Why are the Asians in Canada so fucking shitty? They're all smug assholes who act superior to natural born Canadians

Why are the Asians in Canada so fucking shitty? They're all smug assholes who act superior to natural born Canadians.

Back to retard

The only people I've ever seen call Canadians smug are Canadians and butthurt anons here

>act superior to natural born Canadians.
? explain

OP had a bad experience with a person of a particular race and feels that he should not have been treated that way. OP is a faggot.

no I agree. every time I go to Canada the asians act like that.

Probably because you meet ones that grow up in heavily Asia concentrated areas like Vancouver, when they basically own an area and only ever interact with other Asians they feel like they own the place.

The majority of Canada's 5% Asia population lives in what is essentially an area the size of New York city.

Try talking to ones that grew up in cities with less concentration of them (Basically most cities that aren't Vancouver, Surrey or Toronto) or just avoid the Chinese ones entirely and only fraternate with Vietnamese, they're pretty cool.

>5% Asian population

They don't consider Canada their home, they're only here to launder money and shit everything up before they go back to Hong Kong.

>calling people faggots
>flag

Yes, 5.41% Chinese

Stop buying into Sup Forums memes, Australia is also almost the same. When people say Asia they are not talking about Indians so don't bother trying that.

Why do I keep fucking seeing them everywhere then.

Do you live in Vancouver or Toronto, or their suburbs?

probably because you live in the fucking cities they are most concentrated in? that or you have a case of confirmation bias so strong you only notice Asian people.

Burbs

>>using a kettle
>>flag

Chinks are rats.....what did you expect?

You got our DAP-voting, pseudo liberal Chinese Malaysians migrating there. Sorry.

I like you already

the future is now