How did they do it? How did they make a movie where the protagonist is more autistic than Ryan Gosling in Drive...

How did they do it? How did they make a movie where the protagonist is more autistic than Ryan Gosling in Drive? I'm honestly fucking baffled by this.

is this movie ok to go to the movie theaters alone to watch?

As long as you bring your eagle

I unironically enjoyed this movie.

Only if you're okay sitting with couples everywhere for a movie that heavily empathizes the love interest element..

Got some OC coming

I've been hearing that's one of the weakest elements of the film so maybe that user has the right idea going alone.

Yeah the main love interest was meh, and the accent was WAY off

Jamie Foxx was good, but then he wasnt. Weakest part of the film since he got so much screen time. Hamm is great, so is spacey. Direction wise carried the film, the only performance that stood out was Hamm

Jamie Foxx fucking sucks mayne

Is this like a prequel to Goose's movie?

Jamie fucks played a fucking asshole, so he played that alright.

He's not more autistic than Driver, at least Baby can hold a conversation.

That's the thing, he doesnt act, he just plays himself

It was good for that one heist, but honestly it would have been a better movie if Jon Bernthal played Jamie Foxx's role in the last act of the movie. Wouldnt you agree?

This movie was just okay, and the fact that it was overhyped suddenly before release made it all the more disappointing for me. Its a fun movie with some great cinematography and dialogue but the story itself just didn't come together as well as I had hoped it would. Hot Fuzz is one of my all time favourite movies and this just felt like a step down in so many ways for the sake of style.

Also with all the emphasis on sound in this movie, I would have thought the ringing in his ears would have been used better. For example, he could have taken his earphones out in the laundymat with the girl after he explained what happened to his parents, but he tells her the ringing goes away when he's around her and he doesn't need the music. Then when he ran away after his ipod got shot, the ringing sound should have become a reoccurring thing until he reuinited with her.

>autistic rambling

Or maybe you shouldn't nitpick a great fucking movie with your shitty ideas

Who would win in a staring contest?

Y'know ... They said that you may develop the other sense when you bust one of your abilities as being. Soooo I guess you know WHAT, but you gotta try hard on the issues by judging from its description.

Were all the stunts actually done or did some get the cgi treatment?

All real, even Jon Hamm and the rest sitting in the back during the car chases. Elgort was actually at the wheel, but with a stunt driver controlling the car

>more autistic than Ryan Gosling in Drive
reddit needs to go

Anyone notice the Redline reference?

> favourite

ew