Anyone else here a fan of James Woods?

I think he's hilarious.

Based, also those virute signaling freaks should have their child taken away

Long live the new flesh.

That's just petty and stupid

So of course Trump supporters are rallying behind him

He's amazing.

I'm surprised what he's saying on twitter

This is what an actor sounds like when he doesn't have to say what Hollywood wants him to say anymore, when he knows he'll neeeeever get another job. Chris Pratt in about 6 years.

What an asshole

This.
That kid is obviously a prick.

isnt he like 70 years old? all he does is angrily tweet all day

What is the right side of history?
I was taught by liberals in public school that there are now good guys and bad guys in history (except Hitler).

letting people do what they want as long as they arent harming others, which probably means not pushing hormones and gender confusion on little kids

It's just meme speak that helps people who can't form their own opinions feel good about the side they're picking in an argument.

lmao james woods career is so dead that he mocks happy families on twitter

How dead inside do you think the dad is?

Hardest I've laughed all day. Thank you.

>notch, super rich
>james woods, genius
>totalbisquit, brush with death

There's a point where people stop giving a fuck, that's their best, (or worst)

>I was taught by liberals in public school that there are now good guys and bad guys in history
why do polfriends accuse public school curriculums of liberal bias when republicans usually control congress and always control nearly all state legislatures and governorships therefore being the ones who set the curriculums? its almost as if republicans simply want an excuse to privatize schooling so they rely on baseless rhetoric

probably not very since hes the one claiming hes some weird gender queer freak when all the kid did was play with a dress and some makeup

Most Republicans are liberal.

lol

>I stand on the right side of history
That pretty much sums this whole movement up. They're terrified of being "the bad guy"

Meanwhile, the conservative movement can be summed up as "I'll do whatever it takes to annoy the liberal strawman in my head"

by neonazi standards, maybe. but in the west wanting laissez faire capitalism with no consumer protections or regulation, blurred lines between church and state, and no social safety net such as guaranteed healthcare for the elderly and chronically sick, then youre considered pretty damn conservative

>actors should stay out of politics
>except when I agree with them