Hey Guy!

Hey Guy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NloNH76hHQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keep your sexy homoerotic fantasies out of my head.

Killed too soon.

The Dougler
youtube.com/watch?v=NloNH76hHQ4

i dont get it

Was he gay?

All the weight I lost went straight to my ass!

He's a winner who's got it goin on.

you had to be there
no way guy, he loves the ladies and they love him back

>Nitz Guy!

The guy in the cap looks like Vinny vinesauce

of all of these types of shows, this seems the most like my actual friendships.

I got TWO toys in my Happy Meal.

THE DOUGLER.

Nitz deserved it.

>grow up thinking someday youll run around naked in college
>you hear about it in a bunch of colleges
>finally god dammit, nudist activities with people who arent old as balls
>get to college
>NOPE
>checked, double-checked. no interest
>all my cool teen friends slowly lose interest in it too as we all age
>i'm the only one left who still thinks this would be fun

Cal, will you shut up?! I'm trying to maintain my stiffy.

Asian bitch also deserved it for not realising nitz was an idiot; should've just said she had a thing for him

seriously. do women not get that it's their job to make the selection? no guy's gonna tell you no

> trying to figure out how women think
Don't gaze into that abyss, user.

Was he gay?

It's been a while since I've been in a situation like this but from what I remember:

If I do like a guy I'm too shy to say anything, and if they find out I do like them....half the time I get embarrassed and run away.

I just wonder where that comes from. I mean, I understand Lifetime etc have instilled a strong fear of men in general, but.. embarrassment?
I wonder if it has to do with the weird turn things have taken, where image in general is considered to be feminine.. so girls are raised to care about their looks from the time theyre old enough to put on a stupid frilly dress. That's gotta do weird shit to your head and make you selfconcious, because nature dictates it's men who should care about their own appearance, and the only looks ladies should be gossipping about or tearing anyone down about are those of men. the way they judge each other is just.. savage.

Have this show downloaded so I can watch it every few years. I remember watching it on teletoon in highschool like14/12 years ago. Damn I'm old. Recently downloaded Good Charlotte music because of it.

I used to kind of think I was Nitz, but reall no girl would be interested in me anywys, because I have the body of a taller mump.

My college was more like gimpy's, but without the friends.

brain's a hell of a thing. Sup Forums has mentioned this show seevral times in the last few weeks and once in a while over several years, and not once did it ever occur to me "oh yeah. you can look up tv shows and watch them on the internet"
it took fucking buster here to remind me. and now i'm gonna go look it up and watch it all

>that episode when it turns out Gimpy's online nemesis is one dormroom over
internet was a crazy thing man.. but I usually knew where people lived.

LITERAL Al Bundy