Ashurbanipal was distantly relative to Kurds in mom side

>Ashurbanipal was distantly relative to Kurds in mom side

Ismail Beşkci the Turkish pro-Kurd author who has been 17 years jailed for supporting Kurds, says in his book (Kurdish cause in Turkey and Iran): once Akkedians conquered modern day Mosul, they soon started to mix culture with nearest people, they thought Kurds are only decent people to be race mixing with. Which is why one of Assyirians most effective king soon popped up to mix himself with Kurds whose son were literally well-known in history by Ashurbanipal.

sorry but that map will never ever happen

K*rds are ugliest nation that i ever know.

>implying It was not happen before Mongols take it over and make some of their arbitrary houses there.

Right, it is too small to going to be happen but this greater map happen in the pic.

Every middle eastern nations were survived and took over their country back but the ones who were new to the region have been ruined so early and so weak to defend with pass of time, History says that and same will be happening because Jordan and Israel help Kurds.

don't let it happen fags
but america will probably help the kurds sooner or later

Better and more fine-looking 1000000x than your hooked and long nose people.

trusting the jews, yeah good luck with that

>Shia
>Sunni
>Jews
>Assyrian Christians
>Armenians
>Kurds
>Arab
>Turk
>Turkmen
>Mashriqi
>Bedouin
>Iraqis
>Iranians
>Syrians
>Daeshbags
>Azeris

Yeah, this will be so stable.

No need to be so pessimist, my friend. (If you are not a roach)
It's just a liitle period of time, We have our sustainable ideology and know what to do.

Mesopotamians, Iranians and egyptians had very high caucasian admixture beholden to the temperature fluctuations felt in the north during the mini ice age, that saw these people migrating south.
The migration of these people, who were more intelligent than their southern counterparts, and admixture to the point that they were basically white is why the first and greatest civilizations were born in these areas, due to the fertility of the nile and the fertile crescent.
Due to being bare, Arabia received very little migratory admixture, and remained shitskins.

Sorry to tell you, but all of these facts are useless: you are arab admixtured shitskins who have very high incest rates in your genes. Your white genes hace been diluted, and that is why you keep fucking up and your IQ scores are only slightly above niggers.
Do yourself a favour: Cleanse your lower IQ and darker skinned individuals and join the first world as the white people those civilizations were created by: pure genetic cleansing, and you will prosper.

I am Kurd, buddy.

>I am Kurd
I've always wondered why do kurds fuck their sisters can you tell me?
I'm afraid to ask one of them because they could be offended and call me fascist

What I said still applies to you, though the fact kurds are descended from the iranian peoples is an improvement.

R a r e
If right, It is better than roach infesting in people's land like a greedy monkey trespassing on others banana farming land.

I don't know what you're taking about but that's not an answer

>I don't know what you're taking about.
>Typical Turk
I know, you never knew and never do know what people are saying, but spouting shit with your incomprehensive English.

Aren't you same exact "equavelent" Turk?

You're fucking delusional my man I'm not him in that pic, there are more than one turkish poster here
Are you new here?
I asked you "why do kurds fuck their sisters?" and that was not an answer

Because Turk moms are to bussy because hooking up with their sons and they have no time to give a fuck to Kurds.

are you 12?

Roasted that Turk roach.

Yeah.

Yo KURDS and Turks really hate it eachother.. there is no bantz involved just hate

We don't really hate k*rds as long as they behave and don't chimpout but sadly %90 of them are just shitskinned subhumans. They have no culture and never had a country in history but think kikes & yankees will give them a country. Yeah, that's how fucking ignorant and retarded they are

Meeting a decent k*rd is like getting hit by a lightning, I honestly don't know which is rarer