Brit/pol/ - Negligent Lord North Edition

Frederick North (1732-1792) was Tory Prime Minister from 1770 to 1782. Though a relatively competent manager of peacetime finance, he vastly underestimated the severity of the situation in the American colonies. His Coercive Acts, attempts to punish the traitorous Bostonians, only made the situation worse and he faced the war halfheartedly. He resigned and is subsequently remembered as the Prime Minister who lost America.

>GMB Union defies Chairman Corbyn
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37026145

>GB win diving & kayak golds plus four bronzes
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/37040689

>UTTER MADMAN gets pissed and tries to break into Buckingham Palace
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37024767

>Retail spending up by most in six months as post-Brexit economy continues to grow stronger, still planning on moving to Canada?
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-retail-brc-idUKKCN10K070

>Heatwave lasting TWO WEEKS to hit parts of Britain with scorching 30C temperatures
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-weather-heatwave-lasting-two-8589047

>Five new Labour Party members have won a High Court battle over their legal right to vote in leadership election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37009871

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/

>Coloured folk fight the good fight against the racist oppression of The Man
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/05/black-lives-matter-protest-blocks-heathrow-airport-traffic/

Other urls found in this thread:

order-order.com/2016/08/11/islington-corbynistas-no-one-can-win-without-support-israeli-ambassador/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who /scones/ here?

Who else here /ballssweaty/?

Who /Crohn's/ here?

>the absolute state of the labour party

GREEN SURGE

Who /boredNEET/ here?

HERE
HERE!!!!

My balls are sweaty, too!

post yfw Nige dies, leftys will dance in the streets, spit on his grave, and party

I love to oppress!

>Islington Corbynistas Blame Israeli Ambassador For Bad Poll Results

>Last night Islington North Constituency Labour Party met to nominate Jeremy Corbyn by 266 to 100.

>Padraig Reidy, explains what happened:

>a speaker rose to tackle the contention that Corbyn is “unelectable”. This, he said, was because no one was “electable” in Britain without the support of Rupert Murdoch and the Israeli ambassador. Half the room gasped; the chair visibly cringed, and ordered the speaker to proceed very carefully. The speaker contended that anyone who stood up for Palestinians was “smeared” as an anti-Semite. Everyone was very glad when he sat down.

order-order.com/2016/08/11/islington-corbynistas-no-one-can-win-without-support-israeli-ambassador/

>First, make the meetings boring. Flood the branches and constituency meet-ups with procedural requests, the minutes of the last meeting and process. This turns off the faint-hearted. Those with better things to do – attend to their family, careers or community groups – simply no longer turn up.

>Part two: make the event adversarial. Uncomradely questions to sitting councillors and members of parliament, challenging the chair’s method and motive, defining the politics of the speaker before they have defined their own – all these things become the norm. A then Labour councillor and former Labour researcher from this time recalled to me being asked if they were ‘a supporter of the “anti-working class” Labour government’ when doing their general committee report during the 1980s. This behaviour basically reduced the attendance of the remaining sensible types. Then the meeting was Militant’s – or its local equivalent – to control.

>Now for the pièce de resistance. Once the troublesome moderates – organised or otherwise – were out of the way, motions and debates on policy and political positions commenced. Each was passed almost by acclaim. No need for speeches against. If there was, it was to be taken by the pantomime villain from the rump of ‘Labour right’ attending membership. From here on it was easy and the minutes often reflect the result of debates as ‘unanimous’.

How to take over a local labour party - lesson from the Masters

People who support the Greens trigger me. Easily the worst, most retarded party in the country.

The only people who vote for them are people who think they are voting for an entirely ecologically-focused reasons.

just had a wank and endud up getting batter on my keyboard. i didn't know it could shoot through a towel

i have always wondered why we have willies

If they read their manifesto they would realise they would be terrible for the environment. Why are people so fucking stupid to think that if the party name is Green then they will be eco-friendly? Ree desu

The absolute madman.

This place is basically /Britfeel/.

to torment us during school and make us feel guilt.

There are more normies on britfeel than here.

normies are at work or asleep for nightshift

This. Seriously, I can't fucking stand them. I try to ask how to claim NEETbux, and they just ignore me and talk about muh gf. FUCKING NORMIES.

Checked btw

be deformed or have a mental illness is an easy way for N££T

Yeah britfeel is shit (normies reee etc)

Woke up before 12 today, feels good lads

>mental illness
does autism/depression count?

I tried Universal Credit, but the wait time was too much, and the fact is that they wanted too many pieces of ID. I don't have them. Fucking nomies wanting a driving licence to claim NEETbux.

if it hinders you getting employment or looking after yourself, yes.

Corbyn could actually be a nazi who has dedicated his life to destroying leftist politics in Britain.

I woke up earlier today too. Ready for another day of absolutely nothing. Got to enjoy NEETdom while it lasts.

>dat UKIP
JUST

might be a National Bolshevik

sounds /comfy/

Say what you like about Hitchens, he's exceptionally strong on the grammar schools argument

>Hitchens,
If he keeps spewing enough shit, he may get something right one day.

This fuckup was orchestrated?
They must be tory plants, surely?

He's strong on quite a lot of arguments.

His obsession with drugs is hilariously retarded tho.

As expected of political minorities.

>partaking of wicked poisons
I M M O R A L

So you don't drink any alcohol then?

YKTD is that you?

Hitchens drinks wine.

