Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRe8J4scGtU
alp.org.au
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English-language_spelling_reform
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Robert_Edwards
google.com/search?q=church conversion to mosque europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek, you're an Anglo lad, accept it

Brits and Strayans are basically Muricans.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

This

lmao you sound like the fucking leafs. they want to be european anglos so much. you all should kys.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
GOOBLE GOBBLE
ONE OF US

youtube.com/watch?v=mRe8J4scGtU

Deal with it, *ngloid.

why would anyone want to be european lmao

You're just a worse version of Europe, why would you want to be like them?

Aren't you a part of the USA like puerto rico?

i like you for who you are

I'll accept you even if others don't.

Then, stop being *nglo.

Australia is like a trashier version of the US

And with the US being a trashier version of Europe, that makes them the lowest class of "white" people

Yeah but you lost TWO (2) world wars so fuck off.

Australians are desert yanks it's true, you really brought it upon yourselves sp you shouldn't complain. Like physically destroying old European buildings to be 'modern' and changing your words to American spellings out of spite

Tbh their entire economy is Middle East/Africa tier. All they do is sell their natural resources ... to the Chinese.

if you give me back my greek ex you penal colonists

8 0 0,0 0 0

Wait what

>Like physically destroying old European buildings to be 'modern'

*looks at downtown london*

hmm yeah that skyline isn't a misguided attempt to be modern at all

Hell yeah

Some Australian ministers decision a few years ago in order to help fashion Australian identity or something iirc

It's not the same thing, I'm talking about really nice unique victorian architecture, not the lovely slums that were demolished in London

fall to darkness

the only difference is you cunts can take a joke and don't take everything so seriously

americans are fucked because their ancestors were religious fucks that escaped europe because they were religious fucks

Start by kicking the union jack from your flag, and stop pretending you have a 'queen'.

>Become more like Europe by becoming more like America

Does that make sense to you? Actually of course it does mountain yank. And don't get jealous because you don't have a queen

>implying I don't lump all of the commonwealthers together and consider Canada a hybrid

The first is true sadly, but we don't use American English

Real European countries don't have the union jack on their flag, island yank

cringe

>changing your words to American spellings out of spite

Not aware of this.

Americans aren't Anglo.

El monsturo...

Honestly we have the best of it all. We're simultaneously Europeans, Asians, Yanks, Pacific Islanders and El Nuevo Mundo

criatura de la isla... we're not so different, you and I

It's something that connects them to their history of being far more European than at the moment you dumdum, but wait, this is Sup Forums so you must think that having history is having a 'cuckstamp'

Well you have a weird mix, like having the 'labor' party. Even worse is that it used to be labour but you literally changed it to be more like Americans look it up. If it was natural language evolution fine but it seems weird and forced

Program
Program
Program
PROGRAM

You're Anglo Celtic mutts

la atrocidad....

No we aren't you mong our culture is definitively Anglo. We aren't multicultural, that's a meme spread to make us accept immigrants more as "just a part of our multicultural country xD" any immigrant that comes here either adheres to Anglo cultural standard or is a stranger as much as lefties are trying to change that, you can't go from one end of the country to the other and feel like you're in another land because the culture is so different, it's nearly identical all over the place.

el oso que ataca desde los árboles...

Yeah so they can have some retarded modern flag with abo shit on it?

Found the shut-in

>knows more spanish than i do
mutt confirmed

^this guy has a point

>If it was natural language evolution fine but it seems weird and forced
Why are you bitching about "natural language evolution" when the presence of U in these words is because you sucked Francophone cock (semen and all) in 1066? That, my friend, is weird and forced.

>I saw a muhammed in Melbourne and a chink in Sydney look at our multicultural society

>being a monolingual brainlet
I think the vegemite is going to your head

whiter than you tyrone

tbf almost no-one wants a new flag, least of all the abos or the new chums
republicans have to go out of their way to separate themselves from the few autistic graphic designers that want to change the flag

*teleports behind you*
*unzips freedom*
*takes your oil*

You aren't French.

I'm proud to be lumped in with americans continental europeans are all pretentious cunts

True. We're more Germanic and Latino.

When you're a mutt everyone is your ancestor and you can LARP as whoever you want. Feels good man.

haha the joke is that you're a net exporter of petroleum and we're a net importer

*unzips freedom*
*whips out tiny, circumsized dick*
*laughs at it till it goes away*
>le 0% face

Abos already use their own flag where they want to and no one is about to make a fuss over it and be called a racist. They'd probably be the last to actually care about a flag change it's literally just milburn cucks.

Hm yes EXCELLENT post

Not only is your timing not even close to being accurate it's also not the same thing at all well done

That's because you sniff so much, yes?

Your lack of meme arrows to quote me implies you're the one with the tiny penis in that scenario, friend

>Like physically destroying old European buildings to be 'modern'
You mean like the #1 usage of old European churches being mosque conversions in Europe? No leg to stand on. Maybe a dildo, if you're in London.

