Hey Sup Forums can you prove me homosexuality is a bad thing ? i think not

Hey Sup Forums can you prove me homosexuality is a bad thing ? i think not

It's not bad. Anything that curbs population growth is a good thing.

It's unnatural.
Same as pedophilia and zoophilia.
But hey, you think I feel bad for being a Pedo?
Hell no.

Why do you care so much about other's opinion m8?

depends on how you define "bad" and "good". what definition of morality do you want to use?

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
-Leviticus Chapter 18 verse 22

AIDS you fucking degenerate

>higher suicide rate
>higher AIDS risk
>unable to propagate your genetic line (~purpose of life)

was wondering if pol could change my mind about it. obviously not

Nah m8
It's your life, you have the right to live it as you want.

NEVER be ashamed of yourself m8

Failed men fostering a culture of failed manhood, where camaraderie and battle tested brotherhood is replaced with ass fucking and spreading disease.

It's pretty obvious that gay is one of the worst things on the earth.

If you've never gripped your woman by her hair and dicked her down from behind for an hour or so while she pants and begs and gasps your name, you cannot understand what it is to be a true son of the West.

Jesus was just jealous of the romans and their homolust and their student-teacher love. He knew he was too beta to get his followers to fuck him, so he banned it.

Chew on this fag

basically the question for me is : why should we have "natural" behaviour as human beings ?

Besides being very helpful for propagating STDs, homosexuality erodes the male ideal in society. No longer can we have a proper aspirations of masculinity without it being bastardized by gay people. It creeps itself into every aspect of male relations, any activity that involves only men inmediately becomes suspiciously gay. No longer are there men's clubs or men only associations. The greatest social movements in this world have been achieved by men gathering and shooting the shit in a private space.

>homosexuality erodes the male ideal in society. No longer can we have a proper aspirations of masculinity without it being bastardized by gay people.

Short answer is because 'natural' behaviour leads to the best outcome for the species and even for you as an individual. (you don't take anonymous poz loads and you don't end up as train wreck like most homos).

Which is why the demon worshippers and sub humans want to pollute everything with perversion.

We really need a great Cleansing, sort of like what Will Smith was advocating for the other day in Dubai... Except bisexual darkies like Will Smith should be the ones who get cleansed.

it's gay

Compare that to the modern interpretations of masculine men.

I don't give a shit, except that lesbian couples shouldn't adopt.

Gay guys I think should be able to though. In order of negative to positive life outcomes and IQ:
>raised by single mother
>parents divorced
>raised by mother and father
>raised by single father

It appears the the stronger the male influence is on parenting, the better off the child is.

Therefore, gay men will raise ubermenschen.

Same sex intercourse and even relations isn't uncommon in the rest of life on earth. Hermaphroditic worms, gay ducks, gay giraffes.

Really we are abnormal in the grand scale of things.

I assume you agree the fact that you don't have the slightest idea of what is natural for the human being ?

> Protip : you can't

Peen doesn't belong in a man bum

>Two wrongs make a right.

Gay men are not positive masculine role models because they are stuck in the 'ugh girls are icky' stage of childhood.

I actually did. Look at my flag and realize that men from one of the most cucked country in the world still better know how to handle women than yours

>Therefore, gay men will raise ubermenschen.
Sodomites should not be allowed to be close to children without supervision. You as a normal man cannot even start to comprehend the level of depravity the homosexual lifestyle can achieve.

see where the poo comes out, ok, now get your dick in there

?!

>two consenting adults is the same as exploiting kids

alright dude

Nature's only measure of success is procreation, something gays are completely incabable of. Thus gays are unnatural, an aberration of the natural order of things.

Once we can cure it I hope we will.

>France
>pro-faggot
No surprise.

Faggots undermine the nuclear family while providing nothing beneficial. Everyone should have the right to be however degenerate they want, but it's objectively best for society when faggots/etc. are shunned and culturally shamed.

Hmm... You may have a point.

>gays can't procreate
good one where does that come up
you can still inseminate without having a heterosexual relationship bud

> overpopulation

I honestly dont care unless they act like faggot queers. If you like dick but you look, behave and function like a normal human being its fine for me. Unless they want to adopt a kid, thats wrong.

There's a board for gayfaggots.
It's r9k.

