Official Whose Line Game Power Rankings

1. Sound effects (when the audience did it)
2. The film noir ones
3. Irish drinking song
4. Scenes from a hat
5. Questions only
6. The one where they only had two lines to use
7. Colin in front of the green screen
8. Hats

9001. Greatest hits

We all agree right?

Other urls found in this thread:

gameshows.wikia.com/wiki/Whose_Line_is_it_Anyway?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

someone post in my thread pls :(

How can Colin in front of a green screen be that low?

protip on power rankings op you have to sneak some b8 in there so people respond to it

I met Colin and Ryan once
Ask me anything

1. BASED kathy greenwood

*** POWER GAP ***

9001. the rest

I always felt bad when no one would laugh at her jokes.

most of Sup Forums is too young to remember this show

>doing the dance at the end of the episode
>AND MY PIZZA WAS COLD
>no one but Wayne laughs

>the skit when Collin called Wayne a nigger
I was shocked desu

>kathy would always win so she would have to sit out the tough games

I never watched the show when it was airing but I've been watching mostly questions only and press conference and enjoying them.

Also been watching Drew Carey's Improvaganza and think some of its "games" are better than Whose Line. Are there any more similar improv shows or single events worth watching? Because I'm liking this stuff a lot. A site called ImprovFTW have a bunch of videos from these two shows but I tried going to the site and it shut down.

How'd their dicks taste?

wayne has a normal daughter though

jesus christ

Not having a superior laura hall waifu to play you lullabies to sleep

Colin's tasted like dove soap
Ryan's tasted like sour cream

>Irish drinking song not higher
>no hoedown
>greatest hits that low
>that skit where Colin has to use his arms pretending they're Ryan's arms not listed

It kinda looks like a mix between ryan and colin.

I liked the banter between ryan and colin on greatest hits but didn't care for the songs at all.

>The outtakes where Ryan deliberately messes with that one British producer because he hates doing some of the games

>>no props

Do you even LIKE the show?

>Colin's tasted like dove soap
That's a Canadian for you

the gay guy with the glasses or white wayne brady, who was the worst contestant

greg proops aint gay

how would you feel if you bought tickets and had to sit here?

tv show tickets are free

>9001. Greatest hits

But Ryan and Colins infomercial hosting and wayne losing his shit were literally the best things on the show

>a tern?

>im having a high school flashback! thats where i left that library book

Does anyone else find it very noticeable how the audience composition has changed since they rebooted the show with that stooped over chocolate skeleton as a host?

In the old archived episodes, the audience members were a mixed bunch, with older people, obvious tourists, younger people all mixed together. (With the exception of the people sitting right behind Drew, who had a trend of being attractive and young.)

Nowadays, almost the whole audience seems to consist of young-ish trendy people.

Take the screenshot I quoted for example. Beside the guy pointed out by the arrow, I could not point out one other person, who is clearly middle-aged or older.

-semi-professional Whose Line audience analyst

Are the new eps worth watching?

It is pretty much still the same thing. Just without Drew as a host, and with a celebrity guest in every show. Audience participation has gone back almost completely.

Colin, Ryan and Wayne are still bringing their A-game, though. So, as a fan, it is still worth a watch.

Another difference is, that the humour and jokes have changed quite a bit. A lot of jokes are contemporary material, and a bit too pop-culture heavy. But that is a question of taste.

I'm partial to Improbable Mission
>the cat

>gameshows.wikia.com/wiki/Whose_Line_is_it_Anyway?

If You Know What I Mean
Party Quirks
Hollywood Director
Improbable Mission
Superheroes
Infomercial
Dubbing
Film Dub
Sound Effects

So many great games. Anything involving Colin and Ryan was gold.

>Stand, Sit, Lie Down

I think this may be my least favourite game.
It always ends in chaos, and the actors having to keep track of everything subtracts from the improvisational humour.

>Another difference is, that the humour and jokes have changed quite a bit. A lot of jokes are contemporary material, and a bit too pop-culture heavy. But that is a question of taste.
i think, given they are off ABC now, they use a lot more sexual jokes

Yeah, that is probably true. At least they are not as subtle about it.
They always have snuck in the occasional sex joke or gay reference or whatnot. But rarely was it completely on the nose.

TGWTG was a mistake

>It always ends in chaos
That's the point

It is just that I prefer a clever pun, or a well-delivered line over just physically running in circles.

To each his own. The guys are doing a great job either way.

The thing that sucked about the u.s. Whose Line is they didn't bring in Josie Lawrence as a regular.

The only funny woman on that series.