Why do white people cry so much about inmigration these days? (Trump, Brexit...

why do white people cry so much about inmigration these days? (Trump, Brexit, anti islam Europe) they raped third world countries for hundreds of years but NOW they are the victims, for the love of God read a book or something

>but NOW they are the victims
funny, I don't remember raping third world countries for hundreds of years

It's not about immigration, it's more a matter of assimilation

I am white but even I know it is immigrants what made us great and into a global superpower in the first place.

Imperialism isn’t “raping” you peasant.

That isn’t true for Western Europe, which OP has highlighted.

yeah sorry for immigrating here and wiping out the natives

T
This, we have based minorities here unlike europoors

Most of the African "colonies" were barely under British rule at all.
Some of them it was like ten or twenty years at most. We have post offices that predate them.
Perhaps if those states are *that* fragile, the problem runs somewhat deeper than le evil European boogeyman.

you did nothing to stop them either !

Western Europe is not white or brown, they are something else, and I think of them as true victims like any other third world country

british men were a plague all over the world, South Africa, USA and Australia are big examples, they are good now but they kill the natives. We even lost Belize bc your dumb pirates

immigration from white Europe to rule over a forced immgration from Africa

There were basically no natives in South Africa and the European settlers there long predate British rule. Same with Australia, with the exception of the Tasmanians there are probably more Aboriginals now than there ever have been, the ceiling on hunter-gatherer societies is quite low.
The Americans are their own thing and not really our responsibility.

i wish spain would rape me again, its better that
than having france's pets come in to sell me shitty AIDS ridden candy and spread decease lel

>Western Europe is not white or brown, they are something else
what the fuck am i even reading
what are we according to you then

>why do white people cry so much about inmigration these days?
Because it's detrimental to our societies in the long term.

>not really our responsibility
um, daddy
your shit parenting created us. like you really should've crushed our rebellions with the whole british navy, and fought dirtier than we did. you should've used more hessians.

but no, you went soft. look what u created.

la creatura....

sorry my mistake, the other Europe

white people sure weren't detrimental to native american societies, heh, you got us niggers there leaf scum

>Perhaps if those states are *that* fragile, the problem runs somewhat deeper than le evil European boogeyman.

The lack of self awareness

They definitely were, that's why we can see the damage caused to native americans and don't want it to occur to us. Never understood the logic behind "You harmed and displaced all those native americans ... immigration wont harm you though!".

Is it just revenge?

Stop replying to this retarded proxy shitposter

>South Africa
South Africa was saved by based Mugabe's reconquesta

Belize Spanish fuck off mayan rape baby

We just ruled over some shitty empty desert with a bunch of cattle herding niggers for about 15 years

Two wrongs don't make a right. And if someone committed a crime it's not a reason to go attack their family.
Obviously all you want is just revenge which makes you the morally questionable side, on top of that you aren't even honest enough to say you want revenge, instead you pretend you are harmless and say you are the victim of racism all the time.

Then you wonder why we don't like you ?

>tfw the leaf btfos u
well i'm a mulatto so i wouldn't exist if it weren't for slavery, ie, immigration
immigration will change culture regardless of socioeconomics imo, so i guess its up to people whether they would allow it or not

but sweden's "immigration" is a joke

Immigration to West Europe has been going on for well over seventy years now, and it isn't causing issues with the state, it's with communities and with average people.
There is no comparison between political British rule in Africa and mass migration into West Europe no matter how hard you try to hamfistedly force it, no matter how much you wish it were so.

Im trying to keep up, we are havin a chat here mate. The solution to the problem is to empowwer third world countries to work on their own happily but we dont know how (or want) to do that, till then stop cryin so much

It's like they'd rather if those immigrants just died on their home land for a war that rich nations caused for their own financial benefit.

Pure evil, I can't find another word for it.

The most scary thing is to think that our venezuelan neighboors can be the next as they're resisting the empire instead of giving up like other south american nations.

>The solution to the problem is to empowwer third world countries to work on their own happily but we dont know how (or want) to do that
Imo if America destabilizes a shithole in the Middle East it should be their responsibility to take them in. No one elses.

Also which third world country was "raped" for centuries by colonial powers? Most of them lasted for literal decades to a century.

>The solution to the problem is to empowwer third world countries
Tell that to the FMI that keeps imposing austerity measures on those nations while multinationals tax evade.

They're trapped in poverty.

>Immigration to West Europe has been going on for well over seventy years now, and it isn't causing issues with the state
Really ? How so ? Immigration has become a problem for every single wing of the state

Teachers, who can't teach with classes full of foreigners
Police, who have to deal with all kinds of shit and have their hands tied
Public transportation, which has security issues
Military, who has to patrol the streets constantly in case an arab explodes
Bureaucracy, drowned under demands for social services

What more do you want ?

its just my opinion on global issue

salmonella and the aztecs, the gold from peru, Africa and India during WW1 really sad stories

>there were basically no natives in South Africa

Retard

It continues in the form of multinational corporations, corrupt politians, shadow goverments, they dont want some countries to thrive

It's mostly a combination of racism and pussyness, for example Wh*Toid countries always complain and blame a lot of their problems on refugees even though they (besides Sweden yes) barely take refugees at all, I mean in 2016 Bangladesh took as many refugees from Myanmar/Burma as the European Union took refugees from all over the world

>salmonella and the aztecs, the gold from peru
Okay true
>Africa
The scramble for Africa began in the 1880s and stopped by WW2 in the collapse of every empire.
For North Africa it's even shorter as it began after the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in the 1910's.
>India
Colonization began in the mid-18th century but was only in the Bengal. The expansion mostly began from the 19th century.
So you're blaming your problems on something that for most between 60 to 150 years.
Look at the Balkans. Despite being a place that was literally raped by Ottomans for centuries they're better than any of the shitholes listed so far.

Fuck off.

Again, fuck off.

very good friend, with you I speak.