WWIII HAPPENING

rt.com/news/355520-ukraine-troops-border-alert/

WWIII DECLARED, HIGHEST ALERT COMBAT READINESS GET IN HERE IT STARTS NOW

14/8/2016

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/763705459622707200
twitter.com/poroshenko/status/763697830137561088
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/krim-ukraine-versetzt-truppen-in-alarmbereitschaft-a-1107205.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u_cWwn-HzPg
youtube.com/watch?v=maqbbdQZ_dk
dailycrow.com/georgia-guidestones-cube-august-14-2016-tisha-bav/
abcnews.go.com/International/russia-planning-hide-city-giant-smoke-screen-bizarre/story?id=41263665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aum. Ha.

>russian times

Dropped.

>ww3
>war between two nations (if it even happens)
>not even a regional conflict

Sage.

Fuck off retard.

Why do the Ukrainians want to oppress and subject the people of Crimea?

Who will go to war for Ukraine? There were no ww3 2 years ago, why now?

Fugggggggg

/thread

NOT HAPPENING

are you guys just trying to promote an art site or something ?

reverse image search says you are a faggot

hello newfriend ;^]

Crimea is rightful Russian clay, along with all of Ukraine.

>WWIII
>over ukraine

user, take your pills and chill. If it's hohols then it's fucking nothing.

Maybe because this time noone can deny that Russian troops are fighting Ukrainian troops.

>RT

So it begins.

>RT

For fucks sake, come back when you have an official source.

No need to be upset that your source is shit ;~), you'll figure it out eventually!

Why does it matter?
Russian troops fought Georgian troops, and no one denied it. Did someone go to war for Georgia?

Everybody hates ukraine, right?

>rt

Hello paid putinbot :^)

This bullshit again

official source being the Clinton News Network ?

Putin won't do shit befoe 15/07/2018. His own ego won't let him.

I dont't

Absolutely nothing will happen, and who the fuck even cares if slavshits kill each other its just good riddance.

Why do ukrainian soldiers even fight ? It's pointless, they should be russians and they can't win

Don't you have an appointment to watch a tanned Norwegian fuck your wife?

Finaly some action

IT'S HAPPENING

IT REALLY IS THIS TIME

>no

Hello proxyhohol :^)

No one care about Ukraine anyway.

Do they have a decent army ? fuck no
Do they have valuable ressources ? Only pigs, but that's haram for you Hans.

no one will die for ukraine except nazi ukrainians.

aaaaaaand nothing of value was lost.

They hate themselves most of all

Everybody hates polska
first can into space, then we talk

Don't let it happen Ukraine, 1 nuke and your country is gone. And it won't matter who wins that empty piece of land.

Who the fuck would start a World War over shithole like Ukraine?

One more thing you guys have in common

A good old fashioned World War!

BY GAR IT'S BEEN A WHILE!

>Oy vey goy it's RT that means it's fake

Even if it was, it would still show that Russia is trying to project the message that Ukraine is up to something. Something will happen.

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/763705459622707200

twitter.com/poroshenko/status/763697830137561088

Poroshenko posted it on his own twitter though.

>14/8/2016
What is the significance of this date???

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/krim-ukraine-versetzt-truppen-in-alarmbereitschaft-a-1107205.html

Spiegel confirms. Its happening.

What did he mean by this?

Will any new classes be featured in this new expansion of Age of Maidan?

Well, no. Maybe you're right. Most of the west stopped caring about Ukraine a while ago. I'm sorry for all the shit that happens to you.

I think it comes from some kind of retarded prophecy

Or Russia is up to something and needs to make up a reason to take more ukranian clay.

Oh look it's Russian giving "bantz" again and playing with fair
Soon we'll hear how they are the victims again

>times

Oy vey, those ukranians are so agressive. Why do western people even support them if they are about to invade Russia and collect tropps near our border.

*fire

My body and soul are ready.

He means we NL love you Russians.

Hope you have noticed our referendum to fuck Ukraine senpai?

What prophecy? It's important that I know this.