>b but i read a book written 2000 years ago, and it's says it's wrong, and we all know books don't lie
fuck off retard

jealous virgin detected

>exploiting kids
kek

Did you know (well probably no) that a paraphilia does not implies that the person will act on its thoughts?

>But it says it on the book that represents the base of western civilization
FTFY

When you accept gays, then you start accepting transgenders, then you start accepting anygenders, then you start accepting pedophilia, then then then

This shit is clearly laid out slippery slope snowballing horseshit.

There is a right, and there is a wrong. Be faggots behind closed doors.

*boops his shota boys nose*

I believe same sex pairings in the animal kingdom occur so that abandoned offspring can still be protected. Unfortunately we dont allow gays to care for our young.

>spartans had lots of gay sex
>that makes them non masculine
ok

What makes a shaved man anus different from a woman anus

Artsem is an invention of man, not nature. Also, how many gays actually raise children or utilise artsem or even pursue anything other than reckless hedonism?

Devils advocate here

Lets just say there is one argument to not hate faggots as a normal person: faggots will never be competition when it comes to getting women. Never in school was it the faggot that took the girl you wanted to ask out but were too afraid to

Nothing
Anal sex is an "contra natura" (again nature) act in the medic/legal aspect.

You are thinking of the Thebans, a people that also were open pedophiles. The proof that you are willing to swallow the propaganda of how the most admirable of tribes is actually gay shows how much you have let yourself be corrupted by the media.

>random examples of fairly fucked up people
>happen to be gay
>being gay is what fucked them up
no nigga
I like cutting people during sex, putting nedals into their tits, watching them struggle not to screem, but according to you, I aint fucked because I'm straight?
ok

Since i don't feel any sadness to see the western civilisation collapsing, i guess none of your arguments will work on me. In a nutshell you are a bunch of feared tiny dicks faggots. Many civilisation have died, and many other will. One thing is sure ; great cultures were not made by whining on the past faggots like you ; they were made by proactive, lucid men.

>represents the base of Western civilisation
Top kek, is that why everything is fucked, shouldn't we stone everyone with a bowl haircut right now if that is the case

>hurt durr slippery slope
fuck off

Yeah, but it's so much fun

You are a degenerate, yes. and because you are so unapologetic about it you deserve to rot in hell unless you repent. However, the worst, most disgusting depraved heterosexual man cant compete with the depravity of the worst homosexual. Their rabbit hole goes way deeper.

No I'm thinking about the Greeks in genral (the Greeks often has sex with 10 year old boys) and the spartans (it was used by the bigger boys to show dominance) and how big is that tinfoil hat you are wearing, cuz I think it's crushing your brain

But the risks of getting AIDS are higher than vaginal sex m8

Just be careful and use condoms. Take Elisa test regularly to avoid any risks.

>less white births
>gall if the family
Enough said

Not saying that fags consciously choose to be tho.
And some are based, like Milo

Go away Jean-Paul

You should not put things in your bumbum

>if you don't say sorry, my all powerful magic invisible friend will send you to the naughty cornet, and there ain't nothing you can do about it
Fuck you, we only live once make the most of it, besides I enjoy worse shit than that. Also, you are on Sup Forums, how are you not a degenerate

Of course I use condoms, I may be a degenerate, but I'm not retarded. And I receive anal for my girlfriend with a strap on, so that's fine also

but it's so funfun

Emperor Elegbalus

If something is shoved up your butt its always a bad thing.

This includes medicine.

Stop pretending like you know what you are talking about, if you knew anything about the spartans you would know how Lycurgus' reformation made pederastic relations punishable by death in Sparta. Seriously, fucking read more than just the shit you see in buzzfeed you filthy degenerate.

Leviticus was old testament, Jesus said hardly anything about sex.

Mental illness.
You're making it very hard for me to feel bad for you every time a muzzie kills about a hundred of you per month.

In my opinion, sex for pleasure is degenerate. While people nowadays are believing that we are displaying are superior intelligence by accepting "progressive" things like homosexuality, it's the opposite: our superior intelligence shall be seen by our control over such primal urges.

Homosexuality is most likely a developmental disorder caused by a misattributed fixation in the oedipal stages of life. Even if it shows no apparent signs of harm, it needs to be treated as the abnormality it is.

