What do you guys think about the upcoming Godzilla VS. Kong Film? Who do you want to win?

What do you guys think about the upcoming Godzilla VS. Kong Film? Who do you want to win?

BTW Godzilla > Kong, fight me

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AdamWingard/status/869932677826084864
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tell me...

godzilla>konglet
the midget has no chance

no shit, Godzilla kills Kong without even knowing he did it.

Mayzilla will beat McKonger

OP here

The thing is thought that legendary films is sizing up kong to match godzilla so it's not just totally lopsided because otherwise Godzilla would kill kong with a fart

>it's a WB shills use the same phrases to shill DC and MonsterVerse movies episode

I wish :(

Godzilla > Kong but Skull Island > G14

Neither will win. It's pretty much guaranteed some other alien monster shows up at the end that Kong and Zilla must fight together

Yeah there's no way to make anyone happy with either outcome so a draw is likely

>Godzilla steals Kong's waifu and he goes into manlet rage
Will they ever learn?

I will autistically screech and smear shit on the walls in the theater if Zilla daddy loses

what if one of them "wins", and then the other one wins in Godzilla vs Kong: Requiem

Wait what the fuck there's two GvsK movies in the works!? NO REEEEEE

twitter.com/AdamWingard/status/869932677826084864

I get they have to play it safe, because spoilers and all("oh character I liked died? Not gonna see that shit") but majority of people like Godzilla and they should just stop this teaming up to fight a bigger evil.

Holy shit what if Gamera intercepted the fight

I don't like to see people riot over menial nonesense, but if Godzilla fans war with the Kong fans in the movie theaters due to Kong winning I would support it. Godzilla akbar! We must jihad for the king of the monsters

Kong really doesn't have any dedicated fans

Gamera.

shin godzira was so much more rewarding than american grimdark BvS godzil

I just really didn't like the tail babies on shin though that was too weird for me

Skull Island........ IS.... Gamera.....

Godzilla >>> Kong

fuck the hairy manlet

If Godzilla loses we jihad

damn fukin right

I'd happily jihad for the big G desu

Godzilla probably has turds bigger than Kong T B H

If Kong doesn't try to pry open/break Godzillas jaw and get his hands burnt by atomic blast I want my money back. Either way it will be a stalemate and they'll end up fighting something else. No way they'll actually make one of them lose to the other.

No way that would happen. More than likely it will be King Ghidorah or two other monsters like Rodan and Mothra

Sure he does. He's THE American giant movie monster

He wasn't talking about shills like you.

what would be kino is if kong crawls inside zillas boipusy

They're gonna pull a Batman Vs Superman. They will brawl for a little while, then team up to kill the actual bad guy. At the end of the movie Godzilla will then give Kong a ride back to skull island and then disappear under the water.

No way will they kill off either of them before they've fully milked both franchises.

Actually they can't kill Godzilla in the Universe per Toho's contract

I can see it now.

Why did you say MARTHA?!

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

K I N O
I
N
O

>YWN be a kaiju
>YWN either choose to destroy humanity or protect it from other kaiju's

why even live

the skreeeeeeonk one is better

>BTW Godzilla > Kong, fight me
Godzilla's fanbase is like 10 times bigger than Kong's.

CONFIRMED KAIJU TO EXIST IN MONSTERVERSE:

>Godzilla
>Kong
>Rodan
>Mothra
>Ghidora
>Hedorah

Kong, since he's the Batman in this universe

kong was said to be still growing
and his movie was set at the end of the Vietnam war.

but even if he grows another 200ft
they would need to seriously boost his endurance and defence.
because he already got wounded and bled from m60 bullets and a helicopter blade sliced up his hand.
meanwhile godzilla wasn't even bothered by missle strikes or shots from tanks

Kong's waifus have all been white.

Kang n shit

black girl on the island and asian in japan in the old king kong vs godzilla movie

But what is Skull Islands Tax policy?

THEY LITERALLY HAVE NO REASON TO FIGHT!

>Hedorah
Explain