Does the writer really hate Sam or just has a suffering boner?

Does the writer really hate Sam or just has a suffering boner?

Suffering is the only reason people like the book

I want to hug Sam

Don't worry.
He's getting a pure Synthezoid waifu soon.

They decided that he needed a character besides "Loeb's dead son".
They decided on "suffers more than Hal Jordan and Peter Parker combined".

HAHAHA HAHA, Viv is gonna melt when she sees young Cyclops, if Laura and Jeen can't resist him Nova won't stand a chance against him

It's called moe, user. Sam is moe.

At least he doesn't get hit on the head anymore.

But Tyke is going to fuck Kamala and end the war

Kid Cyclops doesn't have the level of suffering that Sam does so they wouldn't bond as well.

>Loeb's dead son is in comic book hell

Is there a worse fate?

So what's happening with Dick Rider? Is it gonna be a mentor/student situation or will he get his own book while Sam is cast off into comic limbo where he belongs?

Suffering heroes are more likable.

No one gives a shit about Sam.

Not the readers.

Not his writer.

Not Marvel.

The only people who care are Loeb and Brevoort.

Kid Hitler is going to fuck every girl on the team at least once.

>Think falcap was actually trying to stop the rest or call them off.
>Notice the shield on the left flying into his face.
>Yeah, falcap, not only punching out the real cap on his anniversary cover but also beating up little kids that look up to them.

I'm fairly certain it was just a guilt induced nightmare Sam had, you're looking way too deep into it.

Duggan wrote Sam for a bit, didn't he?

If so, Duggan truly does enjoy suffering. Just look at Deadpool. Even when things seem to be happy, he just can't feel good about it.

I thought that was supposed to be a cover for one of the future Nova comics.

Looks like Sam will be his side kick for a while. Robbie would have been more appropriate for that, but can't say I'm surprised.
Loeb and Brevoort are all he needs. Alanso and Perlmutter give enough of a shit about him, and Bendis seems to like him.

It's always quite amazing when Sup Forums actually manages to pull off some meme-magic.

We're one prom away from hypercrisis.

No user. Him and Kamala will get into a deep relationship as they fall in love with each other, but then Scott will eventually cheat on her with the Stepford Cuckoos, thus triggering IvX 2/AvX 2/CvX/Inferno 2.

Same as it ever was.

That issue was from the first arc.

Did the new Nova comic come out Wednesday or is that in a week, I don't remember anymore

I do

Dick and Sam will share the book. Most likely Dick will be recreating the Nova Corp and Sam, being a Nova, would be the only other Corpsmen around.

Gotta start somewhere. Can't run off and recruit a planet or something ridiculous like that.

So whats with all the toy covers lately?

I'm really hoping they go back to him being the Lone Ranger in space instead.

I agree. I'd rather Sam be Rich's sidekick than yet another "Rich has to rebuild the Corps but oh no, now the Corps has gotten destroyed again!" arc.

I want to see him suffer

Still ought to drawreq Vision forcing Sam to date Viv...

>This shit is finally coming to an end
Eat shit, Brevoort

his tears make me hard

what about Rich's brother, i forgot his name, he and a bunch of other nova corps are still nowhere to be found by the end of Thanos Imperative.

Duggan ended Sam's suffering by bringing back his father

But they pulled that football away from him

9 came out last week and it was glorious

I saw that one, I meant next issue, but yeah I guess it won't be out for a while then.
I forgot when that one came out.

>TFW Sam is better at being a Peter stand in than Miles is.

Damn, is there anything Spider-Bendis did right?

I think he'd be a lot better to be Rich's side kick, but Marvel has no idea that he was alive at the end of Thanos Imperative just like Namorita.

Called Tony out on using the word "profiling" to recruit Miles because he's black

>A FLAG IS NOT A STREET SIGN, CRAPTCHA

Suffering is the essence of drama.
If they make Sam responsible for Mutant Genocide and send him on a bus for 10 years that means they hate him!
See Bendis and Scarlet Witch, or Bendis and Cyclops.

>>TFW Sam is better at being a Peter stand in than Miles is.
But Sam doesn't have women throwing themselves at him from literally every direction, and also isn't super smart and if I remember correctly literally every hero didn't shit on and/or ignore Peter with no real reason. All Sam has in relation to Peter is "goes through some shit" which all heroes do.

>But Sam doesn't have women throwing themselves at him from literally every direction
Tell that to Waid.