>not mentioning how I'm completely right about the Greeks, who at the time were the most advanced people in the world
>calling someone a degenerate on Sup Forums
>not mentioning it was not punishable by death before that
>implying the spartans were afraid of death

This argument is funny because the countries with most faggots aren't the overpopulated ones (Western countries) and the really overpopulated countries (India, Egypt, Nigeria, etc.) don't magically breed more gays to control their population

I don't know why

Maybe because you guys are full of shit

>I just care about feeling good and getting my cummies, it doesn't matter if my attitude does nothing but erode society because its all about ME. ME ME ME
Fucking kill yourself.

Bodies of the same sex lack complimentarity, making whatever sex acts they perform degraded and unnatural. It doesn't matter that two men say they are in love with each other when the only way they can consummate such a romance is to use each others' bowels as a cock glove. When sex is divorced from its natural function of procreation it becomes inhuman.

It makes sense pal but if you are going to compare different eras you are pretty dumb.
Also africans with low IQ are going to outnumber us in 100 years maybe (1.33 per couple in SPAIN kek)
Do you realize what will happen with the environment with these locusts? they wont evolve fast enough, we (humans) don`t have that ability

>shows no signs of harm
>it should be severely punished
ok
>sex for pleasure is degenerate
Spoken as a true virgin

>feeling responsible for societies well being
don't worry, you aren't needed by society and aren't useful to it. you don't have to try so hard to better it

this.
Gays won't admit it but they are the biggest fucking narcissists.
Attention whoring about their sexual deviancy is the only way for them to be relevant

And that's why Turkey is a way worse country than Denmark

You submit yourself to the dominance of another.

You are not a man. You are a pale shadow of what was once a mighty people.

But that's okay, since you, every degenerate similar to you, and all that you believe in, will soon be destroyed.

War is coming. 3 billion will die. Fascism wins, Earth is united by Based Whites, and we begin to colonize the stars.

t. Time traveling historian.

>I'm so good, because I believe that my magic invisible friend says so, and there is also a irrelevant book that thinks I am cool
>in fact I'm gonna go on Sup Forums to say what degenerates they are
Down a pint of clorox bitch

>don't worry, you aren't needed by society and aren't useful to it
way to project there turkroach

>time trailer
>on Sup Forums
Stop waisting your time, retard

hit close home huh
because I don't protect your sensitive feelings? poor fragile boy :c

>it should be severely punished
I write three sentences and yet you misquote me.

>sex for pleasure is degenerate
It's the reason my country is in deep shit and yours will be too soon.
All the energy lost in pleasing ourselves can be put to much better use.

this

You country is in deep shit, because it's a shitty fucking 3rd world country full of uneducated retard that at too busy fucking each other and getting AID's to realise what a shit hole they live in
In a 1stt world county, we can afford condoms, you uneducated twat

child molesting turkroach thinks he's big
You're part of the problem

Lmao, someone intelligent has entered the shitshow

>WE WUZ GREEK GODS AN SHIEET
As if the Greeks built their civilization on and around buttsex.

>lol believing in magic invisible wizard meme
You just can't admit the benefits of Christianity because they demand self control and you are clearly too selfish and narcissistic to care. A society comprised of people like you could never exist for it would be nothing but detrimental.

Zthey had lots of it with children, but no, they find base there culture around it

these kids and their fragile overblown egos man
i didn't intend to intimidate you, want me to make you feel better about yourself?

Milo is a faggot who thinks he's smart. He literally said the reason he's gay is because he's of above average intelligence. And he made fun of a fat guy at the GYM, like wtf what a queer.

Did nobody ever explained to you how dumb are the iq test ? i know high iq people that are unable to properly handle themselves. IQ is shit.

>stone the gays
>stone women
>mutilate newborn boys
>kill millions upon millions for not believing me
>implying the wealthiest of society are not also immortal monsters
>implying I am using the magic invisible wizard of holiness as a meme

A fist in your your faggot jaw would set you straight.
Can't wait to see more bombings in your cuntry.
The muslims will deal with you

when you get rekt by a intelligent Turk, and you have to involve big uncle Sam to bomb them, because you can accept he is right

>Literally only naming Jewish traditions
It's almost like you have never even bothered reading the New Testament. The story of Jesus and the adulterous woman is a very clear sign of how capital punishment is not condemned by Christianity. This does not mean that we should accept decadent attitudes but instead try to show the people who commit them how they are in the wrong and should stop.