republican incompetency and evangelical hypocrites

incarceration, if I had to guess

>tfw never been to the south but wanna live there because I've romanticized it a lot

Pedophilia

Just don't. You have no idea how terrible it is

Niggers, inbreeding, white trash, rednecks, poverty, obesity, 3rd world living conditions.

Basically a typical Southern state.

Meh. There are white areas though and I could live in a swampish town and buy a very cheap ass house. Can't be much worse than the Midwest.

Please provide a more detailed explanation, Sir

Captcha keeps failing for no reason so I don't feel like dumping all of my maps, but the south is a shithole for reasons not limited to:
>Terrible HDI and quality of life, some states even on par with third world countries
>Zero education
>Violence
>Poverty
>Garbage infrastructure
>People are overwhelmingly fat, racist, bible-thumping retards
>Low standards of living
>Hot, sticky climate
etc.

It's not worth the cheap land

>bible thumping is bad

Getting a lot of captcha immunity so dumping will commence
>le funny strawman faec
I bet you're one of those retards who keeps going on about how you don't want politics shoved in your face yet defends bible thumping which I'm not even sure you know the definition of

Apparently a source of butthurt.

Terrible HDI by american standards by really it's not too bad. You can buy a perfectly normal comfy house for dirt cheap. Just because most people there eat like shit doesn't mean you have to.
I just wanna be comfy and be away from all the shit of living in a city and the south in nice and insulated from all the stupid shit that goes on in this country.

Talladega

>Just because most people there eat like shit doesn't mean you have to.
this. also some hotties. If most people there are fat and you are slender your desirability just shot up a signficant margin among girls who also aren’t fat.

The only people who are mad are the ones who either go "MUH YANKS" or "MUH FEDORAS", especially the latter if their magical skydaddy is so much as even questioned.
Some examples of countries on par with Alabama: Brazil, Samoa, Panama, Mexico, Venezuela, Peru, Thailand, Algeria etc.

Basically this. I already live in a shithole area of the Midwest with fat fucks everywhere and dress nice and eat well. I can only imagine how it'll be in the south where it's even fatter.

The midwest isn't great but it's nowhere near as bad as the southest. You can probably find cheap housing in southwest states anyway

I will mention that while I don't like Florida, it's still considerably better than the rest of the region

"At least we're not Mississippi"

It's still part of the Four Horsemen of Trash along with Georgia, Missippi and

Autopost stop it.
-along with Georgia, Mississippi and Louisiana

I'm going to contest a lot of those upstate NY ratings

The Midwest has no fucking culture. If it once did it's long gone. Plus we're being invaided by beaners. I like the south because it at least has some semblance of what America used to be.

Not relevant but funny anyway
New York aside from being expensive as shit, is actually a pretty good state, it's a shame NYC is associated with it

I get dragged to the southeast frequently and there's no culture unless you consider lardasses in Walmart yelling at cashiers culture. I'd honestly say the midwest is closer to what "America used to be"

Posted that one for reasons I'll specify later

>implying Bible thumper = normal religious person
Are you Baptist, Pentecostal, or First Church of Billy Bob?
>among girls who also aren’t fat.
See, that's the catch

>Are you Baptist, Pentecostal, or First Church of Billy Bob?
That was my point earlier in the thread. I'll save [more of] my views of religion for another thread but they're not the same thing

>aside from being expensive as shit
Upstate NY is cheap as fuck. It's mostly Rust Belt cities and farmland.

Meant to refer to
>implying Bible thumper = normal religious person
Aren't taxes still high as fuck throughout the state?

By the way, this map is referring to not getting vaccinations or medical treatments for your children because of baby Jesus will cure them

Agreed with this post.
>taxes
They're not any worse than here in Vermont, and housing costs are about 40% higher on our side of the lake.

Well I wouldn't say Vermont is cheap either but it's a state I like anyway. That said I'm moving from NJ which is also expensive to Colorado so it's not like I'm not used to it

Yeah, I'm also moving (back) to CO. Fuck humidity and mosquitoes.

Fuck the humidity here too but I am going to miss the rain

>I am going to miss the rain
Same. My house is surrounded by national forest, and I have a wood stove. 50° and rainy is beyond cozy, and the foliage here really is incomparable.
I prefer Colorado people by far, though. New Englanders kinda suck.

You seem to be the only person who is buttblasted here. You're spamming uncited maps and crying about "bible thumpers"

Lmfao this! Praise kek brother, libshits are so fucking mad top kek

Don't get an aneurysm bro