Reminder that the American spelling reform wasn't a natural thing but was centred on one autist who produced cheaper school workbooks than anyone else at a crucial period in American growth and expansion

>doesn't understand my post
Do I need to start speaking French for you?

You're whining about "unnatural changes to language," of which the Norman invasion was one. The entire English language past Chaucer is a fucking unnatural and arbitrary vortex of shit. There's no use saving it since you failed to defend your island a thousand years ago.

no but i am and i approve what he said

its still spelled labour they called it the labor party in 1910 or some shit

anyway its the best of both worlds because we're associated with both so you can join in bashing either

Can you imagine saving a picture like this on your computer haha oh my daaayssss

Yeah, because you dont need the pictures when you can look out your window

Yo soy la creatura. Give me your white genes (up my tailpipe).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_O'Malley
YANKED.COM

alp.org.au m8...

Yeah I mean having both spellings isn't weird in itself, loads of people have their own messed up versions of English, just it is weird changing it intentionally cause you don't like the words

Reminder that there is no such thing as "natural" in written language, read this entire article

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English-language_spelling_reform

In particular this hot gem of a paragraph:
>From the 16th century AD onward, English writers who were scholars of Greek and Latin literature tried to link English words to their Graeco-Latin counterparts. They did this by adding silent letters to make the real or imagined links more obvious. Thus det became debt (to link it to Latin debitum), dout became doubt (to link it to Latin dubitare), sissors became scissors and sithe became scythe (as they were wrongly thought to come from Latin scindere), iland became island (as it was wrongly thought to come from Latin insula), ake became ache (as it was wrongly thought to come from Greek akhos), and so forth.[7][8]

British """"scholars"""" literally shit English up ARBITRARILY even further with irregularities because they had stiff willies for Latin and Greek.

If I had my way we'd all be writing in Shavian

Be careful, it might be illegal for you to download said picture and distribute it on the interwebz

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Robert_Edwards

>In 1981 Edwards was given a twelve month prison sentence for drawing cartoons which the court claimed represented “material likely to incite racial hatred ...”. The cartoons were caricatures of Jews and Blacks which today Edwards says were “over the top”. Edwards served nine months of the sentence.

Looks like Hebrew at a glance to me, so maybe we deserve it

theres only one spelling the word is labour the Labor party just is a misspelled version of it because they thought we would be yank'd when they founded the party a few years after the country became a thing and didn't bother changing it to the right spelling

This meme was entertaining for quite a while.
Quite played now.
Step it up, boatperson.

don't forget

>American comes into thread
>Immediately starts talking about race

Pottery

Alphabets aren't a natural thing either but Hebrew is closely related to Demotic which literally was designed to be easy to write so I'm not surprised that any alphabet designed for convenience resembles it superficially at least

I always imagine some 17 year old in montana who has never seen anything other than butter in his life

paki detected

>Thought we would be yank'd

What do you mean by that? Another state?

That and Ben Garrison cartoons. It's everyone there though I don't understand why it's of such fascination to them

Hey, I came here and said things and people started muttposting at me. It can't be helped.

butthurt mehmet

you can't whine about "saving European architectural traditions" and then forfeit all your churches to become mosque conversions. at least convert them to bookstores for fuck's sake

Very brown post desu

Europeans aren't respected like you think, outside of autistic flag boards on Sup Forums. If you want respect in general, start by stopping with the shitposting.

It's time for you to go back to Sup Forums

>I experience the world via Sup Forums
Yowza - or rather, Grim.

You have to go back.

This.
It's easy to get respect, depending on how you present yourself.

You can't be like Europe until you accept Muslims so don't stop the boats

On the contrary, I think you should go to Google.

google.com/search?q=church conversion to mosque europe

This isn't some hidden secret or conspiracy. The real estate is purchased and signs swap out.

Race war now amirite? Epic for the win

Well actually I went to Boston last year and all you people talk about is trump and politics and race relations it's very tiresome. I didn't get any muh heritage though which was surprising, maybe cause it's a uni town

wow Sup Forums memes aren't indicative of real life?

stop the fucking presses!

>boston as even slightly representative
lol
may as well have stayed here to form your opinions

>Europeans
>respected

>and changing your words to American spellings out of spite
The entire fucking world uses American English, stop being buttmad.

It's not Sup Forums memes, there are literally entire industries based off of muh heritaging especially in Ireland, it's common knowledge that appears on sketch shows and stuff

I am not a mutt.

This
Definitely not solely at least, thankfully
Nothing against pure anglos though

>Australians are desert yanks it's true
The majority live within 50km of the coast. Australia is a coastal nation and land of famous beaches.
No one in the UK is in any sort of position to talk down Australia. It took us a hundred years or so to go nothing to taking a powerful seat on the world stage. In that same amount of time, the British lost most of their naval, economic and political power to nations they tried to colonise (USA, et al.) and nations which were torn apart just a few decades ago in different world wars (Germany). I get that the English are generally arrogant but you are bordering on delusion.
Your country is an example of going from riches to rags overnight. Maybe it will be more successful in its next empire reincarnation as a Caliphate, but until then perhaps you'd to best to refrain from egg all over your face, mate.