This is the only thing I disagree with Hitchins on. He's all about personal responsibility, yet wishes the state to regulate this matter.

Why can't they just be about the environment without being crypto-marxists?

hownew.ru

>wine

Anyone else just kind of contented being a no gf NEET? I mean once you push down the depression deep inside it's a pretty sweet life.

So he's a hypocrite

>my state sanctioned drugs are fine

No, he doesn't like alcohol either.

I miss the no gf life tbqh

Women are expensive and stop being fun after ~6 months

About to hit 2 year anniversary now and seriously considering ending it

Don't waste the time, do/learn something you like to do or find something. Nothing sadder than fucks who can't figure out to do a single thing without being spoonfed instructions via work.

"I drink at most two or three glasses of wine a week, and perhaps a pint of beer three or four times a year." - Yes he does drink and he is a hypocrite.

>tfw i will never have a gf to cuddle

Why live lads?

I drink what he drinks in a day, am I immoral?

>am I immoral
If you ever have to ask, the answer is already yes

I can't stand the idea of working. I'm so pathetic.

Then again, I was literally never prepared for this.

I voted green because right now they're a meme party and I think if they get more vote they might actually start taking themselves seriously and come out with some actual policy opinions. We're in danger of falling into the American trap of becoming a two party system and I think that's a real problem

I wouldn't worry about what Peter Hitchens thinks, he is a twat.

He is more often wrong than right, his stance on Brexit was just pitiful and as for his approval of interracial marriages . . .fuck him.

Work sucks, not sure how I`m meant to live with this for the next 50 years tbqh

I'm never contented desu. Things go right in my life and I don't seem to care and other people act as if I'm the luckiest person in the world. Still no gf though, which is bad.

Sort of. I realise I've no chance of ever getting a gf but I don't care beyond occasionally shitposting on here about it. If my parents ever try to make me get a job I'll probably just go to the nearest cliff or something.

We`re literally a one party state right now.

Yeah same. I have been totally consumed by nihilism and sloth. I fucking despise myself but what ya gonna do?

>implying I'll live that long

You're a retard.

>UKIP
>-2

Looks like it's time to move back to the conservatives.

You utter cunt. If you want to vote for a third party then vote UKIP.

That`s what everyone is doing, Conservatives have strong leadership right now and UKIP are only slightly to the right of the Conservatives.

"muh one life ruining drug being legal means other life ruining drugs should be legal too"
The only reason why Hitchens is against prohibition of alcohol is because you cannot prohibit what is already legal. That's why legalising marijuana is so dangerous- because it could never be prohibited again after that.

And your opinion is important how?

If you want to suck his cock, then fine but don't expect the rest of us to.

Attitudes like this is why UKIP is dying and is incapable of winning elections. People like this are the people who voted Conservative in 2015.

Most UKIP voters have voted Conservatives at some point.
UKIP really need at least a few Farage`s or just a few compliment performers to be taken seriously.

I'm on the verge of being able to pass as a normie but still a little bit too spergy to get a GF. It's fine, western civilisation won't last much longer anyway.

No, it's incapable of winning elections due to how elections work.
UKIP got 4 mil votes = 1 seat
SNP got 1.4 mil votes = 56 seats

>you cannot prohibit what is already legal

Everything was legal before it was prohibited. You post makes no sense.

I agree.
UKIP is dying a death.
The only sensible choice at the moment is Tory.

RAF jets keep flying over my house, is something about to happen?

I can pass as a normie, even been told I'm attractive before. But yeah, total virginsperg

I just browse Sup Forums for happening threads

No ukip I'm my constituency, otherwise I would have

I have a friend like you. Good looking and has girls hitting on him all the time, but is a KHV sperg.

Yes, but voting for Conservatives in 2015 was unforgivable.

UKIP didn't get more seats because thousands of people across the country were scared into le SNP-Labour coalition meme, including much of Brit/pol/

You're retarded.

Pic

Oh. Still come on, the greens would exterminate white males if they could.

Wouldn't say it happens all the time, maybe once every few months. Thinking back lots of women were interested in me but I was too awkward/shy/autistic to do anything. Feels bad man.

>Yes, but voting for Conservatives in 2015 was unforgivable.
I voted Tory in 2015 and I will do it again, and it wasn't because I was misled into anything.

If an excommie with delusions of grandeur is your moral standard, maybe you should ask yourself some hard questions. He gets some stuff right, particularly the criticism of his brother, but in other areas he's awfully wrong.

I was like this when I was younger. Now I have no chance.

Yes, and we already know you're a neoliberal.

I'll probably end up a wizard anyway. My looks were wasted on me.

>wanting to vote tory before we see some brexit results

No free movement and control of our fishing waters, restoration of our common law, etc are a bare minimum. Have some standards lad.

>Forced interracial breeding grounds

Lad...

LABOUR AND GREENS VS CONSERVATIVES AND LIB DEMS VS UKIP

Voting for the fake Tories.

Sauce me up please, Senpai.

He doesn't care, he's socially and economically liberal, just like the rest of the "Conservative" Party.

That was a fake article. But I still agree that he shouldn't vote Greens.

Exterminating white males would cut the population in half, would probs be good for the environment desu. Kinda wish they'd go full eco-fascist

No he isn't. He's lovely :c

His stance on Brexit was a personal one, and I disagree with him when he says that you don't buy what you don't want, because you're forced to eat something.

And he's a Christian, so what do you expect.