Is it kino?

Is it kino?

Its shit

Dadrock is not kino

"no"

I hated this movie apart from the animated parts. Also hated the redone versions of the album's songs. I guess it's worth a watch though since that's just my opinion and other people seem to like it.

The Trial is kino

This movie

this. It's grandpa rock. Additionally, it's shit just like the album.

Yeah but have you ever watched this flick, on weed?

Who's a good artist according to you user

Well it's also dadrock in the sense that the entire album is edgy moping about his dad.

ITT: children who have no idea what the fuck they're talking about

Roger Waters shouldn't be allowed near any sort of equipment capable of recording any sort of information.

I could see this going straight over the head of anyone born after '91.

Depth, meaning and story are incomprehensible since Drake, Nicki and youtube rappers came along..

High schoolers are the only ones that think The Wall or Pink Floyd in general are "deep".

Should I watch it if I hated the album?

at least it's not hip hop..

t. contrarian numale pleb

a board full of worthless manchildren hates on one of the best bands that have ever existed? colour me surprised!

Wazoo

This bloke knows whats up...

What did Roger Waters mean by this?

>dadrock
What does this meme accomplish anyway?

It marginalizes something you might like in order to elicit a reaction out of you.

Yeah but why

What's the problem with listening to popular, older music?

Nothing wrong with it. Memes aren't supposed to be taken seriously.

Kanye you fucking chimp. Old men like you should be shot and shamed.

This is one of those memes that masquerades as a legitimate criticism and that people take seriously as a result though

You like JaRule and DMX too dont you?

The Wall killed Pink Floyd. It made them into the Roger Waters wank experience. Wish You Were Here is their best album.

artless hypster scuzz talk shat i sgit in your mothers mothers mouth. worms full of shit and lebisan makers. boo hooo t shirt men hate their womn. cold emo emotion emoyionless. werds on a oage. political intent shown. you need more medication. beinfg cray anbd gidubg ut abnd working out didnt woirk for a mmmuch stronger perons than you. you an orhpahn you run. you er ean with singr fun. you ran from easy work. you die in that place. you pretend youre normal so you get things and get treated normal and you cant when you think oif it. now you cant stop thnking of me, as you get weaker cuz you cant do it like me. you prestnts. you cant foprce other peopole to pretend jsut cuz its easy for you normals cray.we all gave the same things and something we gave more. spolid srx?

Not all older music is dadrock. Only the shit high schoolers/people born in the wrong generation worship. Like Pink Floyd.

>Now, that one looks Jewish
>And that one's a coon
>Who let all this riffraff into the room?
>There's one smoking a joint and another with spots
>If I had my way, I'd have all of them shot
he lays it out quite clearly

I've always taken this, and the feeling that dadrock sucks, to be more about how people take it as a status symbol, as a way of showing off how much of an individual you are because you don't listen to what's hip with the majority--you 'listen to real music that just isn't like the crap today.'
That's what I've observed anyway. It feels like the music itself isn't the subject of this dislike. Although god knows there are really people who just don't like Pink Floyd.

It's kind of a runic thing really, it's about small questions of like how do you get along with the shop keeper with lots of entendres and shit. It tried to solve problems we would have no use for in the age of mass 3rd world immigration, Chinese industrialization, and Israeli imperialism. At least there was some kind of perspective with the ussr around, as to how we perfect our own short comings but now we live in a throw away culture, with a constant downward pressure from the scale of opportunities and people we might as well be off trying and not bothering with our immediate surroundings.

Good music is timeless

Thus me saying not all old music is dadrock.

for pinl floky fans, yrs. fro regulr people, nis.

>Being THIS pleb

Nice reverse troll

That was a sincere question. I don't see the problem. I don't get why dummies have found a label for this thing that doesn't matter.

>dadrock

and keep your cancer there, worm.

Someone just started another "Aeroplane Over The Sea" thread...you're late.

It's a stunningly un-selfaware depiction of Boomer narcissism.

I bet you jerk off to the gorillaz you cunt