What did he do?

so he's actually a character most people can relate too
all these genius, pussy magnet alphas are cool and all but that's something that really resonates with me
those are more fantasy wish empowerment things
while Sam being a superhero is just more real, more gritty, more isolation and suffering

laid the foundation for tsundere endgame

Dude... Kid Cyclops has all the suffering of adult cyclops plus his own... Sam will never surpass that

The "Sam and Kamala will end up together" meme will never die despite how many things go against it will it?

kidclops, Samnova and qt23.4newQuasar should say fuck this team and go on adventures across time/space/limbo/other dimensions
just fun Exiles-esque stories

you don't understand tsunderes do you

He has a girlfriend and a blue alien is tsundere for him. That's pretty good for 15

No thank you

Kidclops should just fuck qt23 anally right away, she probably already begged him to and he said "JEAN"

if Miles loves her, her neck will be snapped and she'll have sex with Osborn
do you really want that

keep her away from Spiders/Daredevils for her safety

Kamala will end up with either Sam, Robbie or Nadia

They barely even speak to each other now, user, Sam and Kamala will never end up together.

My money is on Robbie, she's gonna get wet when she sees him, she won't resist a bad boy of Robbie caliber

I want kidclops to have a harem of bitches including new Quasar, and Ewing's French Guillotine cutie, plus every passable inhuman female should get the dick of righteousness
SS kidclops and Crystal/Medusa when?

it's the long con, user
love takes time
like Linklater's Before trilogy
it'll be a love for the ages
almost Shakespearean

But Waid is the only one who supports it, he could fight Kamala's writer but there's no way he could fight Bendis.

You have unrealistic hopes, Anonymous.

Kidclops ideal Harem would be the blonde stepford, Laura , Viv Vision, the red girl she banged on space (Vileena), Kamala because the Harem is lacking chocolate and torunn cos he hasn't nailed a goddess yet. Jeen can watch to be a fem cuck
As for his ss Harem, Emma, Maddie and Medusa should be there, add psylocke because it's lacking Asian and Frenzy because not enough chocolate... Why does he even hate his older self?

For some crazy reason Medusa is cosplaying Jean

>Is there a worse fate?
>"Loeb's dead son".
Kind of services Loeb, right. Considering as someone in the business HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER to put someone you love in a comic book since EVERYONE GETS SHIT ON IN COMIC BOOKS currently. He really should have drawn his son as his favorite super and just framed it. I CAN'T WAIT TILL THEY DO 'ARENA' AGAIN AND SEE LOEB'S FACE WHEN THEY TORTURE HIS SON TO DEATH IN COMIC FORM.
>MFW it actually happens.

Bendis is beatable, plus miles is gonna nail spider Gwen so kamala is free

It wont last, user, it's just bait for a short term boost in sails, Kamala is getting Miles' radioactive Spider-Cock and Waid can't stop it.

Sam and Miles are equally shit anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Why won't Marvel hire me to write a kidclops harem story with Sam his stupid friend getting him in crazy situations all the time

Duggan had Rich's dad say to Sam that Robbie was MIA and he doesn't know where he is.

Supposedly he has been missing since Thanos Imperative.

Also Robbie doesn't need to be mentored by Rich, he mastered being a Nova pretty quick and is better than Rich at handling the Nova force and while needs more combat experience he can strike out on his own. Heck in another reality he became the greatest Nova or something.

Sam unlike Robbie is, albeit endearingly, dumb as fuck and he really needs a mentor figure especially since he has been feeling lonely and confused.

Rich could be that mentor and it would be interesting to see because Rich isn't really the mentor figure type but as we saw with the Nova rookies on probation, he tries. But hell it would be sweet to see Rich not being as reckless or hot headed because he has someone looking up to and counting

It would also be fun seeing him pulling a crazy stunt and then telling Sam not to do it, that's the kind if guy Rich is.

I honestly laughed at this, but it's good that Dick Rider is coming back.

this is the best idea for a story
Sam learning the ropes and responsibility while Dick gets over his PTSD and reconnects with his humanity
I really hope the rumors are true and Gillen is writing this

Hey. Tykeclops is not Dick Grayson aka the Slut.

>Hello darkness, my old friend...

Not that user, but i hope so. Sam deserve better

>read Sam's books expecting a nonstop suffer-fest
>he never really suffers, just goes through the hardships that come with being a hero
>book is mediocre with a few nice moments
I feel cheated.

Reading this thread i was wondering I should get into his book...Now I have my answer, thanks!

>only member of the team that treats Sam alright is the one Sup Forums bitches about the most (Miles)

>he thinks it's gonna last
>he thinks fags white knighting against it over muh age gap won't end it faster