What are your predictions for the 2020's (the decade)?

What are your predictions for the 2020's (the decade)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tbWHt2VjQ7s
oecd-ilibrary.org/social-issues-migration-health/the-risk-of-automation-for-jobs-in-oecd-countries_5jlz9h56dvq7-en
oecdskillsandwork.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/automation-and-task-based-change-in-oecd-countries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

suicide

I really, really want North African unity to happen and a North African federation to exist. Or any African unity really. It probably will never happen though.

This

Civil war. Gas all the Pakis, all the wogs, all the lefties

I'd like to see mass automation take 75%+ of jobs.

Unification of Korea will be the highlight of the 2020s

Brexit's probably gonna hurt our economy for a little bit. Recessions usually give us the best comedies so I'm alright with that. Plus it gets interesting when everyone's a bit poor. Little bit of hardship will be good for the kids too. Hate these spoilt brats who grew up with their little screens and weren't bantered because schools banned banter. Little soft shits get offended at everything.

Trump re-elected in 2020 but get assassinated by a Muslim Mexican

Why are americans so well bevahed in comparison to bongs and cunts (australians)? Is it the huge corporativism,the jews,etc?

They're authoritarian Germans who larp as Anglo, plus Christianity in the USA was ridiculously puritan until very recently (It's still more extreme than everywhere else in the West, but not GOD HATES FAGS tier).

I have bad news for you
youtube.com/watch?v=tbWHt2VjQ7s
oecd-ilibrary.org/social-issues-migration-health/the-risk-of-automation-for-jobs-in-oecd-countries_5jlz9h56dvq7-en
oecdskillsandwork.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/automation-and-task-based-change-in-oecd-countries/

Why have robots do it when you can get third world immigrants to do it plus outbreed the native population

BURN ALL HERETICS

Even american atheists act somewhat accordingly to christian morality and share some of the same core values.But like you've said I guess that is how it's been since the country's inception

>3 Guineas
>2 Congos
>Mali Federation only lasted two months
>Senegambia lasted less than seven years
>Namibia
>Eritrea
>South Sudan
lol maybe we are going to see more African countries in the future not less

Tokyo Olympics

yeah i don't think that'll happen habibi

I'm going to do something that has never been done on the internet. I'm going to lie;

I will have a gf by 2020

They'll have men on Mars fore you get a girlfriend haha

"Different speeds Europe" is probably gonna happen and the Eastern states will be left out while the West works towards closer integration in the EU.

i bust a nut in some pregnant foreign chick and it ends up being a strange relationship

Really? You had to rub some salt in my wounds?

My predictions
>next industrial revolution
>huge unemployed underclass will develop, dependent on a Universal Basic Income to keep the consumer economy working. This will lead to a lot of class friction in the U.S. but I think ultimately they'll keep the top spot as king of the hill.
>Japan and South Korea will become major world powers (as long as NK doesn't blow them up or implodes on itself)
>Russia, Middle-East and the Gulf States will become politically destabilized with a general shift away from oil. Terrorism will still be a major challenge, as such.
>Europe will be at least 20% Muslim but by the end of the century they'll be majority atheist.
>China is too difficult to predict. It could become a giant or collapse.

>we're less than 2 years away from the 2020s
How the hell do oldfags handle this? I can't imagine what it would be like to be in my fourth decade or something.

I was born in 1990 so I'm not sure if I fall into your "oldfag" category, def not "4th decade" but "or something", maybe. But I turned 27 two months ago and it kinda blows how fast life goes after you turn 21. Birthdays are something you kind of dread. I kind of feel like i'm at a quarter life crisis.

>2020 (the decade)

let's call it the 20's

why exactly you think japan and sk are going to become world powers?

China democratizes and then turns into a neo-fascist ethnostate.

>Japan, SK

What? Japan already is and South Korea is in fullblown demographic collapse. It makes Japan and China look natalist and anti-suicide.

we're just objectively better people

Creation of non-white zones in first world countries in which white citizens are forbidden entry.

EU unites into a single state, ruled by his imperial highness Emmanuel I.
The European armies are finally united into one mighty host of war.

In Brumaire of the 6th year after our lord Macron, the European senate has decided to reclaim it's rightful territory.

War has been declared on the United Kingdom.