Work for Democrats

>work for Democrats
>get killed

How can we protect the CTR shills from getting killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We dont. They chose the side that kills people that know too much. If they are having second thoughts, they need to disassociate and disavow HRC

tell them to not shill

Dont. They sold their country out to undermine the democratic process in order to gain some cash. Not because they support hillary, but because they try to let no usefull discussion going. If it where because they actually think clinton is the right choice it wouldnt be as bad, but the moment they are doing it for money just shows they are just as corrupt human beings as the politicians they support and we got too many of those already. Good think when they get killed

Definitely don't spread a rumour that might reach Hillary Clinton that they've been talking to the FBI or wikileaks! Good job no ones got their personal details kek!

You mean don't tell them David Brock, head of CTR is planning on revealing all the dirt about Hillary in October?

>tfw our shill friends will get "taken care of" after their job here is done
>they only wanted to feed their families

people say that Trump is more like Putin but really Hillary is more Putin-esque, she has had a lot of people conveniently "dissapear" for her

Yes dont do that. If you did, it could be extremely painful, for him

>Democrat
>wearing American flag colors

Traitor.

Goodbye, CTR friends. I grew to like your silly ways

I don't really agree with Brock revealing THAT much personal info about her desu

Its Ok to tell Hills about David Brock because she would never hurt anyone.
I mean, she's a Presidential Candidate for chrissakes. America's superb unbiased investigative journalists and awesome FBI would bring her to justice straightaway.
So there's no way she could get away with anything like that, so there's no danger if anyone tells kek!

Good, fuck you

You're the worst son, Finland

I cant believe Brock revealed so much either. Anyway, he has nothing to worry about, protected as he is by a free and fair press and criminal justice system!

>yfw ctr shill ded when hillary lose

Ayy lmao

I hear CTR shills are really poorly paid but its ok because they have incredible pensions - if they live long enough to receive them.

I found this Hillarys suspicious deathlist on the internet, by david brock apparently! Hmmm

a-list-for-ants.jpg

We gotta get a non potato resolution version of this picture ASAP, need ammo for a Facebook battle

are you me?

BUMP

Keep fighting the good fight, angbro

tbf its all over the internet

This site seems to go into detail too:
whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php

let them eat cuck

How do you mean?
Every pro hill poster is an individual
Let go of this conspiratorial thinking
Please, it's really getting tiring

no need for them to worry. too low level. not worth the barbell.

Thank you, friend

>We dont.

hey ausbro,

they're Americans and are in a grave bit of danger considering their work environment, all it takes is a mis sent email and they have to be cleansed to prevent a leak

you're not fucking with Clinton, you're fucking with Rothschild, they don't fucking play around when it comes to murdering people, they'll have a few thousand CTR shills accidented inside a half hour if thats what needs to happen

these people have as much money as they want, don't fuck around, I wouldn't work CTR pr Trump, too dangerous

Kek smiles on us both.

Where is the Facebook battle taking place?

>be DNC leaker
>get robbed

We will miss you CTRL's.
KeK Vults.

we should meme this someway at their attempts

Apartment building in the Washington DC area blew up last night, 15 people are still missing.

Who did Hillary mean to kill with this one?

Checked. Holy shit, that is third world tier. Now i'm scared!

Anytime one posts so obviously perhaps we should "rip in pieces such an hero" him?

Yeah at this point people working for CTR need to be super fucking careful that they don't fuck up their shilling. I mean if they even accidentally learn of any info and it somehow gets out, their life is on the line.

ADD ME AND ZIKABERG TO THE SCREENSHOT

You mean, actual key info like those redpills and /cfg/ links and mails?

Wouln't that put everyone on the culling list, considering how could they theorically confirm all of it just by working for CTR?

I'm scared for them, tbqhfampai

RIP CTR

you tried but the Queen will have you removed once you cease to be useful.

Where are they though? I hear CTR are on the West Coast. Do they start around 8-9am Pacific Time? (because they dont appear till about 4 or 5pm UK time and then they are on all evening)

I've been thinking about this one. The neighborhood was a pretty low income area full of blacks and Mexicans.

Unless Seth Rich's killer lived there.

Mere pawns in the game.

I wonder how many she has killed in the DC 'gas explosion'.

RIP CTRbros. Gone but not forgotten

If I were a CTR shill, I would never eat or drink anything they put in front of me. Clintons don't fuck around with loose ends.

CTR are useful idiots to Hillary as Bernie Bros were to Sanders. Honestly, they will get whats coming to them from the Killary gang.

Considering the shady shit CTR is up to, I don't expect many will survive.

HQ in Washington DC, unsure how much depth to go into, don't wanna get v&

Probably right. The shills who werent wiped out in the earlier explosion have just started their shift

Seth Rich was going to expose the corruption. CTR fags have chosen to join the corruption. They should be removed like a disease.

If you think about it David Brock probably knows a bunch of inside shit he could blackmail Hillary on. She should probably kill him to be on the safe side.