Why don't people realise that more help for refugees means less help for aboriginals that were here first?

Why don't people realise that more help for refugees means less help for aboriginals that were here first?

All this tax payer money that goes towards refugees....

It could fucking help improve schools for aboriginal children...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lachine_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ew shes so ugly wtf

She's a good lady though.

No one that ugly can be a good person

>implying any country actually cares about the natives they displaced

these monkeys should have just been genocided yeesh

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
Abbo thread?

is this a sketch or something? i still can't fucking tell

like omg

No.That (hominid?) forgot it’s lines.

Not wrong, calling Australia day invasion day is fucking retarded but I do feel that the natives have gotten the shit-end of the stick.

I mean this is like slightly more intelligent than a gorilla tier

Shut up racist we're all equal

I'm crying wtf. But seriously I want to see Christians justify why God created Abos.

manual labor

Not that far off from Talmudic Judaism.

listening to the whole thing, I prefer the abos performance to Antony’s.

> giving abos more money

Different cultures have always developed different ways of singing you fucking spastics

The guy singing resembles several Amerindian tribes in the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

I'd rather invest in refugees, they are more likely to make something of themselves than the injuns.

That Mongolian playing a string instrument is way better than this ape

stay mad wh*Tey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lachine_massacre

it means an increase in voters living off welfare, which increases the appeal for politicians to increase benefits

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

lol you don't care about them, you're just using them as a shield cause you know mudshits are worse

Why is australia helping refugees again? Last I checked abos sniff petrol while the africans in melbourne go out of their way to fuck with other people.