A. Your country

a. Your country
b. Do people in your country know who this person is? What do they think of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BoOdMx_zDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Canada
Yes le based "clean your room and collectivism is bad" guy

No.

He's the8bitguy from youtube.

no

Guy who served leftist and now hes a leftist god

I doubt the majority know of him, but if you're the kind of person who follows the news you'll know him as the guy who overreacted over a law no one gives a shit about but managed to get people butthurt

flag
Yes. He's widely regarded as the stupid person's idea of a smart intellectual. Unfortunately most of his fanboys are too underage to realize that most of his arguments were demolished in spectacular fashion by Christopher Hitchens 15 years ago.

*communism and post-modernist ideologies are bad

Me, my cousin, and like two other people I know think he is pretty cool. Does that count?

So normies don't know of him at all? Is he just a Sup Forums meme?

isnt he one of those rascals?

>most of his arguments were demolished in spectacular fashion by Christopher Hitchens 15 years ago
Many were fans of Hitchens first, and they're also fans of Sam Harris.
His book is doing well on Amazon

He did an interview on CBC this morning. The interviewer obviously hated his guts and she displayed this picture of him with Pepe.

LINK?

???.
___.

I just finished watching that, lol

youtube.com/watch?v=0BoOdMx_zDU

you're subhumans so no

Why is he surrounded by non-whites in that pic?

thank you

He's at the University of Toronto

He's somewhat reasonable but still a bit too memey

that's Toronto for you

How does that explain the non-whites? Where the white Canadians at?

Probably in their rooms, not having children and playing video games. Toronto is a majority-minority city, only 45% of the population is white.

there are no Whites in North America

The white Canadians are at fag pride parades celebrating AIDS or welcoming immigrants.