Liberator QUADS

why did the world look away when Georgians oppressed the South Ossetians, and only stopped when Russia came in with Tanks.

and even then the entire world got mad at Russia, i think that was the first redpilled i ever took, because i thought the entire media coverage of it was such ass backwards propaganda that didn't make sense.
youtube.com/watch?v=maqbbdQZ_dk

I think something similar will happen this time also, actually i tink it is EVEN MORE likely to happen now, because of Obama/Clintons war drumming against Russia

Who cares. It's just sabre rattling m8. No different to what the Chinks are doing in the South China Sea.

Quads of truth

FUCKING PUTIN

>Only pigs, but that's haram for you Hans.

>Go to canteen everyday hoping for Schnitzel
>No Schnitzel, only chicken and turkey

It's real. REEEEEEEEE

If ukraine attacks crimea, which is officially russian territory now, they will incur an actual military response from russia, and russia will have casus belli

the ukrainians can't be this fucking stupid

You think NATO won't use this situation to distract people from the refugee crisis and to further the totalitarian state?

>NATO being the globalist defense initiative

Georgia Guidestones 'Judgement Day'.

dailycrow.com/georgia-guidestones-cube-august-14-2016-tisha-bav/

Kek, the ride never ends

Ukies are due another kicking anyway

RT's a more unbiased and legit source of news than any mainstream network in the US desu

soon

Hohols are retarded. Russia has had a long time to get entrenched in Crimea, knowing that an attack is likely. With Turkey leaning towards Russia, this looks like a desperate move.

Can everyone just fuck off?

Sincerely,
America

LOL

Also, this is happening soon:

Russia’s military has said it intends to attempt to make an entire city vanish using a gigantic smoke screen.

Russia’s northern fleet announced that it will attempt to hide the whole of the city of Severomorsk, on the country’s arctic coast, as part of a military exercise. The city hosts part of Russia’s nuclear submarine fleet.

A spokesman for the fleet said that at some point in the next three days, mobile and stationary smoke-launchers will create a “blanket of smoke” to cover the city, obscuring it and the fleet’s base. Russia media noted it was the first time the military had ever tried such a maneuver.

abcnews.go.com/International/russia-planning-hide-city-giant-smoke-screen-bizarre/story?id=41263665

The Russian Submarine fleet are putting to sea.

Post your happening outfit

WWIII? Not a chance.
But considering Russia cuaght Ukranians with explosives and ammuniton trying to enter Crimea just yesterday, this might be an indication that there will be more war in Ukraine soon.

>when hohols think they can breeki before cheeki

Lol do you mongols really think that some1 cares about you? Just what in the in the universe would russia gain from propaganda in finnish internet?

They want to create more heat around Crimea because they know nobody gives a fuck about Ukraine anymore.

You took the bait, Turkroach.
You're about to get glassed.
On 8/14/16 the Corleone family settles all debts.

If they don't care about us, why do your trolls keep asking about our military secrets on Ylilauta and attacked the journalist who exposed the troll business? :^)

Same level

>attacking crimea
are hohols this dumb?
If they really want russian troops on ukrainian soil this time, that's how you get them

Reading between the lines they want to censure online comments or force you to post with your real ID.

To save your from the Russians, of course.

But if someone posted a link to CNN you'd take it seriously? It's sad but RT is the closest thing we're gonna get to actual journalism these days.

my wife hates niggers.
this aint sweden, Juan

Also, Russian jets were seen flying over Crimea.

No they don't. They want useful idiots to stop working for foreign nation.

I don't read CNN, fuck America, fuck Russia

I love how you guys always bitch about RT but you consider CNN an actual news source.

Bring it on.

Hows it feel to have an American puppet elected so blatantly?

I tell u that. Last time i remember our media talking about finland was like a month ago, when putin was visiting you. That s all, can't recall anything before that. Nobody gives a shit about u, you just victimize youself.

Go get 'em boys!

Retake your clay!

Please don't be a cock tease this time Sup Forums.

She just never felt a good ol' bbc pounding her pucci.

So weird, also they say there will be happening in Turkey by 14/08/2016, like a second US backed coup attempt and shit.

> tfw no ukr-rus threads when it's night in russia
> all day long instead

No it's too late for Turkey

the population supports Erdogan too much for a coup to succeed now.

They'd have to use force to achieve their objectives, which would destroy their credibility.