Should Ukraine join EU?

Tell me Sup Forums

No.

No.

EU already have lot of shitholes leeching off money. Last thing they need is Ukraine, which is like the poorest country in Europe.

Do whatever you want, we don't give a fuck no more, slav.

well if you do you can have our seat as we will no longer be needing it

Fuck the EU.

I couldn't care less.

No you should be annexed by russia

Article 50 will never be invoked, stop deluding yourselves retards.

I thought Turkey called dibs

Praise Kek and checked bro

EU is falling apart, no one should join it anymore, everyone should just let it fall apart.

You are Russians, you speak Russian, you should join Russia.

Our secretary of economy said recently that the EU is not in the state to absorb even a tiny nation. So probably it will collapse before Ukraine gets in.

>ukraine
>eu
lel

No because i don't want shitters and non whites when i go on my Pripyat tour.

I don't need an opinion of paki infested brits.

>doesn't understand how anything works.

>ukraine

go away yktd

Achmed please.

I honestly couldn't give a fuck if you join the EU or not... It's not an Australian issue

If all Ukrainians spoke Russian, why would there be a civil war between Russian-speaking eastern Ukrainians and Ukrainian-speaking western Ukrainians?

No, we don't want to have a bullseye that Russia is shooting at.

Doing this would put 8 million Russians inside the EU.

EU is a rotten union, so don't.

Then why the hell do you post in this thread?

Also, here is your (you)

join the eu and flood it far and wide

t.half ukranian half eternal anglo

You would destroy labour markets just like Lithuania, Poland, Latvia, Romania and Bulgaria

We still haven't run out of polish whores, while it may be worth looking for replacements, I'd rather take the turks. Less aids etc.

You should get fucked by arabs, juden.

My point exactly
See

>browse catalog
>shill threads
>troll/bait threads
>shitposting & non Sup Forums related threads
>Every other thread is about an issue some other country has but not Australia because we still have based and uncucked aussies including the internationals that moved here

Out of 8 mil russians in Ukraine more than half is in Crimea and Donbass, they won't join EU. And there are plenty of russians in Germany, Latvia, Estonia anyway.

From a trade perspective it never made sense, Russia was a much better trading partner for you.

Clearly the plan is for you to join the EU only as a way to isolate Russia, with the EU throwing billions at you while gaining nothing ... all to to serve the jews and white genocide.

So no.

Only if they provide us with qts

Dont think your goverment will have to worry about Donbass for much longer mate

So what is the likelihood that Donbass will actually become independent (or Russian) in the next years?

yes, please, they already have a budget deficit

It's pretty much like Transnistria or Ossetia, Abhazia already. As for becoming part of Russia - I don't know about that. Clearly Russians don't need them like they need Crimea.

So fighting will stop eventually, but there will be no political solution? And if Ukraine joined EU, Donass would be de jure under EU law, but de facto independent?

I hear the kogut shitkickers are on high alert in those regions atm

the EU should not exist

Not until it's economically at same level as Poland or Czech republic.

Sometimes i think about how much fucked our relationships are and it's unbelievable. People hate each other and will never trust each other. I for myself will never trust hohol.

Donbass is only diversion from Crimea, nothing would be going on there without Russia annexing Crimea. Russia hopes that rest of world stops giving a fuck about Crimea as long as there is ongoing or frozen conflict in Ukraine.

This.

Some are not like the others.

Don't want to waste my time on testing. Recent events show enough.

Recent events only show that there are cucks in power, doesn't mean all people are like that.

Russia didn't want Donbass to be ethnically cleansed and have to take all the Russians from Ukraine as refugees, which was clearly the plan before their "invasion".

Your people were serving the jews for decades before Stalin took power away from them.

Kind of petty to blame the Ukrainians for being pawns when your nation was the second or third biggest jewish pawn in history (after the US obviously and maybe the EU).

Was Yanukovich cuck in power too? You were pretty enthusiastic about not dealing with us not so long ago.
What's the eternal jew had to do with all this? I was saying about relationships between people, something i can see outside.

No. Why would you want to join a union dominated by a country that loves importing terrorists and rapists?

Please take the Netherlands with you

The real question is, If EU wants Ukraine?

We already have Belgium, Slovenia, Slovakia and Latvia, so another non-country wouldn't really matter.

What are these terms being thrown around? 8million Russians? Like how do you know who is Russian who is Ukrainian? No Ukrainian document states your ethnicity. Me and my family speak Russian at home, so does the majority of Ukrainians. I dont support the junta. Am I Russian? Or are you just Polish?

>Am I Russian? Or are you just Polish?
Ukrainian identity in a nutshell.

Nederuit please

> What's the eternal jew had to do with all this? I was saying about relationships between people, something i can see outside.

You are granting jews a victory by ruling out forgiveness and building bonds again. If only in trade and official relations.

The jEwU leadership wants Ukraine. There are just a lot of politicians worrying about their election if they publicly support another Greece getting into the EU.

> I dont support the junta

That makes you Russian for them.

But Ukraine is in debt after civil war. It will be second Greece in European Union. I'm not sure If they really want it.

I'm still convinced Ukrainians don't actually exist
Their language sounds like Russian being spoken with a hot potato in your mouth

Fucking faggots!
You take all those rapefugees, but Ukrainians for you are too much. No wonder EU is so cucked.

Fuck no, also gib Lwów.

Truth.

I better keep my mouth closed when I returned back there this year. They literally arrest people who say things like I just did on FB or VK.

My father said they are increasing utilities fees in November. And if you don't pay and rack up a debt they kick you out of the condo. People are saying they aren't going to pay, a lot of people just don't have the money to pay. in the 90's the same thing happened and the government forgave them their debts. No one knows what will happen this time. People being kicked out of their homes before winter sounds like a good recipe for another revolution. What a time to be alive

I personally have no Problem with that.

Please fuck off with your shitty memes, Ahmed. also
>Lwów not being rightful Polish clay.

Do you watch Aнaтoлий Шapий?

yes

>Lwów not being rightful Polish clay.

I just wanted to deny this. Then I looked it up. Now I can't deny it. Wtf?

Soon...

After your pathetic performance in male gymnastics last night at the Olympics, no.

>pzekazac
>zajac
What's the difference?

Only after we've left.

No. The EU shouldn't even exist.

Also: the Ukraine is a no man's land as far as I am concerned. A group of terrorists overthrew the democratically elected government and no new constitutionally legitimate government has taken its place.

Also: Fuck you for annoying Russia so much. Russia is one of Europe's best countries. You're just shit in comparison.

Do you want Putin annexing more of Ukraine?

Because that's how you get it.

The only reason Putin went into Crimea was because the EU + US made moves in Ukraine.

Stay the fuck out of Ukraine.

Don't poke the Russian bear.

In their mind they already have.

I saw so many EU flags in Ukraine when I visited.

Fucking jew. I wish holocaust was real.

you're not ready

Tbh NATO annoys Russia even more and shouldnt exist as per agreement. Ukrainians are just idiots for shelling thier own civilians and starting coups. As if that coup actually changed Ukraine for the better. Topkek

most people in the Ukraine do not want to join the EU

>so no

>muh evil Russia meme
I guess

Pro Russian cuck. Maybe you should get raped by them once more.

meme

>Occupies Poland for decades
>Rapes 2 million Polish women

What a cuckold.

You would literally get dogpiled with naked, humping rapefugees. We would see to it.

Now is perhaps not the best Time for that

Stop inviting them over Germany REEEEEEEEEEE

no the west ukrain really wanted to join when greece and poland went all nazi.i mean they killed cops just to do a coup in a deal where they wouldnt get any more money from russia . russia gave them $14 bil american not so long ago and america wouldnt give then $2 bil . so they really wanted to be nazis

they probably dont want to join now that the muslims have invaded and merkel is like you hungry niggers need to give the kebabs your kids

It's not like Poland didn't do the same to us. Difference is, you don't see many Russians complaining about that here.

Hah, wrong you mong!

Translate the difference plz.

No

No. EU is lost case, what you need is Slavic union minus Russia plus Baltics.

Haha, you missed again!
I will continue to give my worthless assessment of situations!

Ukraine in EU is like fish in sea, caralho!